Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grandouet

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,564 ✭✭✭kiers47

SRFC wrote: »

Almost laughed at? that wasnt form analysis it was opinion on potential of juveniles ffs not grade one winners not jog on you've been made look silly.

You said something to the extent that our Conor was worse than blood cotill through a line through stocktons wing and diakali is better than blood cotil so our Conor won't beat diakali..
    If you would like me to trawl back and pull up the exact post I will but there is hardly need?
    Would you not consider this form analysis?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭SRFC

kiers47 wrote: »
    You said something to the extent that our Conor was worse than blood cotill through a line through stocktons wing and diakali is better than blood cotil so our Conor won't beat diakali..
    If you would like me to trawl back and pull up the exact post I will but there is hardly need?

You'd swear you tipped up some feckin 16/1 shot to beat Diakali ffs get over yourself with Our Connor,dunno what it has got to do with this thread anyways :rolleyes:

You'd swear you tipped up some feckin 16/1 shot to beat Diakali ffs get over yourself with Our Connor,dunno what it has got to do with this thread anyways :rolleyes:
    Actually he was 20/1 when we had the discussion.
    ;-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

Almost laughed at? that wasnt form analysis it was opinion on potential of juveniles ffs not grade one winners not jog on you've been made look silly.

If you jogged on every time you were made to look silly you'd have long left the forum.

Actually he was 20/1 when we had the discussion.
    ;-)

Post your big bet on this 20/1 certainty you tipped up or jog on

tar.

• Advertisement

UrbanSea wrote: »
    If you jogged on every time you were made to look silly you'd have long left the forum.

Are you not the lad who backed 3 losers in a 4 horse race?

Are you not the lad who backed 3 losers in a 4 horse race?

Nope you're thinking of RichieLawlor.

Post your big bet on this 20/1 certainty you tipped up or jog on

tar.

I didn't do it online as I have been banned from PP where the price was.
    And It has been collected but I didn't have that much on ill be honest.
    25e/w at 20/1
    And 20e/w at 16/1

Was a nice touch to have towards the end of the festival though.

Anyway hardly much point in dragging this to much further off topic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,669 ✭✭✭Colonel Sanders

UrbanSea wrote: »
    Nope you're thinking of RichieLawlor.

Not sure what the big deal is, could've been backing the other 3 worked out better than laying 1

So in effect it was a lay of one horse in a 4 horse race, but the horse won (i.e. the bet lost)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,740 ✭✭✭Backstreet Moyes

the horse wasn't right for a a few previous cheltenhams. and they didnt send him over. so why the **** would they send a horse that they knew wasnt right over?

didnt you say rock on ruby had no chance this year and last years was a fluke? well hurricane fly was "butchered" to beat him this year so it must have been a usless champion hurdle if rock on ruby was so close to him.:rolleyes:

Because he was the defending champion i presume is why he was sent over.

• Advertisement

Are you seriously comparing form of juveniles who could be anything to proven group 1 winners?

I didn't do it online as I have been banned from PP where the price was.
    And It has been collected but I didn't have that much on ill be honest.
    25e/w at 20/1
    And 20e/w at 16/1

Was a nice touch to have towards the end of the festival though.

Anyway hardly much point in dragging this to much further off topic.

You appear to have the game by the Bolx mate well done :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,249 ✭✭✭Juwwi

Nuts out of interest did the online bookie pay out on the Ruby top jockey and Mullins top trainer at the prices you took?

Nuts102 wrote: »

Are you seriously comparing form of juveniles who could be anything to proven group 1 winners?

Not at all I am just winding the **** out of your man!!!!

Not sure what the big deal is, could've been backing the other 3 worked out better than laying 1

So in effect it was a lay of one horse in a 4 horse race, but the horse won (i.e. the bet lost)

The biggest mug bet ive ever seen backing 3 losers in one race and you're trying to defend it :confused:

The biggest mug bet ive ever seen backing 3 losers in one race and you're trying to defend it :confused:

Did you actually read what I said?

By laying Simonsig in the Arkle you effectively backed 6 losers in a 7 horse race

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭hawkeyethenoo

Nuts102 wrote: »
    Because he was the defending champion i presume is why he was sent over.

So what if he was defending champion. the horses wellbeing is more important if the horse wasnt right he would not have been sent over. just excuses.

I dont care what you're saying its the worst bet ive seen 3 backing 3 horses to beat a horse and not on them gets withing 20 lenghts of the winner ffs bookies dream that type of punter.

By laying Simonsig in the Arkle you effectively backed 6 losers in a 7 horse race

You havent got a notion mate laying a horse for a certain liability is nothing like dutching 6 horses you seem to have the game by the liathrodi aswell.

robbie1977 wrote: »
    Nuts out of interest did the online bookie pay out on the Ruby top jockey and Mullins top trainer at the prices you took?

Yes they did no bother i didn't put much on in the end. Had a tenner at 9/1 some value.

• Advertisement

So what if he was defending champion. the horses wellbeing is more important if the horse wasnt right he would not have been sent over. just excuses.

Come on now do you know the difference between being injured or just not himself. The horse was not producing his best but it could have went right on the day. Nobody said he was injured or anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭hawkeyethenoo

he looked right too me destroying the irish chamion hurdle field a few months before

You havent got a notion mate laying a horse for a certain liability is nothing like dutching 6 horses you seem to have the game by the liathrodi aswell.

I genuinely hope (for your own sake) you're a troll & most certainly hope you don't bet in "thousands"

We have a 4 horse race. Using best bookie prices you can get 3/1 each of 4. Betfair market agrees all 4 are similarly matched, each is 3.9 to back and 4.0 to lay

Punter 1 & Punter 2 both want to oppose one of the horses (Horse X lets call him)

Punter 1 lays 300/100 Horse X. Stands to win 95 (after commission) if it loses & does his 300 if it wins

Punter 2 has 100 on each of the other 3 at 3/1 with the bookies (commission free). Stands to win 100 if any horse other than Horse X wins, loses 300 if Horse X wins

Horse X wins

SRFC calls Punter 2 a mug while gives Punter 1 a slap on the back & says better luck next time despite Punter 2 having the better book before the race

I'm guessing you don't even know where "the games balls" actually are or even the ****ing gender of "the game"

EDIT: moral of the story (again...), engage brain, if present, before opening mouth

Like the time it worked out better to back every other horse in the race rather than lay Frankel last summer, think in the Juddmonte

I genuinely hope (for your own sake) you're a troll & most certainly hope you don't bet in "thousands"

We have a 4 horse race. Using best bookie prices you can get 3/1 each of 4. Betfair market agrees all 4 are similarly matched, each is 3.9 to back and 4.0 to lay

Punter 1 & Punter 2 both want to oppose one of the horses (Horse X lets call him)

Punter 1 lays 300/100 Horse X. Stands to win 95 (after commission) if it loses & does his 300 if it wins

Punter 2 has 100 on each of the other 3 at 3/1 with the bookies (commission free). Stands to win 100 if any horse other than Horse X wins, loses 300 if Horse X wins

Horse X wins

SRFC calls Punter 2 a mug while gives Punter 1 a slap on the back & says better luck next time despite Punter 2 having the better book before the race

I'm guessing you don't even know where "the games balls" actually are or even the ****ing gender of "the game"

EDIT: moral of the story (again...), engage brain, if present, before opening mouth

You have made an absolute imbecile out of yourself there,I'd love to know where these 4 horse races are that are 3/1 the field ffs I hope for your sake you're trolling the said race was nothing like your joke of an example.

I gave SRFC every chance, he's back on ignore

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭longshotvalue

This is a long Tread for a horse that has basically done nothing much of note yet...;)

All this bull**** about Hurricane Fly was/wasnt fit 2012, i mean who really gives a ****, he won 2 Champions well along with huge amount of grade 1's. They tried in vain to run the ****e out of him this year and it didnt work. Its pretty clear that Fly and ROR are 1/2.

Any other talk is just ****e talk.

Now close the tread and talk about future racing instead of analysing the past. (mostly badly):D

Lads if any ye see a 4 horse race where 3 of the animals are 3/1 will you give me a shout ive yet to see one

ta.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭ste2010

I actually feel like I'm on a forum with children...my da would beat your da up...
    The point was about hurricane fly and somehow it's got to laying more than 1 horse in a 3 horse race and asking lads to post bet slips up...WTF !!

For the record SRFC if everyone pulled you up and grilled you as much as you do with everyone else on the serious amount of ****e you talked on simonsig and diakali and others you could well still be getting stick but people didn't start calling you a fool after..Huntley made a point of opinion on hurricane fly you have your opinion..nothing more needs to be said after that!

ENOUGH...

• Advertisement

ste2010 wrote: »
    I actually feel like I'm on a forum with children...my da would beat your da up...
    The point was about hurricane fly and somehow it's got to laying more than 1 horse in a 3 horse race and asking lads to post bet slips up...WTF !!

For the record SRFC if everyone pulled you up and grilled you as much as you do with everyone else on the serious amount of ****e you talked on simonsig and diakali and others you could well still be getting stick but people didn't start calling you a fool after..Huntley made a point of opinion on hurricane fly you have your opinion..nothing more needs to be said after that!

ENOUGH...

Well said. Can't do better than that!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement