Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Robbie Williams Tour 2013

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,621 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

There are always tickets for all areas on general sale the following day but sometimes not a lot of them for various reasons so some will go almost immediately.
    The advantage of joining a fan club or an email shoot etc is that you get 1st refusal on them but there are a lot of them around.
    There are only so many tickets they can let out pre sale.
    All the Stage 1 pre sale are gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,162 ✭✭✭bren2001

I got 3 standing area 2 ones, I went for them first as I thought I'd miss out totally if I went for area 1 first... and now area 2 are still on sale! Do ye reckon if I tried and got area 1 tickets tomorrow, would it be easy to sell the other tickets? Considering there are still standing tickets available I wonder will it be a sell out?

Worst case scenario is that you end up with too many tickets. I imagine you could always shift the standing area 1 tickets if it didn't sell out. I would be surprised if this didn't sell, maybe not in an hour (although I expect it too) it will sell closer to the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 48 Smiley Lassie!

bren2001 wrote: »
    Worst case scenario is that you end up with too many tickets. I imagine you could always shift the standing area 1 tickets if it didn't sell out. I would be surprised if this didn't sell, maybe not in an hour (although I expect it too) it will sell closer to the time.

Yea that is very true, would imagine I could defo get rid of the area 1 tickets. Maybe it would be fine in area 2 though, will still be close enough to the stage if we're near enough the front of area 2... mightn't be quite so squashed either... decisions decisions!

Considering there are still standing tickets available I wonder will it be a sell out?

Not everybody knew about the pre sale or how to get them via facebook etc.
    A lot of "older" people I know going to get them are trying tomorrow.

Not 100% sure the whole thing will sell out for many reasons.
    1: The cost of the tickets is higher then other gigs by RW.
    2: There a lot of other concert son next summer as well.
    3: A lot of the other concerts haven't sold out after many months.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,379 ✭✭✭Shedite27

okidoki987 wrote: »
    Not 100% sure the whole thing will sell out for many reasons.
    1: The cost of the tickets is higher then other gigs by RW.
    2: There a lot of other concert son next summer as well.
    3: A lot of the other concerts haven't sold out after many months.

It's Robbie - I'd be very confident this will sell out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭karaokeman

Got 2 this morning, happy enough.

3rd time in a row seeing Robbie and will probably be my last for a while, just because this is his last tour as a pop star.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,325 ✭✭✭smileyj1987

I got two tickets in the upper tiers , I don't care where they are I'm gong to see robbie !

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭PigeonPie

Got my tickets for standing area one!!!! So delighted! Logged onto the uk ticketmaster site cos I wasn't able to access the ticketmaster.ie site. Must've crashed. So happy :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭cruhoortwunk

On sale now for anyone looking for a ticket

• Registered Users Posts: 2,198 ✭✭✭buckfasterer

Best available tickets at the minute are block 527, top tier. Unsuitable for veritgo!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

Got area 1 this morning!! Delighted!!

Best available tickets at the minute are block 527, top tier. Unsuitable for veritgo!
    Standing Area 2 still available. Select the section rather than "Best Available"

Piece of advice for anyone looking for standing tickets.
    I know Stage 2 are still available but when (if) they sell out and this applies for any concert in Croker or Aviva.

The stadium has standing tickets available on the day even if the concert is a total sell out.
    These are used for people who have bought or received tickets high up in the Upper Tiered seating and suffer from vertigo.
    They can go and change them for standing tickets before/during the concert.
    I know someone who does it all the time when they can't get standing tickets.
    He has only ever got ordinary standing tickets.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 atom2

So disappointed! I missed out on the tickets because of a mix up with my ticketmaster account. Wonder will it be hard to find standing tickets for an ok price?:(

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭Niamh_101

atom2 wrote: »
    So disappointed! I missed out on the tickets because of a mix up with my ticketmaster account. Wonder will it be hard to find standing tickets for an ok price?:(

Standing tickets sold out?! :o

Niamh_101 wrote: »
    Standing tickets sold out?! :o

Ya all thats left is seating!
    :mad::mad:

Ya all thats left is seating!
    :mad::mad:

My smiley face was supposed to be shock face! Wow so all the high dodgy seats are left?

Niamh_101 wrote: »
    My smiley face was supposed to be shock face! Wow so all the high dodgy seats are left?

ha! ya its all the high seats where it says unsuitable for those with vertigo!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,162 ✭✭✭bren2001

ha! ya its all the high seats where it says unsuitable for those with vertigo!!

If you have not bought tickets and are worried about the vertigo warning they have special seats set aside for people with vertigo. Just go to your seat for the warm up act, go to the steward and say you feel sick and they move you to the lower tier. They have a special section reserved.

It happened to my Auntie at 2 sold out concerts in the Aviva, the first time she genuinely did suffer from vertigo at the top, the second time, she bought tickets much further down the upper tier but couldn't hack it.

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭Dublinwon

This aint selling out fast at all, no panic worryers theres plenty left on tm

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25 lauren05

Is it really not selling fast?
    Most likely won't be a second date added so, like some were hoping.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,325 ✭✭✭smileyj1987

lauren05 wrote: »
    Is it really not selling fast?
    Most likely won't be a second date added so, like some were hoping.

Nope it doesn't look to be the case , I think some of the seating is far too dear .

Surprising alright that it didn't sell out.

Probably a victim of too many concerts. Rihanna is playing the same venue the following Friday and that was already sold out. 2 Friday nights ina row at the Aviva too much for a lot of the same crowd?

The only tickets that are left seem to be seats. All standing are gone. Would love a second date but I am surprised its not sold out. People must have bought tickets for his UK dates. Most people don't get paid till first of every month and would probably prefer if it was happening on a Saturday! Probably would have sold out if it was announced with the other dates?

• Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭Chocoholic84

I was really looking forward to this until I heard of the price :mad: Pure extortionate, €69.50 for a standing ticket? FFS.

I was really looking forward to this until I heard of the price :mad: Pure extortionate, €69.50 for a standing ticket? FFS.

When I was at his concert in London in November it was £100 for a standing ticket. Rip off but was an amazing show. Prices are going up now for standing and seating but I suppose promoters know people are going to spend the money. That's what I think anyway!

Fairly standard for that type of show/event IMO.

Would love if it was cheaper but it ain't.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

Standing are actually 84 plus booking fee. Think 69 are up in the really high seats.

• Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭Chocoholic84

andreac wrote: »
    Standing are actually 84 plus booking fee. Think 69 are up in the really high seats.

No way! Bleddy hell......

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 clodonovan

Delighted to get Standing Area 1 tickets (Gold Circle) just wondering if anyone knows how many tickets were sold for this area

Advertisement