Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Robbie Williams Tour 2013

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 277 ✭✭ciaramc

I wish MCD/Robbie's management would let us Irish Fans know if Robbie Williams is to tour or not in Ireland in 2013.

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭Niamh_101

ciaramc wrote: »
    I wish MCD/Robbie's management would let us Irish Fans know if Robbie Williams is to tour or not in Ireland in 2013.

I know it's very annoying! All these rumours and nothing confirmed!

I asked ticketmaster on twitter if there was any sign of Robbie coming over to Dublin yet and they said Unfortunatly no. So I don't know how Robbie can be past the 'maybe' stage and written down for 14/15th of June if Ticketmaster havent heard anything. Guess it's too late to announce it now anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,216 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Niamh_101 wrote: »
    I asked ticketmaster on twitter if there was any sign of Robbie coming over to Dublin yet and they said Unfortunatly no. So I don't know how Robbie can be past the 'maybe' stage and written down for 14/15th of June if Ticketmaster havent heard anything. Guess it's too late to announce it now anyway!

They will not say its happening if someone asks on twitter. Not unless its the artist themselves. It is fairly late, but expect the big gigs to be announced over the next 3-4 weeks. Its only just after Christmas break for the promoters.

Mushy wrote: »
    They will not say its happening if someone asks on twitter. Not unless its the artist themselves. It is fairly late, but expect the big gigs to be announced over the next 3-4 weeks. Its only just after Christmas break for the promoters.

I just wanted to see what they would say but I know they wouldn't give anything away but it was worth a try! It's getting a bit annoying. I really hope he does come over here. I was at Gary Barlow's gig on Monday and the crowd went crazy for Candy.

• Advertisement

MCD announced The Who coming over here in June so I guess they leave the big acts to last minute. Don't want to get too excited though.

• Site Banned Posts: 60 ✭✭drumslate

NO Irish date yet: :(

drumslate wrote: »
    NO Irish date yet: :(

Concert Announcement tomorrow on 2FM, rumours are Bruce Springsteen, Robbie Williams and Fleetwood Mac. I have a feeling it will be either The Boss or Fleetwood Mac. It's probably going to be at that Kilkenny festival, so doubt its Robbie!. Is it time to accept that he wont be coming over?

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭Anniebell

Ok, anyone with reliable "inside" information know if Robbie will be playing in Ireland this year?!

Hopeful again after Beyonces announcement this morning which is fairly short notice compared to other gigs.

Running out of time to scrape pennies together to head over to UK to see him so if anyone here can tell us if Robbie will be playing over here I (and my wallet) would be most grateful!!

I don't know!! It's annoying me now. What I'm finding interesting is that Olly will be in Cork a few days before the rumoured date so you never know! I hope something is announced soon! That was only announced a few days ago.

• Advertisement

I asked Universal Music Ireland on Twitter, was there any news on Robbie's Irish date. As I want to go to a UK date if he is not playing here.

They replied with this:
    "Nothing announced yet! Will keep you posted!"

So not sure what to think. I am hopeful. He cant not play Ireland ??? or can he?

I asked Universal Music Ireland on Twitter, was there any news on Robbie's Irish date. As I want to go to a UK date if he is not playing here.

They replied with this:
    "Nothing announced yet! Will keep you posted!"

So not sure what to think. I am hopeful. He cant not play Ireland ??? or can he?

Oh they actually replied? I don't think they would be allowed to confirm it anyway just like ticketmaster. I asked Warner Music a few months ago about Buble and they basically said the same thing. It has to be announced soon though. He did say he wanted to come over here because he loves the fans but its up to management and MCD. There is supposed to be a date though which is why I thought it was interesting about Olly being in Ireland a few days before the rumoured date. MCD will probably announce more this week and next week...I hope!

How long is everyone holding out for to buy a ticket for one of Robbie's UK dates with no announcement of his Irish gig?

How long is everyone holding out for to buy a ticket for one of Robbie's UK dates with no announcement of his Irish gig?

I was just thinking about this today! I no
    More have the money for flights but I really want to see him so if there's no announcement by the end of the
    Month I'll probably crack!

What about you?

Anniebell wrote: »
    I was just thinking about this today! I no
    More have the money for flights but I really want to see him so if there's no announcement by the end of the
    Month I'll probably crack!

What about you?

I was thinking of waiting to April to see.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 stalkerno2

Just heard on Today FM, that he is playing the 14th June and tickets go on sale next Thursday 28th Feb at 8.00am

Delighted at the news @robbiewilliams will play Dublin (Aviva Stadium) June 14th 2013!
    14th June. Aviva. Robbie Williams and Olly Murs! Exclusively announced by @sweetpmac on @iandempsey breakfast show! Woohoo! #iand
    https://twitter.com/todayfmofficial/...98680612929536

Hallelujah!!!!

Not sure how I'll manage to get tickets as I've a school run at 8am eeeek!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 212 ✭✭realgirl

dubscottie wrote: »
    14/15th June Aviva Stadium (provisional date) ;)
    Fair play dubscottie, took them long enough to announce it!

Thank god we waited eh?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,893 ✭✭✭Hannibal Smith

Anniebell wrote: »
    Hallelujah!!!!

Not sure how I'll manage to get tickets as I've a school run at 8am eeeek!!

I was thinking the same! don't forget the presale the day before from 9am on his website

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭SB-08

3 Months later and they finally announce June 14th as the date. It's hard to judge how quick this will sell - says on RTE prices are from €69. Had they announced it before Xmas (when he was all over TV promoting his album and on the LLS) it obviously would've sold out in hours but it's difficult to tell now with the amount of big gigs this summer. I am sure he will sell more than either Madonna or Lady GaGa did though - both only sold in the mid 30 thousands.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 colours of a cowboy cliche

Finally! I was very, very, very close to buying a ticket for one of the London shows yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭karaokeman

Finally, for a while I thought this was going to turn out to be another Coldplay situation.

Might go to this, sure it'll be my 3rd year seeing Rob in a row.

SB-08 wrote: »
    3 Months later and they finally announce June 14th as the date. It's hard to judge how quick this will sell - says on RTE prices are from €69. Had they announced it before Xmas (when he was all over TV promoting his album and on the LLS) it obviously would've sold out in hours but it's difficult to tell now with the amount of big gigs this summer. I am sure he will sell more than either Madonna or Lady GaGa did though - both only sold in the mid 30 thousands.

I'll honestly be shocked if it doesn't sell out on the day if not a few days after. He's still
    Massively popular here & a very loyal fanbase. Not to mention the fact that it looks like this will be the first date on the tour so you'll get lots of people travelling from Europe to go too.

I was thinking the same! don't forget the presale the day before from 9am on his website

I got that email earlier. 9am is perfect for me as I'll be home & all so god help the laptop!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 854 ✭✭✭dubscottie

realgirl wrote: »
    Fair play dubscottie, took them long enough to announce it!

Ye who have little faith.. Told you! Don't count on a second night.. Planning issues ;) (hence the delay in announcing it.. waiting to see if Rihanna was doing second night first before they announced Robbie)

• Registered Users Posts: 43,833 ✭✭✭✭Basq

I'd hope you'd be sitting on a couch on the stage for €129.50!

Jayysus!

Basq wrote: »
    I'd hope you'd be sitting on a couch on the stage for €129.50!

Jayysus!

No sitting allowed at a Robbie gig! You must bounce from the first note of Let Me Entertain You & then wave your arms until the end of Angels, all while standing!

It's illegal to sit at a Robbie gig dontcha know?!

€129.50 is ridiculous though!

• Registered Users Posts: 15 stalkerno2

€130 is a bit much, hopefully thats for the premium level.

Just checked the ticketmaster website and it says there is a gold circle, for the Rihanna concert, i wonder if its the same for the Robbie concert or for all standing concerts.

Hopefully it will be a sell out. Surprised if its not. Still dont understand why they didnt annouce this concert before Christmas or when he was on the late late show.

• Advertisement

I'm so happy and relieved! Seated tickets are always expensive. Which is why I go for a standing ticket! I don't know about gold circle though. There are no golden circle tickets for the rest of his tour. I'll be up early to get the tickets! Ticket stress begins now, good luck Friendlies :)

Advertisement