Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Robbie Williams Tour 2013

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭lippy88

Niamh_101 wrote: »
    I'm so happy and relieved! Seated tickets are always expensive. Which is why I go for a standing ticket! I don't know about gold circle though. There are no golden circle tickets for the rest of his tour. I'll be up early to get the tickets! Ticket stress begins now, good luck Friendlies :)

How do people get Golden circle tickets in the 1st place...do you need to be a member of some prestigious Ticketmaster club?:)

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭Niamh_101

lippy88 wrote: »

How do people get Golden circle tickets in the 1st place...do you need to be a member of some prestigious Ticketmaster club?:)

No normally it's one of the options when you pick what ticket you want. But doesn't look like there will be one.

There is a Golden Circle for Dublin date! I asked ticketmaster and said looks like there will be one

There is a Golden Circle for Dublin date! I asked ticketmaster and said looks like there will be one

So how would you buy these? Would you just go onto the presale site on the wednesday and the golden circle ticket option would be available to select??

So how would you buy these? Would you just go onto the presale site on the wednesday and the golden circle ticket option would be available to select??

Hope so! Should be able to get them on presale. Know idea how much they will cost though

• Advertisement

Hope so! Should be able to get them on presale. Know idea how much they will cost though

Im guessing around the 90/100 mark probably! 129.95 would be for premium level because they would also have access to a bar. 129 is robbery though for a ticket no matter how good Robbie Williams may be :(

Im guessing around the 90/100 mark probably! 129.95 would be for premium level because they would also have access to a bar. 129 is robbery though for a ticket no matter how good Robbie Williams may be :(
    My friend told me they should be around €70/80 seating probably over €100 unfortunately!

• Registered Users Posts: 48 Smiley Lassie!

Does anyone know how you can get tickets through the presale on Wednesday? Do you need to be a member of the fanclub? Very excited!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,135 ✭✭✭bren2001

MCD are having a facebook presale tomorrow. Go to their facebook page, like it, click on the link to ticketmaster.

Facebook page is here https://www.facebook.com/TicketmasterIE?sk=app_463988403668980&app_data

bren2001 wrote: »
    MCD are having a facebook presale tomorrow. Go to their facebook page, like it, click on the link to ticketmaster.

Facebook page is here https://www.facebook.com/TicketmasterIE?sk=app_463988403668980&app_data

So Robbie, Ticketmaster and MCD are doing presale? Will it be the same link? Or are they all different?

• Advertisement

So Robbie, Ticketmaster and MCD are doing presale? Will it be the same link? Or are they all different?

They will all be the same link. Once you follow the link from Robbies site or MCD it will bring you to ticketmaster. If you go directly onto the ticketmaster website and look for Robbie you will not be able to buy tickets, you have to click from Robbies page or MCD.

All the same really. MCD presale will be quite large, be surprised if everybody didn't get tickets if you are on at 9.

bren2001 wrote: »

They will all be the same link. Once you follow the link from Robbies site or MCD it will bring you to ticketmaster. If you go directly onto the ticketmaster website and look for Robbie you will not be able to buy tickets, you have to click from Robbies page or MCD.

All the same really. MCD presale will be quite large, be surprised if everybody didn't get tickets if you are on at 9.

I'm more worried that the site will crash at 9! So MCD would be better choice?

I'm more worried that the site will crash at 9! So MCD would be better choice?

Yeah, I remember ticketmaster crashed for the Take That gig, only reason I got tickets, I was out the night before and woke up late.

From experience, ordering on a proxy server is best i.e. in work (college for me). If there is a system is finding it difficult to deal with large traffic, proxies seem to get through faster.

The Robbie site is more likely to crash than anything. Facebook won't, just log into facebook and follow the link at about 8:45. It will come up tickets not available, just start to refresh bang on 9. Mr S (i think) above gives instructions.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭Postgrad10

What's the story with seating and pricing at the Aviva? Are the more expensive tickets for sit down ? Or is it more expensive to stand ? What are the lower tiers like in the Aviva

• Registered Users Posts: 10,620 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

It's a bit of a joke when it says tickets from 69.50 to 128.50 whcih no details of where the different price levels are.
    There will be 2 standing areas, 1 small Gold Circle and 1 Large other area.
    Level 1 is Lower Tiers, Level 3 Premium, Level 4 is corporate & Level 5 Upper Tier.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

Anyone having problem getting tickets?? Seems to be a problem with the site.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 colours of a cowboy cliche

Phew. Got two Standing Area 1 tickets. It was a very easy process.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 colours of a cowboy cliche

andreac wrote: »
    Anyone having problem getting tickets?? Seems to be a problem with the site.

Which link did you use Andrea? I went via robbiewilliams.com and it was all fine. Hope you get your tickets.

I got two standing 1 tickets myself. Standing 1 were gone in under 2 minutes, I was on the phone to my gf at the time and she got in and was paying. I also got in but left. She then managed to forget all her passwords so I tried to get back in and it came up tickets not available.

Got a standing one, phew. Would have loved standing area 1 but got area 2.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭Anniebell

Got two standing area 1 tickets as well. Absolutely delighted! Well done everyone & see you in June!

Keep trying, got 4 Standing Stage 1, 5 mins ago. :)

Ticket prices are as follows

€69.50 West, East & South Uppers Starting at 507 & 524 and looks like Row Double letters up.

€84.50 are Standing Stage 1 & 2.

€89.50 Upper East, South & West, closer to stage (from 507 & 524), Closer to stage in front of South & Lower East, South & West.

€99.50 are Premium Tickets (East, South & West).
    Pay bar and food and you can watch the concert from behind the glass having a drink.

€129.50 are the Corporate tickets (if they are the same as the football, you get free drinks and food but I doubt that seeing as there are hospitality packages available, maybe it's just going to be the better seating).

BTW
    The Hospitality tickets are ....wait for it....€458 each Plus VAT :eek::eek:
    You do get a bit extra for your buck.

Opinion
    Anybody want to sit should look at paying the extra €10 for the Premium if they are going for the €89.50 tickets, much better facilities.
    Same seats at the Lower but less people, more bars and food, less queues, and much easier to get in and out of.

Obviously Stage 1 (GC) would be the closest for those wanting to stand and .
    Stage 2 Standing looks like you could be a fair bit back as the pitch is very big and according to the Ticketmaster map, the stage only comes out to the end of Stage 1.

East, West & South Uppers (back) are a fair bit away from the stage but you will have a good view (€69.50).

East, West & South Upper closer to stage will have a good view but nothing extra (€89.50).
    Lower Level better but depends on the Row of the Block as low letters (A,B etc) will have a view of the backs of people standing heads if the Rows are far back.

All tickets are plus Ticketmaster charges which are 12.5% for agent and €6.10 max fee for Internet.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,379 ✭✭✭Shedite27

okidoki987 wrote: »
    Stage 2 Standing looks like you could be a fair bit back as the pitch is very big and according to the Ticketmaster map, the stage only comes out to the end of Stage 1.
    I got Standing 1 too and am delighted with that. I wouldn't be too upset with Standing 2 - Aviva is a fairly small pitch, so if you're really keen, you can go early and still only be 30m from the stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭PigeonPie

Seems all the standing area 1 tickets are gone.

so if you're really keen, you can go early

10,000 other people were thinking the exact same! ;)

Might try for Standing 1 tomorrow and then sell the standing 2 i have. Would love to get right up the front!!
    Do you think there will be more standing 1 released as normal tomorrow?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,379 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Might try for Standing 1 tomorrow and then sell the standing 2 i have. Would love to get right up the front!!

On one hand, it was a presale for his mailing list, so maybe it was a "benefit" of getting his mailings. On the other hand, they rarely sell everything from a particular section in the presale, so maybe there are more available. They'll go quick tomorrow if there are any tho!

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭PigeonPie

I hope so!!! Think I'll wait till tomorrow and try for standing one.

Stage 1 are the main ones that everybody is looking for according to a friend of a friend who works in T/M.
    They are sold out to pre general and they will be a massive rush for them in the morning.
    They will deffo be gone early.

Doesn't make any sense to sell GC at the same price as "ordinary" standing?
    :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48 Smiley Lassie!

I got 3 standing area 2 ones, I went for them first as I thought I'd miss out totally if I went for area 1 first... and now area 2 are still on sale! Do ye reckon if I tried and got area 1 tickets tomorrow, would it be easy to sell the other tickets? Considering there are still standing tickets available I wonder will it be a sell out?

Advertisement