Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loungers who lunch even more!! **MOD WARNING OPENING POST**

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

Stheno wrote: »
    Just back from my hospital appointment :eek:

Did it go ok? :)

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

Just to lighten the thread! And if you dont like hedgehogs you are made of stone!!

tumblr_m1i0qxLgRA1rsqv9ko1_400.jpg

Awww cute hedgehog :)
    Did it go ok? :)

Twas fine, just a pain doing it so late, it was the first available appointment.

I'll wait for a "normal" time next time :)

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

What time was it for?

Hope it went well :)
    Just to lighten the thread! And if you dont like hedgehogs you are made of stone!!

tumblr_m1i0qxLgRA1rsqv9ko1_400.jpg

Cuuuuuute!!!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

Half nine, but it was delayed so didn't get seen till ten past ten.

On the way home some tosser flew through two sets of red lights, and I narrowly avoided hitting him/being hit by him

Twas fine, just a pain doing it so late, it was the first available appointment.

I'll wait for a "normal" time next time :)

Yeah id say it is alright. Its so late too. At least its done now :)

• Advertisement

Jeepers that was late. :eek:

Glad it went well though.

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Thought the appointment was 9.30?? What happened??

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Mars Bar wrote: »
    I dunno what to think of it either. Apparently it's the second time he's done it.

Is it a real cry for help?

Gardai and the guys parents were on the scene since 9.50 and the road was shut off. Gardai were still there at 11.35 with no injuries reported

Thought the appointment was 9.30?? What happened??

backlog built up during the day they were running forty minutes behind.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

no injuries reported

That's great. I really hope he will be ok.

• Advertisement

Hope that guy will be okay.

My feet are so cold.

Whispered wrote: »
    That's great. I really hope he will be ok.

Do you feel any better from earlier Whispered? :)

My feet are so cold.

Mine too, like ice they are.

I'm going to buy some of those duvet socks tomorrow.

This is a complete joke - its 12.20am and I'm wide awake!! Arghhh!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,813 ✭✭✭PhysiologyRocks

For Rebel Girl:

• Registered Users Posts: 31,824 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

My feet are so cold.

Mine too but my hands are worse. I'm upping my dose of medication for Raynaud's tomorrow coz it hasn't had the desired effect almost 3 weeks in (don't worry, Doc said to do so if needed to!).

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

This is a complete joke - its 12.20am and I'm wide awake!! Arghhh!

I'm lucky if I'm asleep before 4am these nights :(

snap!!

I have no more sleeping tablets. F you insomnia :(

I have to be up by 6.30 to get to work, and by the end of the day I'm shattered. Thanks physiologyrocks, brings back memories!

Was analyzing my run from earlier - had my fastest average pace, and that include 6 30 second break between times. Only did a mile and a half, but I'm feeling all the better for it. Need to make out my core work plan now - have a few workouts on my phone, but just being lazy!

My feet are always freezing at night, dunno why.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

Y'know what they say: Cold hands, warm heart. :)
    I'm pricing Spanish phrase books on Amazon ATM. Worked out I can get a week in Barcelona for around €500 (not counting spending money but flights included!) if I start saving now. Desperate to get out of this gloomy, overcast country for a little bit.
    Hoping to get away for June or July. I've discovered a few good omens all pointing to travel- my horoscope says a holiday is in the cards, I found my passport and my Mom found the cocktail menu for the bar we visited first time we went to Barcelona nearly 6 years ago. Good stuff. All I can really say in Spanish is "Dos San Migel, pour favor." :P

• Registered Users Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭angeldelight

I think I need to get my B12 checked again, was in bed by 9.30, asleep by 10 and I still feel exhausted!

That fm104 thing is horrible - I can see how the station was put in a bad position by him making threats if they turned him off but it doesn't seem right to be broadcasting something like that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

I think I need to get my B12 checked again, was in bed by 9.30, asleep by 10 and I still feel exhausted!

That fm104 thing is horrible - I can see how the station was put in a bad position by him making threats if they turned him off but it doesn't seem right to be broadcasting something like that

Did your man have a radio with him? They cut have just kept talking to him and not broadcast it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭Ella

Did your man have a radio with him? They cut have just kept talking to him and not broadcast it.
    It's in a lot of the papers this morning and tv3 have been talking about it all morning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

Ella wrote: »
    It's in a lot of the papers this morning and tv3 have been talking about it all morning.

FM104 are probably delighted now.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,020 ✭✭✭Ah_Yeah

I'm gonna change the tone of this thread to LOOK SHINY BAG I WANT

http://www.girliedeals.ie/deals/deal-378-teal-grey-satchel

• Registered Users Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

Ah_Yeah wrote: »
    I'm gonna change the tone of this thread to LOOK SHINY BAG I WANT

http://www.girliedeals.ie/deals/deal-378-teal-grey-satchel

Ohhh that's lovely!! But what if it's yucky in real life? I bought a GORGEOUS chunky silver watch from one of those deals. Yeah, so chunky it took up half my arm and I counted that I need to get 8 links removed and that would ruin it even more. I was a sad panda :(

Lucyfur wrote: »
    Ohhh that's lovely!! But what if it's yucky in real life? I bought a GORGEOUS chunky silver watch from one of those deals. Yeah, so chunky it took up half my arm and I counted that I need to get 8 links removed and that would ruin it even more. I was a sad panda :(

Oh nooo :(

I really like the look of the Teal one!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭Lyaiera

Why of all these days did I wake up early today!? I have hours to kill before I go out.

• Advertisement

What is with people who feel the need to exercise on their lunch break? Ffs calm down

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement