Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emergency Call Taker & Emergency Medical Dispatcher

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭mad for road

deelite wrote: »

Ah don't go we can head over to the toy show forum at 9.30

Unless John joe wit the clocks is on, I ain't interested. Ha

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

Post 82 on this forum -

I can't find anything about the 30 November but it does say that successful applicants will hear by text / email on 3rd December ..... as to what to do next.

Forget this I found 30th November....... this is what happens when I need a drink Sorry

• Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭Tripp

When will I receive the results of my Assessments?
    Successful and unsuccessful candidates will be notified of their assessment results via email by the Public Appointments Service by 30th November 2012.

Also
    Interview Packs including competency based application forms will issue to candidates by the NRS on Monday, 3rd December 2012
    Guess we will find out for definite on Monday heh

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭searescue

Hopefully something in the morning - that was a pain of a weekend!

Here we go again. I hope they don't leave us waitin until 5pm

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭B2deF

If theres nothing by lunch time I'm going to email dem

• Registered Users Posts: 12,861 ✭✭✭✭flazio

Application form turned up in my email inbox this morning, have until 12 noon Wed 12/12 to get it emailed in.

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭flanna

flazio wrote: »
    Application form turned up in my email inbox this morning, have until 12 noon Wed 12/12 to get it emailed in.

Probably means the rest of us are getting an email telling us to Foxtrot Oscar today :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭touge_drift

nobody i know has heard anything either, we cant all have failed?? lol i would hope they would send us an email atleast, its not that hard to press send

• Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭Tripp

Haven't heard anything either and I mailed them bout 20 minutes ago to find out any information cause we couldn't all of failed !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

What are they asking for in the application form?

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Carrie2012

Did you go for emergency call taker or dispatcher job?

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭djor88

Jesus, still nothing either, nothing in public jobs account or emails... Wonder what the hell's taking them

I just rang them up there, they're "literally sending the results now" Check in 20 minutes and they'll be in your inbox!

Their words, not mine!

GOOD LUCK everyone!

• Registered Users Posts: 6 BallyGMan

djor88 wrote: »
    Jesus, still nothing either, nothing in public jobs account or emails... Wonder what the hell's taking them

Just got a txt saying check my messages on public jobs

I just rang them up there, they're "literally sending the results now" Check in 20 minutes and they'll be in your inbox!

Their words, not mine!

GOOD LUCK everyone!

Whoop Whoop :) Now I'm really nervous lol :)

I got through!!! 110 on order of merit anyone want to explain that to me?

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭antichrist

flanna wrote: »
    I got through!!! 110 on order of merit anyone want to explain that to me?
    It means you made the cut, you came 110th

I got through too! Says will shortly receive an application pack from the HSE recruitment side of things! Good stuff!

The order of merit, basically no1 means you came first out of all that are through, that's how close you are to the top

What number was everyone else? Come on spill!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 BallyGMan

I got through too! Says will shortly receive an application pack from the HSE recruitment side of things! Good stuff!

The order of merit, basically no1 means you came first out of all that are through, that's how close you are to the top

128 here

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭B2deF

I made it as well I'm number 137 how nany jobs are there do we know?

B2deF wrote: »
    I made it as well I'm number 137 how nany jobs are there do we know?

No idea on the number of jobs going, i'd love to know!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Einstein

Got Placed for ECT job! :)

Got 29th for Emergency Call Taker too :D

Placed no 94 for the call taker job. Thank god I now know. Congrats to everyone else

Looks like good news for us all! Good goin!

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭gem112

Lads order of merit means Notting at this stage.... You still have to do the interview..... Your place on any panel will only have a bearing after interview....

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Jaystar

Hey! My first post - I got through too! Well done everyone. They sure made us wait long enough!

• Advertisement

Order of merit does mean something I'm afraid. I passed the cork fire brigade exams been placed 176 but they only called up to and excluding 155 so I was out. I think I was told that they are calling 120 to the first round of interviews

Advertisement