Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emergency Call Taker & Emergency Medical Dispatcher

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,957 ✭✭✭✭flazio

Check your public jobs messages. Just got mine. They seem to be sorting an order of merit. I'm placed 4.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

flazio wrote: »
    Check your public jobs messages. Just got mine. They seem to be sorting an order of merit. I'm placed 4.

Well done fair play delighted for you

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭flanna

Thanks Flazio, just checked nothing so far, well done by the way. Did it say anything about what happens next?

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭djor88

Well done Flazio, fair play! Nothing in my inbox so far, i'll keep an eye on it as the day goes...

flanna wrote: »
    Thanks Flazio, just checked nothing so far, well done by the way. Did it say anything about what happens next?
    Just this:
    You will shortly receive a candidate pack from the National Recruitment Service of the Health Service Executive in relation to the next stage of the recruitment process.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭searescue

It's a long day lads!

I've refreshed that public jobs messages page a few times now, feck this im going to make a cuppa tea and get off the PC!

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭mad for road

deelite wrote: »

If they do it in order and nothin yet, it's not lookin good folks

Bear in mind we are talking about 2 posts here, call taker and dispatcher, they might be going through the dispatchers first.

Bear in mind we are talking about 2 posts here, call taker and dispatcher, they might be going through the dispatchers first.

Thats what I'm hoping............I feel sick at this stage

• Advertisement

I'd say it'll all be out at 5pm, just a guess but sure it's an educated guess.. Can't go much later in the public service than 5pm on a Friday!

Wish they'd hurry up and let me know I'm going for a pint if I get through. going to stay in and have a bottle of wine if I don't......

Looks like my 5pm theory was flawed! Must be working late haha!

djor88 wrote: »
    Looks like my 5pm theory was flawed! Must be working late haha!

What time did we get notification of the time / date etc of the test?

Can't really remember, I do think it was late enough though, later than this... Ah sure try not to think about it and it'll come.. Get off the computer! :D

Think I got mine around this time before

djor88 wrote: »
    Ah sure try not to think about it and it'll come.. Get off the computer! :D

Daddy is that you?:D

What's the odds of the person that was supposed to press the send button rushed out the door at 5 and forgot and is now on their second captains and coke in a pub around the corner???

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭B2deF

What's the odds of the person that was supposed to press the send button rushed out the door at 5 and forgot and is now on their second captains and coke in a pub around the corner???

17/2

Wish they'd hurry up and let me know I'm going for a pint if I get through. going to stay in and have a bottle of wine if I don't......

Haha. I like ur idea

• Advertisement

B2deF wrote: »

17/2

Haha. The Craic is startin to come out in people. A shower of funny call takers we have here. I wonder is the person who said he got his results only pullin the piss???

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭B2deF

Haha. The Craic is startin to come out in people. A shower of funny call takers we have here. I wonder is the person who said he got his results only pullin the piss???

I'm starting to think the same. Can we have some proof that you got that message.

B2deF wrote: »
    I'm starting to think the same. Can we have some proof that you got that message.

The partner probably sent it to them to get them off the computer :D

The partner probably sent it to them to get them off the computer :D

Haha. Ya could have hit the nail on the head there.

Ild rather not have known wat day the results were due out if they were takin so long onto send out the results.

Just checked when I got the email for my last exam date. It was sent at 17:09 on the 9/11/12.

To conclude, the person in charge of sending out these emails was either off sick, shot dead or sacked last nite.

That's why we haven't got anything.

Ha. Roll on Monday.

Just checked when I got the email for my last exam date. It was sent at 17:09 on the 9/11/12.

To conclude, the person in charge of sending out these emails was either off sick, shot dead or sacked last nite.

That's why we haven't got anything.

Ha. Roll on Monday.

I know I was told at the test I would hear by today - did anybody else hear that and was it mentioned on the website?

I know I was told at the test I would hear by today - did anybody else hear that and was it mentioned on the website?

Ur dead rite hence the conversation that has been goin on here all day. Got an email from Ryanair there. Hopped the life out of me. Ha

Have to say ladies and gents that this is an absolute shambles, if you are told that you will have a response on a certain date it is universally accepted that it is by close of business on that day i.e. 5pm or 5.30pm.

I'm going to the pub.............

Have to say ladies and gents that this is an absolute shambles, if you are told that you will have a response on a certain date it is universally accepted that it is by close of business on that day i.e. 5pm or 5.30pm.

Have a keg for me.

• Advertisement

Ah don't go we can head over to the toy show forum at 9.30

Advertisement