Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPhone 5 Belfast

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,567 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

ryan08 wrote: »
    I filled a reservation form out for the apple store in Birmingham but didn't receive any email yet either

Just give it time, the guys have to manually go through the emails and check stock etc

If you dont get one by Friday, i'd order from the IRL store.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 ryan08

kceire wrote: »
    ryan08 wrote: »
    I filled a reservation form out for the apple store in Birmingham but didn't receive any email yet either

Just give it time, the guys have to manually go through the emails and check stock etc

If you dont get one by Friday, i'd order from the IRL store.

Yeah I am just going to wait, only filled out the reservation form this morning so I will just wait. I would say I will just order one from the online apple store on Friday

• Registered Users Posts: 2,073 ✭✭✭jamieh

Hi all,

I'm thinking of heading up on Saturday - could I put in a reservation now or do I have to wait until Friday morning until I can make a Saturday reservation?

jamieh wrote: »
    Hi all,

I'm thinking of heading up on Saturday - could I put in a reservation now or do I have to wait until Friday morning until I can make a Saturday reservation?

Put it in ASAP

kceire wrote: »
    Put it in ASAP

Oh! I thought it was just on a day-by-day basis.

I just put in a reservation there - does that mean I can decide to pick it up on Saturday or do I have to pick it up tomorrow if I get an email today?

• Advertisement

Oh! I thought it was just on a day-by-day basis.

I just put in a reservation there - does that mean I can decide to pick it up on Saturday or do I have to pick it up tomorrow if I get an email today?

They will tell you when to pick up, i didnt know you wanted to shoehorn to a particular day, sorry. This is an example of what they will send you : (taken from a previous post)

https://us.v-cdn.net/6034073/uploads/attachments/9638/221656.PNG

• Registered Users Posts: 8,541 ✭✭✭FourFourRED

Anyone ever heard of tinypic.com?

Come on :(

• Registered Users Posts: 33 ryan08

Around what time does the confirmation of the reservation of the iPhone normally be sent out? In the evening or morning or just before the shop closes?

Aodhagan wrote: »
    Anyone ever heard of tinypic.com?

Come on :(

I just copied and pasted from a previous post on this thread. Looks fine on boards mobile.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 17,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭Graham

lol

kceire, it renders a little differently away from a mobile device. I have to take about 6 steps back from my computer to be able to read it :D

221893.jpg

• Advertisement

Graham wrote: »
    lol

kceire, it renders a little differently away from a mobile device. I have to take about 6 steps back from my computer to be able to read it :D

221893.jpg

God, i have a 21" wide screen in work and its perfect so thats why i thought it was ok too :o

Think i may remove it now.

Hi all,

Has anyone managed to get a phone in the Belfast store this week or are they totally out of stock?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 ro95

There are no iphones in belfast apple store, you have to reserve online and the probability of getting picked are nearly 1 in 10000000000000 (slight exaggeration)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭fox007

Hi all,

Has anyone managed to get a phone in the Belfast store this week or are they totally out of stock?

Anyone have any more information on this are they still out of stock?

Advertisement