Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. [US] ** Spoilers **

Options

Comments

Mack is a constant downtime, preachy religious charisma drain

• Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭Ronanc1

Mack is a constant downtime, preachy religious charisma drain

Look at those eyes (3 min mark) and say that again :P

The character, not the actor

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 36,138 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

Mack is definitely the conscience of the group, and sometimes the moralising is laid on a tad too thick, but I put the blame on writers stumbling rather than a core problem with the character himself.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,500 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 36,138 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

Apparently the rumour mill says season 6 is going to take place 1 year in the future. Presumably meaning they're simply ignoring dealing with Thanos' plans again.

A cool Easter egg to AoS in Captain Marvel.

WonderCon Clip.

Mini spoiler in it if you haven't seen anything about the season.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,395 ✭✭✭kerplun k

A cool Easter egg to AoS in Captain Marvel.

I don’t think I caught that, what was the easter egg?

• Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭Len_007

kerplun k wrote: »

I think it was simply that the name of the show got a mention, right?

• Advertisement

Watched that clip and definitely left me with an air of "wait, what the hell?"

The answer to that particular mystery is going to have to be a doozy in terms of credibility.

Still, new AoS coming!

Must... Not... Watch... Trailer!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

Must be ages since it's been on, I can't remember who that dark-haired girl is that's with the uniformed SHIELD officer?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,446 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Must be ages since it's been on, I can't remember who that dark-haired girl is that's with the uniformed SHIELD officer?

I don't think she was in the show before. I'm guessing new character.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,991 ✭✭✭✭flazio

Endgame
    Not quite the reset we were expecting, Disappointed Coulson wasn't in any of the past scenes, even Mr. Jarvis was included. Just a little Quake in the final battle would have been nice.
    it'll be interesting to see if this upcoming season is set 5 years later or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,101 ✭✭✭✭Foxtrol

flazio wrote: »
    Endgame
    Not quite the reset we were expecting, Disappointed Coulson wasn't in any of the past scenes, even Mr. Jarvis was included. Just a little Quake in the final battle would have been nice.
    it'll be interesting to see if this upcoming season is set 5 years later or not.

Endgame
    I haven't watched any trailers yet so not getting their help. Maybe set a while after everyone gets back so the shock of the return is over and people are getting back to regular life. Could mess things up though if they get ahead of the movies and they change their direction

• Registered Users Posts: 11,101 ✭✭✭✭Foxtrol

kerplun k wrote: »

I'm guessing the
    infusion of Kree blood to save her, the same that Coulson received to get him back post the first Avengers
    ?

Ghost Rider’ And ‘Helstrom

Marvel And Hulu Set Live-Action ‘Ghost Rider’ And ‘Helstrom’ Series; Gabriel Luna To Reprise Role Of Robbie Reyes
    Shortly after the announcement of Marvel and Hulu’s live-action Ghost Rider series, Deadline confirmed that Gabriel Luna would be reprising his role as the titular flaming skull antihero. Luna portrayed the character in ABC’s Marvel series Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Luna teased his return on Twitter yesterday when he wrote: “Chains a’ rattlin'”. Early this morning he tweeted a skull and flames, continuing to leave us guessing whether or not he would be hopping on the motorcycle again for some demonic action.

He officially confirmed his involvement in the new series on Twitter saying, “It’s an honor to ride again with @Marvel and our new partner @Hulu!”

http:https://deadline.com/2019/05/marvel-hulu-live-action-ghost-rider-helstrom-series-1202604999///

• Registered Users Posts: 8,963 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Marvel And Hulu Set Live-Action ‘Ghost Rider’ And ‘Helstrom’ Series; Gabriel Luna To Reprise Role Of Robbie Reyes

http:https://deadline.com/2019/05/marvel-hulu-live-action-ghost-rider-helstrom-series-1202604999///

So does it look like Disney will use Hulu for Marvel shows that are not as family friendly as the ones on Disney + like Falcon and Winter Soldier ?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,793 ✭✭✭FunLover18

Luna has since confirmed that this will not be the same iteration of Reyes that appeared in AoS

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,395 ✭✭✭kerplun k

FunLover18 wrote: »
    Luna has since confirmed that this will not be the same iteration of Reyes that appeared in AoS

No idea what that means, same actor playing the same character, but a new iteration? makes no sense. I get they probably want to distance themselves from AoS and try appeal to a more mature audience. but... Id prefer if they just ignored the origin of AoS and moved on, rather than trying to deny it. This news has probably annoyed me more than it should :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,963 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

• Registered Users Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭Slydice

not the first time I've thought they get thrown some special effects budget from nearby MCU films

those space scenes don't look cheap

Season 5 was such cheapskate TV, the season based entirely in 2, 3 grey rooms, I hope they're at least letting the show ride out on a high with some extra sheckles thrown this last season's way.

• Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭Len_007

I've downloaded the show using US iTunes in the past, but it currently is not showing up there (it's been normal for shows to be available for purchase ahead of time) . I wonder why that is and if they are leaving out that platform this time round...

• Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

Len_007 wrote: »
    I've downloaded the show using US iTunes in the past, but it currently is not showing up there (it's been normal for shows to be available for purchase ahead of time) . I wonder why that is and if they are leaving out that platform this time round...
    Could be a Disney+ related removal unfortunately.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,397 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

pixelburp wrote: »
    Season 5 was such cheapskate TV, the season based entirely in 2, 3 grey rooms, I hope they're at least letting the show ride out on a high with some extra sheckles thrown this last season's way.

Theres a season 7.........

• Registered Users Posts: 4,218 ✭✭✭Spon Farmer

A couple of weeks ago I watched the first two episodes of Season 5 (I think - the gang of sent into space in the future) on Prime Video.

I’ve had a lot on and only just this evening got a chance to get back to it but the show isn’t appearing up on the app at all.

I can’t get any information from Amazon support except that it isn’t currently available.

Does anyone know why the whole show is gone? I think Season 5 was only added recently.

Is it gone for good? Or is this something that happens from time to time - a glitch or maintenance or some such?

pjohnson wrote: »
    Theres a season 7.........

Oh yeah, forgot this got two more seasons; I see both will be 13 episodes, that'll keep the filler to a minimum and make the budget go further ...

• Advertisement

Awesome return!!!

Ya Piper & Davis.

Daisy and Simmons hubba hubba

Oh Yo-yo and Mac

May!!!!

Someone is missing.

I am Sarge.

Fitz???

Advertisement