Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. [US] ** Spoilers **

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭kearneybobs

flashbacks she was in there for months,
    Ah I know she was in there for months and Fitz was looking for her for ages. Something that big is normally dragged out for MUCH longer than 2 episodes. Like I said, I'm not complaining.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

Ah I know she was in there for months and Fitz was looking for her for ages. Something that big is normally dragged out for MUCH longer than 2 episodes. Like I said, I'm not complaining.
    I've head on good authority that storyline isn't over... it plays heavily into the rest of the season

• Registered Users Posts: 60,427 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

I have to go back!

Well now that story isn't over by a long way.

The writers are doing a good job so far this season holding so many story lines together I have to say.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,541 ✭✭✭duridian

Was really hoping when ATCU strike team guys were left with Daisy and Mack, and they started questioning the range of her abilities versus their backup team of snipers, that she was gonna vaporise their weapons or something like that.

My Simmons planet theory: I think Jemma wasn't the only one trapped on that planet after being taken there by a portal stone, and that she wants to go back and rescue the others who probably helped her to survive there. They possibly are imprisoned somewhere on the planet and she somehow escaped, which is why she was being hunted.

Was really hoping when ATCU strike team guys were left with Daisy and Mack, and they started questioning the range of her abilities versus their backup team of snipers, that she was gonna vaporise their weapons or something like that.

My Simmons planet theory: I think Jemma wasn't the only one trapped on that planet after being taken there by a portal stone, and that she wants to go back and rescue the others who probably helped her to survive there. They possibly are imprisoned somewhere on the planet and she somehow escaped, which is why she was being hunted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭Sudden Valley

I like your theory that she wasn't alone in the planet. She definitely doesn't seem tough enough that she could survive on her own. Lincoln definitely needs a personality transplant. Is Skye/Daisy doomed to fall for evil or bland characters. I kinda hope she ends up with Mack.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

POWERS BOOTHE TO RECUR ON MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.

http://mcuexchange.com/powers-boothe-to-recur-on-marvels-agents-of-s-h-i-e-l-d/

• Registered Users Posts: 11,778 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

200_s.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Nervous Wreck

200_s.gif

Exactly what I thought.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

I dont think Simmons can pull off a dishevelled beard as well as Jack though.... :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 839 ✭✭✭polydactyl

duridian wrote: »

My thoughts exactly. Would explain it all, how she survived, why she is reacting strangely to vibrations (torture?), how she knew the "hunter" sensed blood, and why she has to go back

Well Lash is turning out to be more than meets the eye!

Really teasing us with Simmons explanation of what happened to her on the planet. Surely next week...

Wondering if this stuff with the ATCU is the real beginning of the arc leading into and connecting with the Civil War in the MCU.
    Rosalind and her goons look like they would definitely be pro-SuperHuman Registration Act

• Registered Users Posts: 11,778 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

oh come on!

ps what up with the shrink? hope it isn't waht I think it might be?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,386 ✭✭✭macslash

I imagine that isn't Andrew in the pool of blood? He somehow fought his way out? Didn't show his face like.

Good episode. Lash is looking interesting!

It's kind of like Heroes with all the people's superpowers!

Anyone else think Andrew is Lash??? That's why he left May so abruptly? Also why Lash has not tried to kill Daisy and that he is putting them out of their misery as he can sense their pain ( tenuous link to his psychiatry job?)

Not a spoiler as just my thoughts but just incase.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,357 ✭✭✭✭Penn

polydactyl wrote: »
    Anyone else think Andrew is Lash??? That's why he left May so abruptly? Also why Lash has not tried to kill Daisy and that he is putting them out of their misery as he can sense their pain ( tenuous link to his psychiatry job?)

Not a spoiler as just my thoughts but just incase.
    Damn, good call. Would also explain why he was angry at Coulson for the multiplying girl being there, it almost messed with his plan.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭Sudden Valley

So they ended this weeks episode with nearly the exact same "we have to go back" scene as last weeks episode. I as hoping they were indicating that the British guy from the past had survived in the Alien planet with Simmons but now it seems lke she's sick or has a superpower (or has been otherwise affected).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭GottaGetGatt

Good theory on lash.The young lad looked scared as sh!t when he was running from the store.Great episode again.

I hereby endorse and/or approve of this Lash theory. - Vote Quimby!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

Very good episode but now I can't wait to see the Simmons episode next week!

Penn wrote: »
    Damn, good call. Would also explain why he was angry at Coulson for the multiplying girl being there, it almost messed with his plan.

And
    how Lash is finding inHumans

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

And
    how Lash is finding inHumans

And
    why May said that he disappeared for year or so

stevenmu wrote: »
    And
    why May said that he disappeared for year or so

I meant more that
    he has insider shield knowledge of where the teams are deploying

• Registered Users Posts: 60,427 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

A truly amazing episode.

Still no clearer on what planet it is though.

Poor Fitz :( Always just the best friend.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,879 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Yeah Fitz is finding out it's easier to travel to and from a distant planet than it is to escape the friendzone. Even when Simmons is stranded on a barren planet, she finds someone who's not him.

Though dunno how Angie from Agent Carter will react to find her boyfriend being with Simmons.

I'm expecting Apple to start using this episode now in their advertising campaigns to demonstrate how long their battery lasts.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,588 ✭✭✭Awesomeness

A truly amazing episode.

Still no clearer on what planet it is though.

Poor Fitz :( Always just the best friend.

It was a great episode but I will be disappointed if there is not more to come from that planet that will factor into the bigger story

• Registered Users Posts: 11,101 ✭✭✭✭Foxtrol

It was a great episode but I will be disappointed if there is not more to come from that planet that will factor into the bigger story

They’ve never explained how/why the monolith is so dangerous to the inhumans, so much so that they were trying to destroy it. I’m guessing it’s something to do with the planet or ‘death creature’ than the monolith itself, as it only had hurt Daisy when it was open. I’m guessing that’ll be the tie in to the greater story, whether the creature gets through or some sort of infection comes through with Will that turns inhumans crazy like the astronauts (more damage by special powered people in the lead into Civil War).

• Registered Users Posts: 28,879 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Now let's play the "Was Will real?" game. :) And that cage looked like it could just be tipped over

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,101 ✭✭✭✭Foxtrol

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Now let's play the "Was Will real?" game. :) And that cage looked like it could just be tipped over

Imagine they get back and accidentally release that creature onto earth, only to find that Will is in his astronaut suit in the graveyard having clearly been dead for 14 years.

Only thing against him being her imagination is the final shot where you see him walking around the planet when the sun is up.

I’d be interested to see more of how NASA got their hands on it originally, how they knew it was a portal, and what other stuff they were up to.

Advertisement