Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. [US] ** Spoilers **

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

Another pic of Daisy/Skye/Quake's new outfit. Chloe Bennet is way hotter with short hair - I didn't think she was all that great before but now... bit of all right.

1434127895517978028.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 12,933 ✭✭✭✭flazio

I think the "Skye" name is officially retired.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭Sudden Valley

so looks alot like Black Widow or even the X=men uniforms they had in the first few films. Surprising that Ward is still on the show- he just kept randomly popping up last season, complaining how no one liked him anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

so looks alot like Black Widow or even the X=men uniforms they had in the first few films. Surprising that Ward is still on the show- he just kept randomly popping up last season, complaining how no one liked him anymore.

Ward, i think could be the wildcard this season, i mean he is planning on rebuilding Hydra after all.

They would have to be very desperate to have Ward as their leader. Bunch of fascists

• Advertisement

They would have to be very desperate to have Ward as their leader. Bunch of fascists

Well someone has to rebuild them after it collapsed in The Winter Soldier..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Nervous Wreck

Hydra is still going, as seen in Age of Ultron.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,357 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Hydra is still going, as seen in Age of Ultron.

The end of season 2 of AoS happens after Age of Ultron, so it's likely that Hydra is all but gone, and now Ward is taking over what's left and going full baddie

• Registered Users Posts: 60,427 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

The new Dubsmash videos are up.

https://www.crowdrise.com/dubsmashwars

• Registered Users Posts: 839 ✭✭✭polydactyl

Any word on the UK or RTE airing date?

• Advertisement

polydactyl wrote: »
    Any word on the UK or RTE airing date?

Took this from http://www.geektown.co.uk/uk-air-dates/
    Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Season 3 - Channel 4 No exact date/time - Autumn 2015 (TBC)
    Marvel Universe series continues. Now with added Inhumans! Back late Sept in the US. We have it listed in Autumn right now in the UK on Channel 4, but be aware, it’s distinctly possible it won’t appear in the UK till 2016. Channel 4 haven’t confirmed a date yet.

Has RTÉ got to the end of Agent Carter yet? Seems a good idea to replace one MCU TV show with the other.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,928 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

new dubsmash video is up for team coulson with a few unexpected cameos

The opening 5 minutes of season 3.:D

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/09/24/agents-of-shield-season-3-opening

Skye Daisy looks super hot.

Can't wait for it to come back :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭Brief_Lives

its back in the States tomorrow night.... september 29th...

Strong opening episode that starts the the lead up to Civil War.

Fitz is the man.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭pegasus1

Lithium93_ wrote: »

polydactyl asked when is rte going to air it...it was always a few weeks before channel 4 was it not...

Come on rte gets your socks on..Agent Carter is now finished..We want Shield!!

pegasus1 wrote: »
    polydactyl asked when is rte going to air it...it was always a few weeks before channel 4 was it not...

Come on rte gets your socks on..Agent Carter is now finished..We want Shield!!

I think it was a few weeks after Channel 4, but i am not entirely sure...

Strong opening episode that starts the the lead up to Civil War.

Fitz is the man.

I don't know why but i cheered when Daisy said
    the world has been a little twitchy since Sokovia fell out of the sky
    , but yeah great episode, and the slow burn to Civil War, at least from the show's point of view has begun..

Also where the hell is Simmons, that's been bugging me all day..

• Advertisement

Also where the hell is Simmons, that's been bugging me all day..

My two guesses are
    It's a Kree world anyway so maybe a way to intro Captain Marvel as it is a Kree Stone she teleported with or it's Attilan since the Inhumans are here

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Yeah great opening to the new season. I'm fairly confident this will be the best season so far because we understand the characters better now than we did during the first two seasons.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,101 ✭✭✭✭Foxtrol

Yeah great opening to the new season. I'm fairly confident this will be the best season so far because we understand the characters better now than we did during the first two seasons.

Not only that we know the characters but also they have done the hard work in introducing the inhuman’s mythology and now just get to expand on it. Another good thing about this season is that unlike AOU, where there was minimal background work that could be done with AOS, there is plenty of setting up that can be done for the Civil War movie.

I’m not sure if it was a nod to fans who know that they cant use mutate when describing the transformation process to be an Inhuman (anything that stems from mutant) but it seemed like they went to a thesaurus and used a different synonym of mutate each time there was an explanation. It was nearly to the point that they seemed to be trying to be purposefully awkward.

Enjoyable episode, Great acting by the fitz actor. I miss when it was just Fitz Simmons and May. Never really warmed to Mac, Bobbi, the English guy or the Australian mutant doctor (yeah I'm bad with names). The new bad guy looked like a wrestler. I hope they have a clever enemy this year not just another inhuman that has strong physical powers.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,099 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

My guess
    Simmons is on Titan being chased by Thanos

poor Fitz. :(

My guess
    Simmons is on Titan being chased by Thanos

poor Fitz. :(

That is a bit of an out there guess, but ya'd never know, you could possibly be right.

I think it was a few weeks after Channel 4, but i am not entirely sure...
    Series 2 was well ahead of Channel 4 on RTÉ, in fact they did very well with the second half, airing it the weekend after America, while Channel 4 was another 3 weeks after that.
    It was about two weeks behind the US before Christmas, however there were a couple of weeks off both here and the US which let Channel 4 catch up however RTÉ had the official European premiere throughout Series 2.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,357 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Enjoyable episode, Great acting by the fitz actor. I miss when it was just Fitz Simmons and May. Never really warmed to Mac, Bobbi, the English guy or the Australian mutant doctor (yeah I'm bad with names). The new bad guy looked like a wrestler. I hope they have a clever enemy this year not just another inhuman that has strong physical powers.

I actually really like Mack. I think he's been the best new addition so far.

“I would need a shotgun… or my axe…. or maybe a shotgun/axe combination of some sort.”

• Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

Woah. When did this show get awesome? If they can keep up the quality and pace of that opener, this show is going to really shoot up the ranks in my list!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭Brief_Lives

Penn wrote: »
    I actually really like Mack. I think he's been the best new addition so far.

“I would need a shotgun… or my axe…. or maybe a shotgun/axe combination of some sort.”

I´m a big fan of Mack also... great quote...
    he´s physically the guy we see as Luke Cage...

Advertisement