Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. [US] ** Spoilers **

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Good thing i have Jessica Jones to fill the gap this week..

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,990 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

Nice Mr. Robot shout out in the last episode :D

• Registered Users Posts: 55,483 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

What an episode. Really great stuff. Two to go before the break.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,503 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

That episode was so good it could have been the midseason finale.

It's setting up next weeks midseason finale to be epic.

One next week and one the week after I think, AC.

http://epguides.com/AgentsofSHIELD/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 60,503 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

No next week is the midseason finale alright Mr E
    ABC has released a new preview for the Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 3 mid-season finale, “Maveth.”

I won't add the video for spoiler reasons..I haven't watched it myself either.

http://comicbook.com Spoilerlink.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Great episode. If I were a betting man, I'd wager at least one main character won't make it past the mid-season finale this year...

That was a fantastic episode, I 2nd what our own Agent Coulson said

Unfortunately i am gonna say it's
    Fitz
    who won't be coming back.

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭Rob30888

I actually thought it was! Delighted there's another episode this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,058 ✭✭✭Sudden Valley

I would hope they would use this opportunity to get rid of ward once and for good. He just sorts of meanders around being evil with a different justification each time. Hopefully we get to see more of Daisy/Skye next episode. She has a cool power but they almost never show it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

I can't believe a neck wound killed Constance Zimmer :(

• Registered Users Posts: 33,446 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Ever since the start of Season 3, it feels like this show has been missing something. Something important. Something that could elevate it to being one of the best action shows ever.

Something like... some sort of axe-shotgun combination...

Other than that, this season has been fantastic, and I'm really looking forward to next week's episode. It could be absolutely fantastic.

Can the show, either after the midseason finale or before season's end, for the love of god give Mac an axe-shotgun combo :D

• Registered Users Posts: 28,968 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Well he's in Coulson's office which has an axe on the wall, so maybe he'll remember to bring his shotgun into the office and mess around with it.

If things go to plan, won't they suddenly have all those Inhumans to deal with that are in stasis?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,038 ✭✭✭Brief_Lives

Penn wrote: »

Something like... some sort of axe-shotgun combination...

Everytime Mac says that he cracks me up... who in the comics is he supposed to be? Because there is an Al Mackenzie, but he's a white guy and doesn´t have an axe-shotgun combination...

(race of Mackenzie not important!!)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,963 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Everytime Mac says that he cracks me up... who in the comics is he supposed to be? Because there is an Al Mackenzie, but he's a white guy and doesn´t have an axe-shotgun combination...

He's a new character to the marvel universe. Fitz and Simmons and mei were first introduced on the TV show but are now in the comics universe in the Shield comic so you never know they could bring Mac to comics along with his shotgun axe

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

I reckon when they return to earth all the hydra guys will be dead except ward who coulson will want to kill but being a good guy (like Fitz will at least try to do with astronaut boy) will bring him back to face justice only to realize that ward is now being controlled by the lifeform hydra are seeking to bring back and in doing so they have unintentionally set it loose on the world.

Mid season finale

2nd half of the season - even more evil, now leader of Hydra, Ward leads an army of inhumans vs SHIELD and daisy's team of inhumans (plus Mac and his ShotgunAxe).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭GottaGetGatt

Interesting Thing with Mac and the Shotgun axe, sure isnt there an Axe on the wall in Coulson's office and Mac is the Acting Director.

Interesting Thing with Mac and the Shotgun axe, sure isnt there an Axe on the wall in Coulson's office and Mac is the Acting Director.

It's the axe Mack used to chop off Coulson's hand too

Coulson said that he doesn't have an axe to grind!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,038 ✭✭✭Brief_Lives

What an episode. what a series... I´m blown away by the quality...

Mid-season Finale tonight, god i can't wait until tomorrow afternoon to sit down and watch it :D.

Decent episode with a big old fashioned rolleyes ending.

I can't help but feel it would have been more interesting in Fitz or Coulson.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

Badass!

tumblr_nvtuvm0axO1ryifbbo1_500.jpg

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

I reckon when they return to earth all the hydra guys will be dead except ward who coulson will want to kill but being a good guy (like Fitz will at least try to do with astronaut boy) will bring him back to face justice only to realize that ward is now being controlled by the lifeform hydra are seeking to bring back and in doing so they have unintentionally set it loose on the world.

partial credit :D

Good enough episode although I am curious what powers this new Alien Ward will actually have as all we have seen it do is be able to posses people (and I guess survive a missile attack).

Well i'll be damned, BH got it half right..

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭James74

Great first half to the season... and on top of everything AoS has now turned into The Hidden :D

Now we wait until March...

Good episode, and great way to finish the first half of the season (though not a patch on last year's when Daisy got her powers in the cave).

Disappointed Ward is dead, but good to see he'll kinda be sticking round for the next while anyway. His character had kinda run his course, but he was still brilliant so far this season.

Seeing surprisingly little Quake action this season. Maybe they just don't want to overdo it, but at the same time it feels like they're underdoing it a bit.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,903 ✭✭✭McLoughlin

Penn wrote: »
    Good episode, and great way to finish the first half of the season (though not a patch on last year's when Daisy got her powers in the cave).

Disappointed Ward is dead, but good to see he'll kinda be sticking round for the next while anyway. His character had kinda run his course, but he was still brilliant so far this season.

Seeing surprisingly little Quake action this season. Maybe they just don't want to overdo it, but at the same time it feels like they're underdoing it a bit.

Probably a budget thing we didnt see Lash last night or much super powers and its down to budget.

Advertisement