Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. [US] ** Spoilers **

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

Just because they're developing it with ABC doesn't necessarily mean it's for air on the network. AFAIK Daredevil was also developed with ABC Studios. Not suggesting that it's necessarily the same, but given the lack of info it doesn't necessarily mean the death of Carter.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,501 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

The Cavalry origin story :( More proof at Marvels long term story planning.

Coulson's Theta Protocol seems to me like it will have a big impact across the MCU.

Edit.. Also meant to say it seems Skye stayed at the same orphanage as Matt Murdock:) was pretty cool.

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭feelgoodinc27

A returning character:
    Cobie Smulders said she'll be appearing on AoS again on Jimmy Kimmel.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,533 ✭✭✭don ramo

good to see the origin of the cavalry, may is the ultimate badass,

weird that coulson didnt let may in on the theta protocol, seeing as she is his second in charge,

and it looks like raina can see the future,

i wonder if their gonna do what they did on captain america and have an episode before and after the events of a film, cause its out a week later in the states so the pre episode would be in 2 weeks but Avenger 2 is out here next week,

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Brilliant episode again this week.

Although my favourite part was definitely the final scene... "Are you watching Mexican Football?"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,796 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

my question watching that is, where is fury?

my question watching that is, where is fury?
    i think he wants to stay out of it, cause he was the one at the helm when it all fell apart, so he thinks he should be the last person to help rebuild it, and hes right,

but where is stark, captain america, i mean they must know something about the fact that there are 2 SHIELDs currently being rebuilt over the old one, do they know coulson is still alive,

i mean as great as the show is, there are still a LOT of unanswered questions,

• Registered Users Posts: 11,796 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

don ramo wrote: »
    i think he wants to stay out of it, cause he was the one at the helm when it all fell apart, so he thinks he should be the last person to help rebuild it, and hes right,

but did he not direct coulson to do this project theta?, so this confusion they are having is his fault shouldn't he turn up and explain himself.

but did he not direct coulson to do this project theta?, so this confusion they are having is his fault shouldn't he turn up and explain himself.
    did they say that, i thought coulson came up with that by himself, garcia was saying that coulson has always had an interest in gifted people, that its kind of his calling, and project theta coulson must see as a way of protecting these people from people like garcia that would want to eliminate or control them,

and like i said fury doesnt want to be involved, it would only do more damage at this point, hes seen as SHIELDs past, and all the mistakes and problems would be placed on him if he was to be involved in the future,

I would wonder how much the writers hands are tied just like last season before the Winter Soldier when it comes to a major star of the film series like Fury.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭charlietheminxx

I really enjoyed this weeks episode, have a definite feeling it's building to something in the movie though.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

American tv sure is getting darker. That's another show which has had a little girl "look at the flowers" so to speak. :P

Kirby wrote: »
    American tv sure is getting darker. That's another show which has had a little girl "look at the flowers" so to speak. :P

I'm thinking it has something to do with American cable networks realizing that for the first time in their history they have stiff competition from the subscription channels like HBO and from the streaming services like Yahoo! Screen and Netflix.

Forgot to add earlier, I share Skye's birthday!

Spoiler to ongoing storyline

‘Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.’ Spinoff to Follow...
    Mockingbird & Lance Hunter

Spoiler link

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

I'll miss them from AoS.

Spoiler link
    id be happy to see the back of mockingbird, cant stand her at all, id be sorry to see hunter leave, hes a good character, and has grown as the series has progressed, whereas bobbi has just become a complete bitch, turning on coulson like that,

but in saying that i want a spin-off show that i want to watch, with a character thats either new, or one that i really like, and i cant see how they could make a series centered an them characters,

• Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Patty O Furniture

Spoiler link

I see that, link but will it work? Could be a Mr & Mrs Smith type?

A lot in this weeks episode it is also along with next weeks episode a lead into Avengers AoU.

A lot in this weeks episode it is also along with next weeks episode a lead into Avengers AoU.
    im really feeling like it takes months between episodes lately, some good stories in there, they just cant get them out quick enough, skyes story is is going from strength to strength,

i was saying earlier in the thread that an inhumans spin-off series would be the best thing that they could do, its the closest marvel can get to an X-Men series, i know theres an inhumans film coming out but thats 4 years away, and a series would be way better,

you have to wonder what skye and evryone else was thinking when they saw coulson with ward, skye still trusts coulson as she went towards him, i do wonder does she trust ward, it looks like she didnt mind he was with coulson,

and what will HYDRA do with mike and the other guy, obviously wardgot played by bachi, doesnt look like he was ever controlled by ward, just playing along till the opportunity rose to get away,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,588 ✭✭✭Awesomeness

So i can watch next weeks episode and then probably best to wait till I have seen AOU before watching anymore right?

So i can watch next weeks episode and then probably best to wait till I have seen AOU before watching anymore right?
    thats if it does tie in, which id be surprised if it doesnt, im going to AOU tomorrow so next weeks episode should be fun:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,334 ✭✭✭Tefral

don ramo wrote: »
    thats if it does tie in, which id be surprised if it doesnt, im going to AOU tomorrow so next weeks episode should be fun:D

I'm assuming how they find out where Baron Von Strucker is, is through whoever they capture next week.. Which leads to them storming Struckers Castle in the Avengers

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭GottaGetGatt

Fecking great episode.Skye kicking ass in the Hydra base was like something out of John Wick.
    Why didn't they show this episode last week though before the release of the Avengers though? Bad timing.
    Either way cant wait for the last few episodes.

Fecking great episode.Skye kicking ass in the Hydra base was like something out of John Wick.
    Why didn't they show this episode last week though before the release of the Avengers though? Bad timing.
    Either way cant wait for the last few episodes.

It's being released in the US this weekend. It opened around the world before it opens in the States.

I got up early to watch this weeks episode so I can see Avengers after work. How sad is that? I like my continuity though....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭GottaGetGatt

I got up early to watch this weeks episode so I can see Avengers after work. How sad is that? I like my continuity though....

Good choice. I did it backwards.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,588 ✭✭✭Awesomeness

It does not come out here till May 12th so I will have to hold off on watching next weeks episode till then

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭KEITH_KILDUFF

Alot of people are wondering what this Theta Protocol is, and its not
    Coulson telling Hill to send the Avengers onto Strucker
    , its just dawned on me though, I wonder is it
    the New Avengers Base where we see Caps new team assembled at the end of AOU
    ??

Out of respect to people to those who havent seen this weeks ep and Age of Ultron i put in spoiler tags!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭TheGoldenAges

Alot of people are wondering what this Theta Protocol is, and its not
    Coulson telling Hill to send the Avengers onto Strucker
    , its just dawned on me though, I wonder is it
    the New Avengers Base where we see Caps new team assembled at the end of AOU
    ??

Out of respect to people to those who havent seen this weeks ep and Age of Ultron i put in spoiler tags!

The twitter account of the show mentions there will be more tie-in stuff next week and we'll see more fallout from AOU. Theta protocol will probably be explained to the other characters as well since Gonzalez has Fury's toolbox.

Advertisement