Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. [US] ** Spoilers **

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 60,501 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Well now I didn't see that coming.

S.H.I.E.L.D. The real one.

I was thinking I wonder will we see an Inhumans limited series along the lines of Agent Carter before the movie is released in a few years.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

I had pretty much assumed it was someone connected with the fall of SHIELD that Mac and Bobbi were involved with - possibly Maria Hill, but it will be interesting to see how this other SHIELD ties in with Coulson's SHIELD

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

So we have the Real SHIELD, the Provisional SHIELD, the Continuity SHIELD and the I cant believe its not SHIELD. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,058 ✭✭✭Sudden Valley

Like in season 1 I'm left wondering if Shield are the good or bad guys. in the last episode they appeared to be like some of the bad guys in the Xmen movies trying to imprison all the mutants.

Like in season 1 I'm left wondering if Shield are the good or bad guys. in the last episode they appeared to be like some of the bad guys in the Xmen movies trying to imprison all the mutants.

I have a feeling that this is where its heading in the long run to the Civil War film.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭Sirsok

Was that black bolt that was easily taken down by coulsen?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,963 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Sirsok wrote: »
    Was that black bolt that was easily taken down by coulsen?

no that was Angar the Screamer. I doubt Black Bolt will appear in Agents of SHIELD anytime soon as he will probably be in the Inhumans movie

• Registered Users Posts: 2,406 ✭✭✭Korat

Two Shields. This is going to get confusing.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭Sirsok

no that was Angar the Screamer. I doubt Black Bolt will appear in Agents of SHIELD anytime soon as he will probably be in the Inhumans movie

Thought it it couldn't be black bolt as he was fairly average and I was expecting him to be kept for the inhuman movie!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,806 ✭✭✭Calibos

Just found out that...Raina is Irish!! Mind Blown. Suppose the rest of ye knew before the show even began airing :D

• Advertisement

Calibos wrote: »
    Just found out that...Raina is Irish!! Mind Blown. Suppose the rest of ye knew before the show even began airing :D

She has been on a few Irish shows over the years, love / hate to name one

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭GottaGetGatt

Remember her from Love is the Drug all them years ago with Allen Leech.

Her boyfriend is Dominic Cooper.

She just got cast in a lead role in AMC's Seth Rogen and Evan Goldberg Preacher pilot.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,769 ✭✭✭youngblood

Excellent accent so far, v impressive

• Registered Users Posts: 12,991 ✭✭✭✭flazio

She was in Misfits for a short while as well.
    Anyway going back to this weeks story, gets better and better.
    However 3 weeks in and still no sign of ward.

I really would like to see Ward have a big role in one of the films he is the best bad guy in the MCU for me.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 36,138 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

Playing catch-up on this show once more, being a few episodes behind but coming back to this after sampling Agent Carter feels like night and day. While Agent Carter is exciting, bubbly and fun, SHIELD feels angsty and like a show trying too hard to be dramatic for drama's sake. And after what felt like a fire lit under the show's backside with the reveal of Hydra, the last few episodes have felt very stilted and hamfisted, similar in execution to the earlier season 1 stories. The Hunter/Bobbi plotinline cliché is driving me demented, they're both so unlikable. Fitz remains the show's strongest, most intriguing character mind you, wish there was more of him & Iain De Caestecker stands above the other cast in terms of performance.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,487 ✭✭✭pah

Anybody think the jet on the conference room wall was xmens blackbird?

Screenshot_2015_03_25_16_43_56_2.jpg[\IMG]latest?cb=20110909094119[\IMG]

pah wrote: »
    Anybody think the jet on the conference room wall was xmens blackbird?

Screenshot_2015_03_25_16_43_56_2.jpg[\IMG]

yeah it's a blackbird jet which the xmen jet was based off of
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lockheed_SR-71_Blackbird

• Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

Really good episode I thought. Ward randomly back and (f)Skye looked way hotter than Skye!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,588 ✭✭✭Awesomeness

Really good episode I thought. Ward randomly back and (f)Skye looked way hotter than Skye!
    I felt like the pace of this weeks episode was a bit slower but ramped up towards the end and next weeks should be fun

• Registered Users Posts: 43,852 ✭✭✭✭Basq

I actually gave up on this maybe 3 - 4 episodes in.. and I'm a big Marvel fan.

Is it worth watching up on over summer months?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,800 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Basq wrote: »

Yes, yes and yes. I did the same, gave up 3 or 4 episodes in, tried to get back into it and took me 6 months just to get upto episode 10. After that the quality improves vastly, I was up to date even with season 2 in a matter of weeks after some binging, it really has turned into a great show and it's tying alot of the MCU and putting alot of ground work into other parts that have yet been released.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

Basq wrote: »

yes i did the same and it really gets better around the time of captain america winter solider takes place

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

SkyeSplosion! :D

I like Coulson. But up against the Old Man? I'm not sure who to root for. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭TheGoldenAges

I love how this show lays the seeds a lot quicker than it should do (Inhumans etc.). I think Gonzalez and his SHIELD will be pro-Registration Act while Coulson's SHIELD will be anti-Registration. Also it's clear Simmons will side with Gonzalez and it'll be another rift in the FitzSimmons relationship.

Kirby wrote: »
    SkyeSplosion! :D

I like Coulson. But up against the Old Man? I'm not sure who to root for. :p

That could be Marvels plan to divide the fans for Civil War as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

Episode 15 ("One Door Closes") was so good. It might have been my favourite episode of the show so far!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,334 ✭✭✭Tefral

So i am assuming all this season will be tied to Age of Ultron.. Im waiting to see where that happens. It more seems to be setting the foundations for the Civil War.

Im assuming that Coulson will be siding with CAP and Spiderman while, Mak et all will be siding with Stark.

Interesting dynamic should open up between Hill who is working for Stark and is obviously friends with Coulson etc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,991 ✭✭✭✭flazio

I love how this show lays the seeds a lot quicker than it should do (Inhumans etc.). I think Gonzalez and his SHIELD will be pro-Registration Act while Coulson's SHIELD will be anti-Registration. Also it's clear Simmons will side with Gonzalez and it'll be another rift in the FitzSimmons relationship.
    I don't know about Simmons loyalty changing like that. Remember Gonzalez thinks Coulson is dead, but Gemma knows this not to be true.

Advertisement