Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. [US] ** Spoilers **

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭James74

Was thinking she said "lets hope you're one of us".... hmmm maybe he is one them?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,062 ✭✭✭Sarn

No, he is definitely not one of them. His body turned to ash rather than becoming cocooned. It would have been interesting to see what would have happened if Coulson went, with the alien blood in his system there could have been some interesting consequences.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,533 ✭✭✭don ramo

cronin_j wrote: »
    Very interesting that they managed to make their own crystals...
    weve known that for a while, they said syle and raina are the first people for generations to transform with a diviner, so they obviously had other ways,

im surprised to see raina tell the truth, i wonder will the inhumans separate now, gonna be interesting, i assume season 3 will be the inhumans becoming public knowledge, and leading to the
    captain america civil war
    film,

i wonder what ward and 33 have in store for bobbi, anyone else find it odd that may was sent ahead to scout while also flying garcia there also, how was she assigned to 2 ships withoyt either knowing, did garcia think bobbi went ahead by herself, anyway hopefully she dies, shes kinda painfull,

also odd that mac quit, i know he has problems with coulson, but hes had so much proof that coulson is ok, bit strange to walk now,

2 part finale next week, gonna be great,

• Registered Users Posts: 4,906 ✭✭✭SarahBM

I was watching Winter Soldier and I noticed (correct me if I am wrong) that Mac was at the VA support meeting that Falcon was mentoring and Cap dropped into. Am I right?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,929 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

SarahBM wrote: »
    I was watching Winter Soldier and I noticed (correct me if I am wrong) that Mac was at the VA support meeting that Falcon was mentoring and Cap dropped into. Am I right?

Dunno, checked the actor's IMDB page and it doesn't mention him being in Winter soldier

• Advertisement

Dunno, checked the actor's IMDB page and it doesn't mention him being in Winter soldier

I guess I am just going to have to watch it again to be sure! The things I must do :D:P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭GottaGetGatt

At the expense of you watching the movie,not thats its a bad thing
    No it wasnt him

At the expense of you watching the movie,not thats its a bad thing
    No it wasnt him

Awh :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 789 ✭✭✭mafaa

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 35,941 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

Great news; given the choice between a spin-off with Bobbi/Hunter and another series of Agent Carter I assumed most people would have chosen the latter.

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭den87

Is this worth a watch lads/ladettes? Catching up on all the Marvel Universe stuff at the moment.

den87 wrote: »
    Is this worth a watch lads/ladettes? Catching up on all the Marvel Universe stuff at the moment.

Yeah it's good, season 2 is much better than season 1. Season 1 only got better from episode 16 and on (set after CA Winter Soldier). Here is a viewing guide on what episodes to watch in season 1
    http://screenrant.com/agents-of-shield-episode-viewing-guide/

• Registered Users Posts: 4,533 ✭✭✭don ramo

Yeah it's good, season 2 is much better than season 1. Season 1 only got better from episode 16 and on (set after CA Winter Soldier). Here is a viewing guide on what episodes to watch in season 1
    http://screenrant.com/agents-of-shield-episode-viewing-guide/
    never put much stock in some of these what you should cut out things, one of them deleted nearly 70% of season 3 of person of interest, probably one of the greatest single seasons of tv ever,

watch from the start, as it helps to get to know the characters better later on, and youll want to know them,

I was shocked at Skye's mother until I remembered a comment from last season. It stated that her father AND mother levelled a town looking for her. And was set up with her stating that the inHumans won't just blindly follow her to war (or I'm imagining things)

Cal's formula gets a mention and then gets shown on the quinn jet. Please let us see him
    "Hulk out".

Am I the only one who actually likes Bobbi?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,032 ✭✭✭Sudden Valley

I find bobbi a bit boring. She has a quite ordinary back story, she has always been a loyal soldier, and shejust seems to talk about her relationship with hunter all the time now. Hunter at least has interesting interactions with fitz, coulson and mack.

I like Bobbie. I think Inhumans Will be a movie rather than a series

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Nervous Wreck

Inhumans has long ago been announced as a movie, coming 2019.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,543 ✭✭✭✭OwaynOTT

The inhuman angle next season will be leading into Civil War and registration I'd say.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,357 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Inhumans will be a movie, but the Inhumams from the TV show are people who have inhuman dna. The Inhumans movie will be about where that DNA came from, the alien Inhumans. Inhumans such as Black Bolt and Medusa. There might be appearances or nods to the likes of Skye etc, but it'll mostly be it's own thing.

• Advertisement

Bad Horse wrote: »
    Inhumans will be a movie, but the Inhumams from the TV show are people who have inhuman dna. The Inhumans movie will be about where that DNA came from, the alien Inhumans. Inhumans such as Black Bolt and Medusa. There might be appearances or nods to the likes of Skye etc, but it'll mostly be it's own thing.

Black Bolt and Medusa aren't alien Inhumans, they just come from Attilian which is on Earth but can move location. All Inhumans on Earth descend from humans that were experimented on by the Kree. The movie will probably deal with the Royal Inhuman family. The Inhumans from AfterLife are probably just a different tribe of Inhumans that are separate from Attilian or don't even know about them.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,101 ✭✭✭✭Foxtrol

Really enjoyed that! Plenty of action, archs (people) finished off, and questions leading into next season. Some of these being: will Coulson get a Luke Skywalker style hand replacement, will the blob give Simmons powers that the Inhumans were so afraid of, what was in those designs (a new base perhaps)??

Looks like next season will be more focused on Skye's (/Daisy's) powered team, with Ward probably popping up midway through with his own. Their secrecy and actions could have a bearing leading into Civil War movie, especially with the high number of uncontrolled/unsupervised transformations we'll likely to see thanks to the fish oil tablets.

All in all a very nice way to wrap up a very good second season. More next year please!!

• Registered Users Posts: 60,428 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Great double episode.

Loved the fish oil tablets as a way to introduce and expand the Inhumans.

Also poor Fitz & Simmons :(

Ward really is turning into the best bad guy in the whole MCU.

Great season finale and left us with plenty of things to look forward to next season. Also the tagline for next season :
    "Director Phil Coulson (Clark Gregg) embarks on a deadly new secret mission to protect the world from new threats in the wake of SHIELD's wars with Hydra and a rogue faction of Inhumans."

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Double C

Fitz's nod to Jesse Pinkman was particularly hilarious.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,854 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

Nearly ruined the last episode for myself, didn't realise it was a double episode week. First comment on this week mentioned Coulson losing a hand, so i knew that was coming, but didn't know how. Very well done.

I reckon Coulson will get an Iron Man hand, Stark is definitely involved somewhere.

Nice to see Cal be good, and with Skye saying her name was Daisy i'm sure that'll have a knock on effect after he went through TAHITI. I didn't know what he was before the series, have no knowledge of the Marvel background on most characters, so when i saw someone mention that he might "hulk out", i was expecting more, but maybe it wasn't a full hulk out and that's to come yet (don't ruin this for me, i don't want to know!).

Will be interesting to see who will be joining Skye's Inhumans and who will, inevitably be joining Ward's Inhumans.

Anyway, with a few slight shortfalls, i think Agents is fast becoming my favourite program. But what a time to be alive, brilliant story telling in this, The Flash, Arrow (to an extent), Gotham, Agent Carter, and on the other side you have Vikings, The Blacklist, The Walking Dead, Game of Thrones, Black Sails, and i have to admit that i'm even really getting into Once Upon a Time (don't judge me). I can only imagine what it would be like to be a child/teen for all the superhero based shows/films, because i feel like i'm 12 when i'm watching these!

I just wish that the networks would band together to make a schedule so that not a week goes by without at least one of these shows is airing, rather than competing together! It's always a horrible long wait for the next seasons.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,357 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Man, when the last bit with Fitz and Simmons started I knew something funky would happen, but holy f*ck...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,775 ✭✭✭✭Gbear

Wonderful episode(s).

Hugely satisfying ending.

Only slight gripe was the slow mo during the fight scene between Skye and yer wan who's 5 wans. It's wasn't gratuitous. It was a total piss take. I laughed.

Still, some serious feels going on. Part of me wanted Bobbi to die for the incredible emotional punch, but I'm happy she's still around.
    The whole "family of freaks" angle resolved very well and it was a nice touch with Cal. Slightly sad but the best anyone could hope for.

I presume Gemma will be fine. I can't imagine they just killed her off. Maybe she's recruit number 1 to Skye's new team? It'd be a cool switcheroo after she was being a big nazi about inhumans.
    Maybe it turns anyone into inhumans and that's why it's so dangerous to the "chosen ones"?
    These teasing bastards better give us a payoff in Gemma and Fitz relationship at some point.

An excellent season from start to finish.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Very satisfied with the finale. Good to see this show going from strength to strength. I just hope it doesn't get it's hands tied too much by the films going forward.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,099 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Cal in Mister Hyde mode was awesome. Bet Simmons is Inhuman. I wont be buying fish oil tablets after this. ;)

Advertisement