Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. [US] ** Spoilers **

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,460 ✭✭✭pah

flazio wrote: »
    I don't know about Simmons loyalty changing like that. Remember Gonzalez thinks Coulson is dead, but Gemma knows this not to be true.

Huh? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 224 ✭✭SoftMicro

pah wrote: »
    Huh? :confused:

I'd say they meant to say 'Nick Fury'

• Registered Users Posts: 12,940 ✭✭✭✭flazio

Oops, I did indeed mean Furey, remember that man saved her and Fitz, and then appointed Coulson as head of S.H.I.E.L.D. so I reckon her loyalty will remain with Furey's decision.

Fitz also gave her the nod to work on Mac

• Registered Users Posts: 28,884 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

If the "Real" SHIELD are the real SHIELD then why did they adopt an altered version of the badge?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 60,434 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Another really great episode great to see Mike back as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

CastorTroy wrote: »
    If the "Real" SHIELD are the real SHIELD then why did they adopt an altered version of the badge?

So as not to confuse the American audience.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg

I know Plane-Fu.............

:p

• Registered Users Posts: 33,357 ✭✭✭✭Penn

I was sure Jemma had turned and joined the other side, but really happy with that ending. Figured Fitz swapped the cube but didn't think Jemma was helping him. Was really well done.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭GottaGetGatt

Bad Horse wrote: »
    I was sure Jemma had turned and joined the other side, but really happy with that ending. Figured Fitz swapped the cube but didn't think Jemma was helping him. Was really well done.

I think she did know.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,533 ✭✭✭don ramo

I think she did know.
    yeah she knew, she helped him like bad horse said,

brilliant episode, i wonder how this is gonna be resolved, all adamas talk about being the real SHIELD, does he know that fury is still alive, and that he has intrusted SHIELDs future with coulson, a guy who has gotten the government to trust SHIELD again, has the army on his side, all while adama and his gang have been hanging about of a hellicarrier

a bit a hole that part, that for some reason coulson didnt even bother to see if HYDRA had taken it over, strange, since they assessed so may targets after SHIELD fell, i think it was a bit shortsighted of the show runners not to go into more detail on the fall of SHIELD,

• Registered Users Posts: 12,775 ✭✭✭✭Gbear

"Y'all mother****ers been played"

185?cb=20140523055552

• Registered Users Posts: 4,056 ✭✭✭gazzer

How the hell is Skyes mother alive? Was she not cut up into pieces earlier in the season in a flashback?

gazzer wrote: »
    How the hell is Skyes mother alive? Was she not cut up into pieces earlier in the season in a flashback?

It looks like her gift is regeneration by the looks of it that's why she never ages

• Registered Users Posts: 12,775 ✭✭✭✭Gbear

It looks like her gift is regeneration by the looks of it that's why she never ages

She's also covered in scars.

Gbear wrote: »
    She's also covered in scars.

Regeneration is the only thing I can thing of though.

I guess it will be answered at some stage.

definitely regeneration, thats why whitehall gutted her and took he organs and looked 60 years younger, looks like she was stitched back together alright, very weird really, cause skyes dad was acting all crazy cause she got killed, and now it looks like he knew she was alive all along, very odd

also why didnt she say she was skyes mother, is there something sinister going on, or is that she believed skye was dead all these years and she didnt believe skye father and is now embarrassed

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭TheGoldenAges

Coulson says they're going after Dr. List who was Strucker's lead scientist here

latest?cb=20141123140126

I'm guessing the tie in to Avengers 2 will be Coulson alerting Fury (Who's with the Avengers) to their location and setting the start of that movie up

• Registered Users Posts: 1,386 ✭✭✭macslash

^^^ good call

Can't link at the moment. There is a AoS spin off in the works.

We’re told a spinoff is being developed by SHIELD executive producer Jeffrey Bell (Angel, The X-Files) and SHIELD writer Paul Zbyszewski (Lost, Hawaii Five-0).

Spolier link

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭TheGoldenAges

Guess Agent Carter's dead in the water then

im gonna guess this is gonna be the outcome of the current issue in the show of having 2 SHIELDs, and its gonna be the build up to civil war and the Inhumans film,

this is more or less a confirmed third season of SHIELD also, showing that ratings mean diddly squat to Disney and their all in on the MCU,

this second series may do what they done this year with Agent Carter and have it fill the mid season break next year, i dunno are they in a place yet where there is a need for 2 full lengths series to run side by side,

They could go with a pro and anti registration series leading to Civil War.

Two S.H.I.E.L.D's two series with crossover stories along the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭GottaGetGatt

Will probably follow the Inhumans side of things with Skye as the lead character.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 35,952 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

Can't link at the moment. There is a AoS spin off in the works.

Spolier link

If that means no more Agent Carter, that's disappointing news. SHIELD doesn't feel like a property strong enough to spin-off, and I'm not sure I'd want to spend any more time with this flavour of the Marvel world than we already are. Carter felt like a properly separate entity.

pixelburp wrote: »
    If that means no more Agent Carter, that's disappointing news. SHIELD doesn't feel like a property strong enough to spin-off, and I'm not sure I'd want to spend any more time with this flavour of the Marvel world than we already are. Carter felt like a properly separate entity.
    the only way i can see a spin-off is if the 2 SHIELDs continue to exist together, and each have their own show, theyll both be good, but id say the difference will be the current issue on the show, coulson will trust skye and people like her, and the other SHIELD wont,

now they may surprise us altogether and make an Inhumans series, which i would much prefer, maybe have skye leave SHIELD and pop back and forth every so often,

i dont see why they cant continue Carter, they still havent shown how SHIELD was established, so there is plenty of story to get through there,

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

don ramo wrote: »
    i dont see why they cant continue Carter, they still havent shown how SHIELD was established, so there is plenty of story to get through there,

Have they definitively said Agent Carter isn't coming back? I know it's unlikely it will be renewed anyway, but it isn't a case of either/or in regards to a second season of Carter and the new spinoff. They could have all 3 series if they wanted. The ratings weren't good for Agent Carter and aren't great for Agents of SHIELD, but ABC and Marvel are both owned by the same company and with Marvel such a huge entity and the amount they make in merchandise, it wouldn't surprise me to see the 3 shows on the same network, because in the long run it could make sense.

Have they definitively said Agent Carter isn't coming back? I know it's unlikely it will be renewed anyway, but it isn't a case of either/or in regards to a second season of Carter and the new spinoff. They could have all 3 series if they wanted. The ratings weren't good for Agent Carter and aren't great for Agents of SHIELD, but ABC and Marvel are both owned by the same company and with Marvel such a huge entity and the amount they make in merchandise, it wouldn't surprise me to see the 3 shows on the same network, because in the long run it could make sense.
    there hasnt been any word on a return or cancellation for Agent Carter, id say the may upfronts will tell a lot, there arent many shows left to be renewed all the networks have renewed id say 60-70% of their prime time shows already, but id say that will be the make or break point for carter, the show was designed to be a once off, but they have left a few loose threads for the show to continue,

its be a shame to waste such a great cast on a once off and marvel hopefully don't wanna be looking sexist ;):p

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

don ramo wrote: »
    there hasnt been any word on a return or cancellation for Agent Carter, id say the may upfronts will tell a lot, there arent many shows left to be renewed all the networks have renewed id say 60-70% of their prime time shows already, but id say that will be the make or break point for carter, the show was designed to be a once off, but they have left a few loose threads for the show to continue,

its be a shame to waste such a great cast on a once off and marvel hopefully don't wanna be looking sexist ;):p

I watched the first few episodes of Carter and then a lot of shows returned all at once, so will watch it properly once everything else wraps up in May.

Don't think ABC have renewed a single show yet, so right now their upfronts are the most interesting - although I'm sure we'll see some movement before then.

• Advertisement

I watched the first few episodes of Carter and then a lot of shows returned all at once, so will watch it properly once everything else wraps up in May.

Don't think ABC have renewed a single show yet, so right now their upfronts are the most interesting - although I'm sure we'll see some movement before then.
    do its well worth it, i think the show worked well cause it was so self contained and short that there was no room for filler, and it was all story,

odd that they havent jumped on the bandwagon and renewed the obvious shows already

Advertisement