Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Discussion Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 899 ✭✭✭BigStupidGuy

will do!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Fergus_

Ramza wrote: »
    My XBL runs out on September 16th so you can bet I'll be rinsing this game for the 48 hours after release till I'm back on Silver :( (aka making another gold account for a free month :pac: )

Rinse all you want, still gonna get pummelled :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭Ramza

I like your confidence, but i'm just a beast :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 729 ✭✭✭J0hnick

Gamestop are some clowns, I can get the game for €45 on Amazon but I wont have it day 1 and no pre order DLC characters, so for the sake of a fiver I rang gamestop and asked if I could pre order the game. They said I could up untill 6PM tomorrow, but that they cant guarantee what price the game will be untill friday :confused:, they said it will either be 49.99 or 59.99. If its 59.99 then screw the DLC and having it day 1, Ill buy it from Amazon.

Harada shown gameplay of the leaked characters on a stream for a brief moment, they seem pretty cool, DR.B is silly as ever.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48 EVanB

Sweet, my copy from Gamestop US arrived two days earlier than I could get it in Europe (on the down side they used UPS who just ****ed me out of 30 quid)

Gameplay of leaked characters from Harada stream earlier.

Fergus_ wrote: »
    Harada shown gameplay of the leaked characters on a stream for a brief moment, they seem pretty cool, DR.B is silly as ever.

Yup, he's the only one who isnt a clone so far, although they never showed Unknown.

Markman was allowed to talk about the leaked characters now that their gameplay vid is officially announced.

Some conversation in IRC with tidbits of information on some of the characters. Not much but it's something.

http://pastebin.com/Z23n9ik4

• Registered Users Posts: 18,703 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

[18:48] <@MarkMan23&gt; Miharu is ling with ass moves

Sounds like a Fergus character.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,402 ✭✭✭batman_oh

Any chance this will be on sale tonight?

K.O.Kiki wrote: »
    [18:48] <@MarkMan23&gt; Miharu is ling with ass moves

Sounds like a Fergus character.

Need to find out whether he means she's a worse version of Xiaoyu or that she literally has moves where she attacks with her ass >_>

batman_oh wrote: »
    Any chance this will be on sale tonight?

Not from Gamestop, they said they wont be doing another midnight sale for a game until the next Fifa comes out, typical :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,734 ✭✭✭Newaglish

I actually might take the day off work tomorrow to play this.

I got the standard An Post delivery and regretting it now, shoulda got express.

It better come tomorrow :/

Dont suppose anyome here ordered from Zavvi and wants to trade their Kuni/Ogre DLC for Michelle/Angel ? :D (You never know till you ask).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,734 ✭✭✭Newaglish

I think I get Michelle/Angel with my DLC, in which case I'd be happy to trade. Not sure what I get yet though

Edit: Although because I ordered from HMV I actually think I mightn't get anything

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭Ramza

I got the standard An Post delivery and regretting it now, shoulda got express.

It better come tomorrow :/

HAHAHAHAH :pac:

Ramza wrote: »
    HAHAHAHAH :pac:

Oh you're first to get owned :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭Bento Sento

I just got the game,it arrived a day early because I pre-ordered it from gamestop and chose express delivery.
    It is epic.

• Advertisement

Someone got gameplay footage of the chars. He also has some ghost battle mode with the leaked characters as well.

Dr.B, Unknown, Slim Bob and Miharu

Violet and Sebastian

• Registered Users Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭Yreval

Need to find out whether he means she's a worse version of Xiaoyu or that she literally has moves where she attacks with her ass >_>

0:26

Looks like it's "ass moves" in the R. Mika sense and not the Dan sense.

• Registered Users Posts: 966 ✭✭✭Jun_DP101

anyone goin to xgc tmrw after picking up the game? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭Yreval

• Registered Users Posts: 10,979 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Paul better shout "Falcon Paaauuunchhh!!!"

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭YayForYuffie

Why does Sebastian have Lili's moves? I was under the impression that she was self taught.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭Scavenger XIII

Why does Sebastian have Lili's moves?

Because nonsense. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 18,703 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Why does Sebastian have Lili's moves? I was under the impression that she was self taught.
    Tag is non-canon.

• Registered Users Posts: 48 EVanB

No reason he couldnt have learned from her is there?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭Bento Sento

It's because Sebastian is a Beast

Advertisement