Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Android-Driven Petite PC €57.99

Options
15678911»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

So... after a month and a bit, AnPost delivered my Neo G4. Very good so far, esp with the AirMouse!

One problem, however; although i can turn it off with the remote, I can't seem to turn it back on. Anyone have any ideas? I currently have to take the plug out and plug it back in to get it to turn on, which I should have to do!

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭sakimotosan

I have the same problem with my GK802, I can turn it off (kind of) whereby it says shutting down and freezes there, after a while I need to pull the plug. I don't think there is any way of restarting it remotely as the airmote needs bluetooth to be recognised.

I'm still stuck trying to get my xbox 360 controller to work with the wireless dongle; sadly nobody has compiled xpad.ko for this kernel. :(

Advertisement