Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Car hit, other driver drove off

Options
1151617181921»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,652 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

There hasn't been anything as gripping in our lives since Twin Peaks.

Rehearsals next week :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

Rehearsals next week :D

Gets uniform ready :p

• Registered Users Posts: 7,814 ✭✭✭TPD

I'm glad I only found this thread now when it's all done and dusted, I wouldn't have been able to handle the waiting and everything.

Glad to see it worked out well OP and i kinda laughed at the line under your username "Ah sure no-one will notice, it's grand" (the mindset of the villain) :)

I was just thinking the same thing. Just read through the whole thread, was in suspense at about halfway through wondering if it would actually be sorted by now :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,574 ✭✭✭dharn

are you sure about that,was there a case recently where a child sued his mother through his grandparents, where he was permanently disabled, his mother was driving and had no insurance ,the uninsured drivers fund paid out a number of millions to her to look after him !! how does that work ..they are not going to follow her and take it all back !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭chrismon

What a great thread!
    :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,077 ✭✭✭markc1184

You done well to get sorted with MIBI as quick as you did. I was dealing with them for the best part of 8 months. But my car was a write off because of an uninsured driver so perhaps that is the reason for the timescale involved. I will say 1 thing for MIBI though and that is they are a pleasure to deal with as im sure you found yourself.

Congrats on the outcome.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,847 ✭✭✭py2006

sequel?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭mumof2

Delighted with the outcome TBH, and hopefully the woman will get all that she deserves!!!!! Well done for sticking it out:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭recyclebin

Just read through this epic thread, delighted with the outcome for TBH.

You should keep an eye out in the local newspapers as they usually have small columns naming and shaming those caught without insurance if her case goes to court.

Advertisement