Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What made you smile/frown/mad/sad/cry today-thread for all your emotional needs! V5

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

Just added a crapload of things to my wishlist. I'm really taken with the latex leggings. It's so hard to find good wet look leggings in my size.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

coco_lola wrote: »
    Wasn't there some documentary before about couples trying out new sex toys? Some of the things they tried were ridiculous.

Realise I am now coming across as a sex documentary fiend...

you perv!!! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭coco_lola

you perv!!! :pac:

It was just on the tv.. I swear... There was nothing else on the other eleventy billion channels we have :P

It was just on the tv.. I swear... There was nothing else on the other eleventy billion channels we have :P

a likely story >.>

i bet you have then all recorded like the sex documentary fiend you are!
    you just have a huge collection of them :pac:

a likely story >.>

i bet you have then all recorded like the sex documentary fiend you are!
    you just have a huge collection of them :pac:

Funnily enough, "A girls guide to 21st century sex" is series linked to record every week on our UPC Digibox... the girl I moved in was obsessed with it (which was how I came to know if it), and had it series linked. She is now long gone and it is still series linked (and viewed) :pac:

She led me down the garden path!

• Advertisement

I've just gone and joined the LoveHoney forums. Username's the same as here. :D They have some fun quizzes.
    In other news, I really fancy a mocha right now but it's late and it'll only keep me awake.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

@ Pixie-Fairy - Delighted to hear it went well for you. Hope you feel better soon. Do you know what's causing your cramps? If not, maybe a trip to the doctor might not be a bad idea.

I've made apple pie and a lemon cake. I swear shortcrust pastry hates me.

It's always falling apart on me *sigh* ended up having to 'patch' bits of pastry onto the cake, it better taste nice considering it looks awful.

Would love some cuddles from my boyfriend right now <3

Oooh, this is cute! http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=24603
    (Don't worry. It's SFW)
    Now, shut up and take my money!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭confusticated

I know someone who's working there. Spent an evening going through the whole website with her before she started and giggling. Dunno if she gets a discount though!

I'd love to work at Ann Summers. Be paid to play around with all kinds of rudery! Ahh, happy days! I wonder if they're hiring?

• Advertisement

And I burnt the lemon cake. :rolleyes: I made it to bring to my cousins house tomorrow when I visit her and I managed to burn it.

I forgot about it in the oven, above all times for it to happen, it would just have to happen this time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,189 ✭✭✭Ophiopogon

So very tired this morning, I've got a very long six days ahead of me, already on my 3rd cup of tea this morning. I want my bed :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭Susie_Q

On page 23 now and it's starting to turn into hard work. It's getting less funny and more genuinely awful as the pages turn. Luckily this line kept my spirits up today:

"She jumped on the bed like a short heighted monkey."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

IMO I think what your doing is kinda mean Susie Q.

So what if what they wrote isn't good? They trusted you to proof read it or whatever. I doubt they expected you to post it on the internet making fun of them.

I went baking last night. Tried a baked cheesecake. It was...wobbly :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 684 ✭✭✭Polloloca

Busy day on the cards today. I love how life just seems to fall into place when you stop stressing out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭Susie_Q

IMO I think what your doing is kinda mean Susie Q.

So what if what they wrote isn't good? They trusted you to proof read it or whatever. I doubt they expected you to post it on the internet making fun of them.

Ah, lighten up for jaysus sake.

Susie_Q wrote: »
    Ah, lighten up for jaysus sake.

Just saying like. If I asked someone to proof read something for me and they were joking about it on the internet I'd be pretty upset.

I need some input/opinions Ladies! My mother lives in Australia, and her birthday is next week! Im putting together a package for her cause I think that'll be much more appreciated! So far I have this in her package:

Cadbury's chocolate, Barry's Tea, Newspapers (both local and national), those "Pick Me Up" Magazines (cause she loves em), Fluffy socks, warm tights and cardies from penneys (it is so pricey to get stuff over there, and it's their winter!). I'm also putting together a photobook of my trip over there at Christmas, and putting some pics from her friends in since she left, so she can keep up to date with what everyone is up to :)

She is moving into her new house she just bought the week of her birthday, can anyone recommend anything nice/personal I could get her for the new house (that isn't expensive, as postage will be pricey!).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,032 ✭✭✭Bubblefett

I need some input/opinions Ladies! My mother lives in Australia, and her birthday is next week! Im putting together a package for her cause I think that'll be much more appreciated! So far I have this in her package:

Cadbury's chocolate, Barry's Tea, Newspapers (both local and national), those "Pick Me Up" Magazines (cause she loves em), Fluffy socks, warm tights and cardies from penneys (it is so pricey to get stuff over there, and it's their winter!). I'm also putting together a photobook of my trip over there at Christmas, and putting some pics from her friends in since she left, so she can keep up to date with what everyone is up to :)

She is moving into her new house she just bought the week of her birthday, can anyone recommend anything nice/personal I could get her for the new house (that isn't expensive, as postage will be pricey!).

Aww that's so nice :) Is there any places in Ireland she misses that you could get a photo or painting of for her house? Might be nice to have a piece of Ireland there. Or maybe an old photo fo the two of you?

bubblefett wrote: »
    Aww that's so nice :) Is there any places in Ireland she misses that you could get a photo or painting of for her house? Might be nice to have a piece of Ireland there. Or maybe an old photo fo the two of you?

Oh bubblefett that's a great idea! I think I will do that, my aunt (her sister) will be able to help me with that, I really really like that idea :) Thanks!

A friend of mine suggested sending her over an irish recipe cookbook too :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

It's always falling apart on me *sigh* ended up having to 'patch' bits of pastry onto the cake, it better taste nice considering it looks awful.

Are you overworking the pastry? That's the usual cause of it falling apart.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

i haven't made pastry in ages!
    i might make some this weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 1,441 ✭✭✭pampootie

Aw that's a lovely idea coco! If you're sending a cookbook the avoca cafe ones are really nice and are softback which might keep postage down a bit!

I'm eating a doughnut that's shaped like a pretzel.
    Some days are better than others.

pampootie wrote: »
    Aw that's a lovely idea coco! If you're sending a cookbook the avoca cafe ones are really nice and are softback which might keep postage down a bit!

Thanks for the tip! Will have a look at those :)

bubblefett wrote: »
    I'm eating a doughnut that's shaped like a pretzel.
    Some days are better than others.

Wow. Where did you get that?

I love foods that are shaped like other foods :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

Oh Jesus just heard on the news that a sand dune collapsed on a girl where I'm from yesterday, I hate sand (how I don't know considering I was surrounded by it when I was small), the thoughts of that happening have given me shivers. Hope she recovers.

@ Pixie-Fairy - Delighted to hear it went well for you. Hope you feel better soon. Do you know what's causing your cramps? If not, maybe a trip to the doctor might not be a bad idea.

Would love some cuddles from my boyfriend right now <3

its my period, its being really horrible to me

i am a little worried coz i never get pain when im on it and now im in utter agony 24/7?? :(

Wow. Where did you get that?

I love foods that are shaped like other foods :D

I got it from costcutter- the combination of two of my favourite foods make me happy om nom nom...

I'm hoping to get my new bass today :)

• Advertisement

Acoshla wrote: »
    Are you overworking the pastry? That's the usual cause of it falling apart.
    I dunno tbh.

I made the pie the other day as well and the pastry was pretty much the same, but not as bad as the one last night.

This is the recipe I used, last night I made two batches of it, one for the top and one for the bottom as the one I made the other day, I barely had enough pastry to cover the top tbh.

http://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/2983/basic-shortcrust-pastry
    its my period, its being really horrible to me

i am a little worried coz i never get pain when im on it and now im in utter agony 24/7?? :(
    If you are in continuous agony I'd really consider a trip to the doctor tbh. It might be embarrassing to talk about, but they have heard/seen it all before so it will be nothing to them.

I hope you feel better soon.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement