Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What made you smile/frown/mad/sad/cry today-thread for all your emotional needs! V5

Options
1328329330331332334»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,390 ✭✭✭The Big Red Button

bluewolf wrote: »
    :pac:
    alright i'll take this down again in 2 min

yea or nay
    https://dl.dropbox.com/u/58356582/DSC00368.jpg

Oh I like that a lot! Great shape to it!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,441 ✭✭✭pampootie

I think the dog misses my boyfriend. He's been extra insane the past couple of days. Chewed a plug off the lead last night, ate a biro, pissed inside which he hasn't done in months, and about 10 mins ago he managed to smash a little glass ornament thing and run around the house with shards of glass in his mouth, growling at me when I tried to get them off him. Finally convinced him to swap them for food but christ, my heart, had visions of blood everywhere.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Oh I like that a lot! Great shape to it!

the sideways profile has my tummy out a little bit, so i'd have to be wearing my tight tights anyway :p

thanks, i think i'll get it :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,213 ✭✭✭daenerysstormborn3

oh bluewolf that looks lovely on you, definitely go for that one :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

bluewolf wrote: »
    :pac:
    alright i'll take this down again in 2 min

yea or nay
    https://dl.dropbox.com/u/58356582/DSC00368.jpg

That's really nice. It'd be lovely in red as well I'd say :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 8,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fluorescence

Alright, this thread is nearly at 10k now, so it's time to say goodbye :( New thread here

From now on, ye can use that for off-topic chat, and the Things You Want To Say thread for What Made You Feel X Today? :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement