Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What made you smile/frown/mad/sad/cry today-thread for all your emotional needs! V5

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

So im back!!

Had to leave a bit early my cramps were becoming unbearable :(

He is really nice, really friendly and he completely understood so he walked me back to the bus stop and waited until my bus came, we may or may not have had a little smooch goodbye :o

We just went for a quiet drink and talked about everything and anything, learned loads about each other.

Im still a little hesitant with it since i wont be living in Dublin for much longer but he doesnt want to worry about that for now! Plus the fact that he does seem so mature because he is in his thirties im nearly 21 it seems weird!!

He is going to text me soon to arrange for another date!! :)

Yay! Delighted for you, Pixie x

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

Kiera wrote: »
    Yay! Delighted for you, Pixie x

Thanks my dear, dont know if it will lead anywhere but ya never know!

right i need my duvet and painkillers, lots and lots of painkillers :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,213 ✭✭✭daenerysstormborn3

Ah he sounds grand pixie. A little smooch at the end of a date is a good sign in my books anyway. So what if you won't be in Dublin much longer? Bit of company until you leave. Where are you moving to?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,032 ✭✭✭Bubblefett

Seems I'm taking up the bass :)
    Rather excited now!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭almostnever

Glad to hear it went well Pixie :) Hope you feel better soon too *hands you Ben & Jerry's and a hot water bottle*

• Advertisement

Ah he sounds grand pixie. A little smooch at the end of a date is a good sign in my books anyway. So what if you won't be in Dublin much longer? Bit of company until you leave. Where are you moving to?

im leaving thursday! Im moving home because i am finished college but i have applied for so many jobs up here so fingers crossed ill find somewhere :)

i really dont want to move home :(

but in fairness, i only live about an hour to an hour and a half away from Dublin anyway so its not that far??

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Thanks my dear, dont know if it will lead anywhere but ya never know!

right i need my duvet and painkillers, lots and lots of painkillers :(

I end up taking nurofen and paracetamol together, really knocks the pain away!

Wrecked - must unpack bag properly, still haven't unpacked properly since coming home last week :o

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Awwww yay for Pixie!!

im leaving thursday! Im moving home because i am finished college but i have applied for so many jobs up here so fingers crossed ill find somewhere :)

i really dont want to move home :(

but in fairness, i only live about an hour to an hour and a half away from Dublin anyway so its not that far??

Not far at all. For the first year of my relationship with my bf I was in Dublin and he was in Kilkenny, we only saw each other once a month for 2-3 days at a time but it worked out, we're living together now and have been together 3 years.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 678 ✭✭✭ihsb

Yay Pixie! I miss the feeling from a really good first date!

Trying to figure out what to do with my blasted hair! Feel like I have done it all. :(

• Advertisement

Not far at all. For the first year of my relationship with my bf I was in Dublin and he was in Kilkenny, we only saw each other once a month for 2-3 days at a time but it worked out, we're living together now and have been together 3 years.

see ill be in carlow so i suppose its ok! we shall see how it pans out though!

it might work out it might not!

Ah Carlow is only down the road, even for getting the train it's a handy run. Sure just go with the flow, if something happens, great, if not, no big deal. Have fun in the meantime though :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭TeletextPear

Not too far at all! My bf and I were between Cork and Dublin for the first year and a half, and we've lived together for nearly two years now :)

we shall see what happens :)

GAH my stupid phone is having a meltdown and wont let me send, receive or even look at any messages, it seems to have wiped all messages i had

oh dear! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭coco_lola

Great that your date went well Pixie, I love the excitement/nerves leading up to a first date, and the feeling when it goes well after! So exciting :D Hope you're feeling better soon, hot water bottle, laptop/dvd and rest :)

Oh no, worst time for it to go all crazy too! Quick do a restore/reset!! It's like it knew you were waiting for a text :p

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

new sheets, had a shower, headphones on, movie playing, giant glass of milk

cat-saturday-53.jpg?w=500&h=651

coco_lola wrote: »
    Great that your date went well Pixie, I love the excitement/nerves leading up to a first date, and the feeling when it goes well after! So exciting :D Hope you're feeling better soon, hot water bottle, laptop/dvd and rest :)

Oh no, worst time for it to go all crazy too! Quick do a restore/reset!! It's like it knew you were waiting for a text :p

it took a while but they are back!! just going to delete loads of messages and that!!

Krudler cuteness of that kitteh!! :D

it took a while but they are back!! just going to delete loads of messages and that!!

Keep us posted! :D

Krudler, I don't normally like cats, but

tumblr_m32ai7v5CS1rn0rzko2_500.png

• Registered Users Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭LenaClaire

Creating PowerPoint by committee... please kill me now :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

After watching More Sex We're British on Channel 4, I decided to see what all the fuss was about and logged onto LoveHoney.
    I'm now sitting here, giggling my ass off. *is a perv*:D

• Advertisement

off to google lovehoney

• Closed Accounts Posts: 688 ✭✭✭Albection

off to google lovehoney

So... erm... well... yeah... That's interesting... :o

off to google lovehoney
    Search on the site for the Inflatable Monster! :eek::D *insert Muttly style giggles here*
    Their lingerie is quite pretty too. Lots of lovely corsets, especially in plus sizes. Not too expensive either!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,998 ✭✭✭cena

went to see a former teacher from secondary school today that I heard was leaving. Spent two hours in the school chating with her. She was so good to me all them years

Has anyone watched that programme "Girls Guide to 21st Century Sex"??

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

oh jaysus lovehoney, my eyes!! :eek:

McChubbin wrote: »
    Search on the site for the Inflatable Monster! :eek::D *insert Muttly style giggles here*
    Their lingerie is quite pretty too. Lots of lovely corsets, especially in plus sizes. Not too expensive either!

coco_lola wrote: »
    Has anyone watched that programme "Girls Guide to 21st Century Sex"??

Don't have TV3 in my gaff but I caught a clip once in my grannie's. She walked into the room just as they were showing an INTERNAL view of penetration. O_O It was a bizarre thing to see.

who is jesus named mentioned love honey???? :eek:

there is a pair of knickers with a slit down the arse of them.....suppose easy access if you are into that hahaha

• Advertisement

Wasn't there some documentary before about couples trying out new sex toys? Some of the things they tried were ridiculous.

Realise I am now coming across as a sex documentary fiend...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement