Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What made you smile/frown/mad/sad/cry today-thread for all your emotional needs! V5

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

So, the boy said he doesn't want kids and I don't know how I feel about that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 684 ✭✭✭Polloloca

Pixiebean, I think lipstick takes such a long time to get used to. I never used to wear it, and would just admire it on prettier people from afar. Then I bit the bullet, and got myself a few. It took a while, but now I am rarely seen without my crazy red lipstick. :)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,528 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Aaaw, Edna- sorry to hear you're not well. Took me ages to get over a kidney infection once, it was awful- felt like my whole lower back was on fire. When the doctor said I'd need another course of antibiotics I nearly cried. :o

Most chemists do over the counter after-biotics now. Make sure you get yourself a course after you've finished your antibiotics to help restore your good bacteria.
    Feel better soon. xx

• Registered Users Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭cynder

I love lipsticks but nothing too bright, I put a lip gloss over the lipstick to so as to make it shine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 688 ✭✭✭Albection

Some people really need to think before they talk. If you can't say something nice, don't say anything. :mad::mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

Albection wrote: »
    Some people really need to think before they talk. If you can't say something nice, don't say anything. :mad::mad:
    Whos at ya?

Kiera wrote: »
    Whos at ya?

No-one's at me, they're at someone else and it's annoyed me.

I really do seem to find anything possible to distract myself from study, don't I?
    Although I haven't got involved so I'm not taking it terribly personally.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

My husband had a sharp fleeting headache over the past 2 days so I made him go to our doctor this morning.

He sent him to A and E to be checked out. They did a Cat Scan and found a golfball size growth in his brain.:(

Have to wait for an MRI tomorrow to send to Beaumont so they can determine excactly what they are dealing with......

I'm scared and tired and still have to try to study like a mad thing.

I'm praying that it is just a simple cyst that can be drained or removed and not present any longterm problems but anything with the head is scary!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭LenaClaire

My husband had a sharp fleeting headache over the past 2 days so I made him go to our doctor this morning.

He sent him to A and E to be checked out. They did a Cat Scan and found a golfball size growth in his brain.:(

Have to wait for an MRI tomorrow to send to Beaumont so they can determine excactly what they are dealing with......

I'm praying that it is just a simple cyst that can be drained or removed and not present any longterm problems but anything with the head is scary!!

Oh man, that is scary. I hope everything is okay!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 684 ✭✭✭Polloloca

KittyTrixx, I'm so sorry to hear that. Fingers crossed for your husband and your family.

• Advertisement

Hope you're ok Kitty.

We're all here if you need us.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

Huge, huge hugs to you chick xxx

No idea what else to say...keep positive, cysts are horribly common and needlessly frightening, basterding things xx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

Jesus Christ KittyeeTrix sorry to hear that.

Good job you made him go. Hopefully they'll be able to sort it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

Jesus Kitty, fingers crossed its nothing serious x

• Registered Users Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭lilmissprincess

Hugs for all tonight!

Kitty - Hope you're okay, fingers crossed for you guys.

Sarah - hope you're okay!

PM is open if ye need it..

Back to Greys Anatomy making everything better..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,441 ✭✭✭pampootie

KittyeeTrix you poor thing, look after yourself and each other, hopefully it'll be something minor. X

God, KittyeeTrix! I hope it all turns out okay. xxxxx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,154 ✭✭✭Dolbert

Kitty - how scary for you. Thinking of you both tonight.
    Polloloca wrote: »
    Pixiebean, I think lipstick takes such a long time to get used to. I never used to wear it, and would just admire it on prettier people from afar. Then I bit the bullet, and got myself a few. It took a while, but now I am rarely seen without my crazy red lipstick. :)

I love my red lipstick. I always feel fully dressed up when I wear it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

Thanks everyone...........:)

Just have to play the waiting game now and hope it will all be okay.
    We've been incredibly lucky with all things medical in the pas so I'm hoping our luck continues!!

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

KittyeeTrix I really hope everything will be okay. You must be scared. We're all here for you. *hug* xx

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,213 ✭✭✭daenerysstormborn3

Kitty, I hope it turns out okay. How scary though :( Thinking of you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

My brother's getting me a buncha art software so come Sunday, I'llbe back to arting on my pen tablet. It's been so long. I'm getting rusty. *flexes wrist* In other news, can anyone recommend something buy online for €20, postage included? I'm itching to buy something...

• Administrators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,947 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Neyite

I've only recently started trying out lipstick, just very light neutral shades, nothing too drastic but I always feel like I'm doing it wrong. It looks fine but I think I'm just destined to be a lip gloss/balm/butter type of girl.

I cant wear lipstick at all. It's not really compatible with Guinness which used to be my main tipple, so now its lip balm only.

Kityee Trix, fingers crossed for your hubby. Really hoping its nothing serious and easily fixable.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭Lola92

KittyeeTrix, I have all my fingers and toes crossed everything will be okay for ye :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭LenaClaire

I am putting up my cheering up song for anyone who needs it...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭Tigger99

Kittyeetrix I really hope that your hubbie will be ok.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Watching this week's Glee. Seems like a really good episode.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,245 ✭✭✭psycho-hope

Have my fingers and toes crossed for you both, hopefully its nothing serious

McChubbin, forgot to say well done with the Motivation assessment.
    Wishing you the best of luck with it all!!! :) xx

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭tatabubbly

**big big bear hugs to all the loungers who need one right now**

boyfriend being a real sweetie about yesterdays miscommunication! he finds it endering that i care that much, i, on the other hand are absolutely mortified!!

cuddled up in bed with my wee doggie for the night!!

night ladies!! hot chocolates for all!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement