Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Skangers on RTE news now

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

Absolutely sickening. I'm not one for the death penalty but there needs to be more severe punishments than prison for instances like this.

These lads probably have mates inside and I've heard people refer to prison as a holiday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭as125634do

give me a break. these people are only doing your bidding. u all have the bloodlust. what do 90% of 'normal' people do in their free time... read books watch films aboooot... guess who murdeerrs! you are all pathetic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭donmeister

as125634do wrote: »
    give me a break. these people are only doing your bidding. u all have the bloodlust. what do 90% of 'normal' people do in their free time... read books watch films aboooot... guess who murdeerrs! you are all pathetic.

Yeah your absolutely right, earlier I was just about to savagely beat and kill an innocent hard working man but then I remembered these fella's already did it for me, thank god for that.

You have mental issues by the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 847 ✭✭✭Proxy

The thing is, to retain a civil society, there has to be punishment that can't reduce the society that imposes the punishment to the level of the criminal, i.e. the murderers. Instead there (should be) systems to remove all civil freedoms and liberties that person has. The problem here is, these people not only don't care about their civil liberties, they plainly don't understand them. They're completely self-obsessed sociopaths. Also, the systems in place are too lenient. It's terrifying.

denial man i just checked human history. u shud ALL be exterminated. this is a piece of **** world, not me im not the ****...i bring the **** alright.

i went to a part of dublin and was offered sex by what looked like a pregnant 11 year old girl.50euro she wanted so she could buy some food. FUKIN SCUM!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Is the clip of the blonde saying leave him alone on YouTube?

Can't watch rte clip on phone

• Registered Users Posts: 901 ✭✭✭usernamegoes

Murder is more about the intention of the attacker: http://www.irishstatutebook.ie/1964/en/act/pub/0005/print.html#sec4

Murder means you have to have intended to kill, OR seriously harm the victim. Manslaughter, if I recall correctly is, is if you were grossly negligent if they were to die.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,715 ✭✭✭DB21

kincsem wrote: »

Aye. Lead weights around the ankles in case they get any funny ideas about escaping.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,372 ✭✭✭im invisible

LH Pathe wrote: »
    Savage
    deadly buzz

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,715 ✭✭✭DB21

Really?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭Sound of Silence

What differentiates the "normal" human population from animals? We are fortunate enough to have a conscience.

What differentiates these Scangers from animals? A cage. And they're soon to be locked in one.

Edit:
    denial man i just checked human history. u shud ALL be exterminated. this is a piece of **** world, not me im not the ****...i bring the **** alright.

i went to a part of dublin and was offered sex by what looked like a pregnant 11 year old girl.50euro she wanted so she could buy some food. FUKIN SCUM!!!!!

You sound suspiciously like Travis Bickle from Taxi Driver.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭donmeister

I honestly hope your a troll, because if your not, you have serious issues and please seek help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭RichieC

Make you sick they would.... :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,236 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

I'm not sure what you're trying to say here but I suggest you put down the pipe, switch off the angry music and watch some tellytubbies with a nice relaxing cup of Horlicks. Then when you're calm, try again at the internet.

(And €50 for an 11 year old? You could have haggled down to 30.)

EDIT: I think I swallowed some troll-bait - hook, line and sinker.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,374 ✭✭✭InReality

I half didn't believe the OP at first ..

What is with these people ?? ready to attack a cameraman when already on trial for murder ?

How can any politican watch that and not feel utterlly ashamed at their inaction .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭alphanine

kincsem wrote: »
    I'm not in favour of capital punishment, but I would like 50 year sentences (no parole) served on a cold, windy uninhabited island off the west coast. No visitors.

Can we not just hang them from really high cranes like in Iran?

Year/generations of scum breeding scum result in criminals like this.

ahaha gotcha in a patcha i do have many giggles to myself. chares

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Jay D

I think what sums it up is the reaction of the little scrawny cheap looking scum bag, was he about to start on the camerman if his mammy hadn't stopped him?

She should be drowned in the river like a rat, he should follow. They are rats, they are scum, be good to just get rid of them but fortunately for them the system is an absolute joke and to think this excuse of a human being will see the light of day again after subjecting a decent man to such a fate. Says it all really.

The city is full of them, really and truly the only way is hard time, forever if necessary and lets see some respect for humans being brought back to society.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,515 ✭✭✭LH Pathe

If t'eyes r the window of the soul, he should have been done for murder at birth

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

LH Pathe wrote: »
    If t'eyes r the window of the soul, he should have been done for murder at birth

Wut?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,515 ✭✭✭LH Pathe

lol
    Wut?

don't wear Slayer in your name if you've got nothing

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭mickydoomsux

These guys and their ilk are just literal human garbage.

An utter waste of time and resources. If they dropped dead this instant it would only have a positive effect on the world.

This is what you get from running an overly generous welfare state.

WTF??? and Kinetics posted got edited???

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,598 ✭✭✭✭prinz

Our state is failing the decent citizens of the country.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,027 ✭✭✭St.Spodo

That news clip affected me. Absolutely sickening act, really. A civilised society to which I want to subscribe is one which puts these people in jail for the rest of their lives. Anything less than that, in my eyes, is an injustice to an innocent man who just wanted a decent life for himself.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,454 ✭✭✭Icepick

I find the attitude presented by these people as both fascinating and terrifying. Animalistic is the only word that comes to mind.
    Animals don't attack "for a buzz."

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,671 ✭✭✭BraziliaNZ

Shockng, and that's just up the road from where I'm from. The Tonlegee road isn't a bad part of Dublin ffs.
    The same thing happened to an uncle of mine in '98, killers gave the fingers to the camera etc during the trial. Equally as disgusting as these louts. "Our" murderers got away with it on a technicality, at least this family has some sort of retribution for them. As others have said, I too am usually a liberal person but I think these people are animals and should be put down like a dog would be if they commited such behaviour. If we don't want to lower ourselves to the death penalty, they should at least be chemically castrated or they'll just produce more scum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,250 ✭✭✭lividduck

These guys and their ilk are just literal human garbage.

An utter waste of time and resources. If they dropped dead this instant it would only have a positive effect on the world.

This is what you get from running an overly generous welfare state.
    What the hell has the welfare state got to do with this?
    Its hard to believe that the State Pension and Widows pension could be held responsible for these bas7ards

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭M cebee

when are we going to get tough on crime and get these repeat offenders off,the streets

and they shouldnt be allowed have kids
    you have to have a license for everything except making babies

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭mickydoomsux

lividduck wrote: »
    What the hell has the welfare state got to do with this?
    Its hard to believe that the State Pension and Widows pension could be held responsible for these bas7ards

I guarantee you these these misunderstood young men were on a raft of benefits.

People their age who are actually doing something productive with their lives aren't out drinking in an industrial estate with their 15 year old girlfriends at three in the morning looking to assault someone.

Advertisement