Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Skangers on RTE news now

Options
  • 26-03-2012 6:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 431 ✭✭

Just watching the news now re. the lads that kicked that poor polish man to death in dublin...
    Anyway the convicted are leaving court and awaiting sentencing and some skanger woman with one of the lads starts roaring at the cameraman saying "leave him alone hes been through enough"
    Are you fooking kidding me you rotten peroxide knack they took a mans life!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

Are they showing last weeks news or something, this was already aired!?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Jimbob 83

Nah it was on, poor guy up and about at 4.30 going in to do an honest days work and 3 louts did that to him :(

• Registered Users Posts: 431 ✭✭kinetic

Im fuming after watching that...missed the start of it. I think they are awaiting sentencing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

At least most of you here don't have to live alongside these scurry rats.

you wouldn't believe the half of it tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Pure and utter toe-rag scumbags.

Jail is just not good enough for them. To the Gallows I say.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,407 ✭✭✭Cardinal Richelieu

"Ahh but sure they were only having a bit of fun!" That basically summed up the defense case.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,154 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

Absolute scum!

The one who was convicted of Murder said he did it "for a buzz".

I hope a load of lads get a buzz out of raping the arse off him daily in prison!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

kinetic wrote: »
    Just watching the news now re. the lads that kicked that poor polish man to death in dublin...
    Anyway the convicted are leaving court and awaiting sentencing and some skanger woman with one of the lads starts roaring at the cameraman saying "leave him alone hes been through enough"
    Are you fooking kidding me you rotten peroxide knack they took a mans life!

It strains the idea of a civil society, when you come across that kind of thing.

It's just so wrong how law abiding citizens of this country have to pay to kept that scum off the streets.

To the Gallows I say. Call me Facist all you want civil rights people but I for one am sick to crap of the amount of scumbags causing hardship to innocent ordinary law abiding citizens of this state.

No longer time for talk, it's time for action.

I heard a guy on talk radio last week saying how these poor lads lives are ruined now because of what happened, basically they are victims also.
    God help our society if thats the attitude of a certain part of our population.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 586 ✭✭✭Mickey Dazzler

Those little faking cnuts should get shrug up. Scum.

Biko what's took much about what the OP said?

I don't think it was too much, I think what the OP said was on the money.

EDIT - good call Biko

• Registered Users Posts: 1,976 ✭✭✭Brendog

A new breed of scumbag. I love how he "went for" the camera because it was following him.

I hope the 3 of them are thrown in a hole and left to rot.

what was edited?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,407 ✭✭✭Cardinal Richelieu

vicwatson wrote: »
    It's just so wrong how law abiding citizens of this country have to pay to kept that scum off the streets.

To the Gallows I say. Call me Facist all you want civil rights people but I for one am sick to crap of the amount of scumbags causing hardship to innocent ordinary law abiding citizens of this state.

No longer time for talk, it's time for action.

Should really be put on birth control for life or have the snip enforced upon them otherwise the ship will have more rats than crew.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

kinetic wrote: »
    what was edited?

The last sentence of your post but Biko put it back in.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Kinetic, your language was/is a bit strong but I decided to let it slide this time.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,580 ✭✭✭uberwolf

how, having admitted manslaughter in these circumstances, are they all strolling around the place? They are admitted hazards to other people.

sound biko...i typed in a rage there,,,dont feel too bad now that im not the only one outraged

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,298 ✭✭✭Duggys Housemate

There is a lot to be said for the idea that we jail people who kill immigrants - at least EU immigrants - in the country of the victim.

That, I think, would show 'em.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,969 ✭✭✭hardCopy

uberwolf wrote: »
    how, having admitted manslaughter in these circumstances, are they all strolling around the place? They are admitted hazards to other people.

Yeah, I'm just trying to figure that out, how could they be out on bail if they've just been convicted? (Why did they get bail in the first place?)

PS. Someone should accidentally lock that young one in the men's wing next time she calls in to see him.

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭Hunter Mahan

http://www.rte.ie/news/2012/0326/rzeszutkol.html#video

It kind of begs the question if breeding within the human race should be regulated in some way.
    The attitude of the culprits and the 2 women in the video is sickening.

The only consolation is they face a long time suffering behind bars. Oh wait, I'm talking sh*te, as the 2 for manslaughter will get roughly 6-7 years and muderer will get 10. All will be walking our streets again in less than 7 years.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,610 ✭✭✭stoneill

Fancy lookin bird alright - I bet she'd ride ya sore!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Scu,bags leave him alone hes been thorugh enough as shes trying to hold the lil scrote back from going at the camera man yeh hes really learned his lesson. Should be locked up for life and i dont mean life as in ten yers either.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭Amalgam

'a few slaps and it got out of hand', so off the cuff, so casual.

Totally offensive wording.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,013 ✭✭✭kincsem

I'm not in favour of capital punishment, but I would like 50 year sentences (no parole) served on a cold, windy uninhabited island off the west coast. No visitors.

• Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭280special

Have to agree with most of everything that has been posted so far.

This type of scumbag should be sent away for a long, long time...it was murder , yes they can say it was unintentional but when you attack someone in this manner it should be down as murder.

And when it comes to jail, make it the real thing, not some home from home with even more comforts than they are probably used to...Send them some place where they sleep on a straw mattress after doing hard physical work for 16 hours, each day, every day...and let that go on for many, many, years, See how long the little peroxide tarts stay loyal , one , two months !

At a time when we have seen the brave Collins family forced to leave the country due to their courage, it is time for the decent people of this country to say enough is enough...and tell that muppet Shatter that the same level of attention that was paid to his break-in, must be spent on the rest of the crime wave that is engulfing this country.

• Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭280special

hardCopy wrote: »

PS. Someone should accidentally lock that young one in the men's wing next time she calls in to see him.

to what end ? she obviously has no sense of morals so why would that faze her?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 954 ✭✭✭acidskiffle

It's cases like this that make me want the death penatly re-introduced.
    They jumped on a man's head and killed him for no reason but for the craic.
    Put them down, they're pointless and dangerous .

Advertisement