Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Skangers on RTE news now

Options
18910111214»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 284 ✭✭BigBrownBear

marcsignal wrote: »
    Totally agree with this.

What makes my blood boil, is that these vermin attack a man on his way to do an honest days work.
    A concept that is, no doubt, totally alien to them, leeching scum that they are.

I'd cut all their ballsacks off with a carving knife in the blink of an eye, safe in the knowledge, i'd be doing a service to society, by preventing them from breeding, and bringing another load of useless degenerate feral fucks into the world.

You wouldn't though

• Registered Users Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭marcsignal

You wouldn't though

don't be so sure BigBrownBear, I spent nearly 10 years of my life killing animals for a living, and I genuinely don't consider these 'individuals' human...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 C3P0

Pal wrote: »
    In mine too.

In particular the guy who got a very light 6 years (+3 suspended) in order to
    "give him hope".

I "hope" he does the six but I know he won't.

I hope he doesn't do six weeks. I'm hoping he finds some remorse, and does the decent thing and tops himself. €70k/year? FFS, all these thugs deserve is a slug of lead in the head.

• Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭MetalDog

Even that inbred looking cunt who got the so - called "life" sentence will be out in ten years. Joke of a system. :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,000 ✭✭✭dermo88

These lads should be given the option of an early release, under the following conditions.

1. That they never return to Ireland again.
    2. That in return for the following, if successful, they will get 500,000 Euro each.
    3. They have to carry 10kg of Prime grade Afghan heroin from Dublin Airport to Bangkok via the following Airports:

Abu Dhabi
    Kuala Lumpur
    Bangkok

If successful....congratulations.

If not. I'm so so sorry.....but by then, they'll be in a real prison.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,889 ✭✭✭tolosenc

dermo88 wrote: »
    These lads should be given the option of an early release, under the following conditions.

1. That they never return to Ireland again.
    2. That in return for the following, if successful, they will get 500,000 Euro each.
    3. They have to carry 10kg of Prime grade Afghan heroin from Dublin Airport to Bangkok via the following Airports:

Abu Dhabi
    Kuala Lumpur
    Bangkok

If successful....congratulations.

If not. I'm so so sorry.....but by then, they'll be in a real prison.

Good idea, but you have to think them up quicker around here.

Advertisement