Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guinness and Rollies - Off topic chat!

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

Pembily wrote: »
    How long is your cycle Drav?

Morning all :)

Jaysus woman, it's practically afternoon :p

Looking up the bike to work scheme now. The fine weather is bringing it out in me!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

How long is your cycle Drav?

Morning all :)

7.7-ish miles.

But I have to stop every mile or so because my nose keeps getting blocked up in the morning. :o Not so bad in the evening when it's warmer.

Dunno how long that route will be as I haven't done it yet. but recon it'll add at least 2.5-ish miles onto it.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

Drav it's perfectly acceptable to snot yourself while cycling.
    All the cool kids do it.

Oh and while I have all ye super tech heads on hand- how do I upload photos from my iphone? I tried the imgur app but that was a ball of fail- is there a better way?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭antomorro-sei

Flights aren't canceled. Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

7.7-ish miles.

But I have to stop every mile or so because my nose keeps getting blocked up in the morning. :o Not so bad in the evening when it's warmer.

Dunno how long that route will be as I haven't done it yet. but recon it'll add at least 2.5-ish miles onto it.
    Nice cycle :) Best of luck with the one this evening, great weather for it :)
    Sauve wrote: »
    All the cool kids do it.
    :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,218 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

If you've Bluetooth on your computer, and on your phone, you should be able to pair both so that your PC can read/download the photos from the phone. Failing that, probably by good old fashioned cable. I don't have an iPhone, don't know much else about the apps that could help, sorry.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

Sauve wrote: »
    All the cool kids do it.

Yeah, except I'd have a slight problem with not being able to breath :P
    Nice cycle :) Best of luck with the one this evening, great weather for it :)

Aye, never really did mind the weather much when I've cycled before, as long as it's not wind to the face. :pac:

Black Oil wrote: »
    If you've Bluetooth on your computer, and on your phone, you should be able to pair both so that your PC can read/download the photos from the phone. Failing that, probably by good old fashioned cable. I don't have an iPhone, don't know much else about the apps that could help, sorry.

Ah yeah Ive no problem uploading via computer, it's how to do it just with the phone. Thanks!

• Administrators Posts: 53,386 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement

Wouldn't mind knowing what else they were doing with the rest of their week...

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

Just got my business cards for the trip to Miami!! I'm all growed up! :D

Walking around like Patrick Bateman now though!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

Just got my business cards for the trip to Miami!! I'm all growed up! :D

Walking around like Patrick Bateman now though!

I was talking to somebody about that exact scene only a day or two ago!

Love it! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 825 ✭✭✭Kev.OC

Argh! Stupid work! Not in til 4, but I hate having work hanging over me, especially when it's like this outside! :mad:

I wanted to go to the beach today. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭Hyperbullet

Afternoon all. Day one of HB's two days off, and it's going brilliant. Sun is belting down on the balcony, book in hand, and there's ice cold beer in the fridge for later. Think I might head out to Salthill later for a look around.

Hope everyone's having a lovely day so far.

You know something, you're right!

tiger-beer.jpg

Yes :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

Afternoon all. Day one of HB's two days off, and it's going brilliant. Sun is belting down on the balcony, book in hand, and there's ice cold beer in the fridge for later. Think I might head out to Salthill later for a look around.

Hope everyone's having a lovely day so far.

Jealous, seriously considered pulling a sickie today! Go out to Salthill but remember the suncream. I foolishly forgot (despite my ability to pass as a ghost) and am now lashing on the aftersun!

Daisies wrote: »
    Jealous, seriously considered pulling a sickie today! Go out to Salthill but remember the suncream. I foolishly forgot (despite my ability to pass as a ghost) and am now lashing on the aftersun!

Going into town now and will be down by the arch with a few beers and a book. Hopefully the place won't be full of d*ckheads falling around the place though.

Going into town now and will be down by the arch with a few beers and a book. Hopefully the place won't be full of d*ckheads falling around the place though.

I'm planning on heading down after work!

• Advertisement

Daisies wrote: »
    I'm planning on heading down after work!

There goes the neighbourhood!

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Agreed to bring my sister to see the Hunger Games after work. Really want to chill with a few beers at home tbh. Gah.

That_Guy wrote: »
    Agreed to bring my sister to see the Hunger Games after work. Really want to chill with a few beers at home tbh. Gah.
    Family > beer though....sometimes!

GGGGGAAAAAARRRRRRHHHHH. I am now definately having a beer :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

Man, it's on days like this that I really crave drink. I loved sitting around the Spanish Arch, having a few beers and looking at pretty girls that went past, sharing beers with tourists.

I really don't crave drink that much anymore - I like the odd relaxing pint and it's an excuse to get out, I guess I've just had enough of the hangovers and prefer to just chill out thesedays!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,218 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

New Mad Men later. :) Sleepy.

It's good :)

• Advertisement

It's good :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement