Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guinness and Rollies - Off topic chat!

Options

Comments

• Administrators Posts: 53,385 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Pem has developed a stutter.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

awec wrote: »
    So good, you said it twice. :)
    Pem has developed a stutter.

Pem has dodge internet! :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

And a stutter.

:):p

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

Gentlemen (and ladies of TCG) random question for you here - (didn't think this needed a new thread) just wondering would anyone here know where I could get a business card holder/case? I want one before i go to the states on Friday! And yes I do realise how poncey this all sounds so please don't point it out!

Thanks!

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

That_Guy wrote: »
    Agreed to bring my sister to see the Hunger Games after work. Really want to chill with a few beers at home tbh. Gah.

Beer in the cinema? No? Okay. :o

Not enough hours in the day.. :cool:

Gentlemen (and ladies of TCG) random question for you here - (didn't think this needed a new thread) just wondering would anyone here know where I could get a business card holder/case? I want one before i go to the states on Friday! And yes I do realise how poncey this all sounds so please don't point it out!

Thanks!

That cigar place on Grafton Street upstairs?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭antomorro-sei

Larianne wrote: »
    Beer in the cinema? No? Okay. :o

Not enough hours in the day.. :cool:

Are ye allowed to drink beer in the cinema? I haven't been in ages. Seems like an epic plan though!

Thanks!
    Easons and Paper Chase (in Arnotts)! They also have a folder for other peoples business cards!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,217 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Another fine day, perhaps?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Black Oil wrote: »

Certainly looks so from the window that I'm sitting beside.
    Not a cloud to be seen and the Dublin mountains are covered in that sunny morning haze in the distance... love it!! :)

Oh and morning to you.. :)

Black Oil wrote: »

Beautiful cycle into work :) Can we have this weather in June?

Morning all :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

I feel ill. Like proper stomach ill, don't wanna go into work but it'd be really suss if I don't go in today of all days :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,838 ✭✭✭doncarlos

Daisies wrote: »
    I feel ill. Like proper stomach ill, don't wanna go into work but it'd be really suss if I don't go in today of all days :(

Take the rest of the week off to avoid suspicion. May cost your €50 for a doctors note but it will be well worth it! ;)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

doncarlos wrote: »
    Take the rest of the week off to avoid suspicion. May cost your €50 for a doctors note but it will be well worth it! ;)

Cousin's a doctor so wouldn't cost anything but I don't get sick pay :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,838 ✭✭✭doncarlos

Cousin's a doctor so wouldn't cost anything but I don't get sick pay :mad:

Ah crap. Well there goes that idea... :(

awec wrote: »
    Morning all. :)

Tis lovely once again!

Sure is and I'm stuck in my windowless room in this hell hole :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

Sure is and I'm stuck in my windowless room in this hell hole :mad:
    At least you're not being taunted by the sunshine :pac:

• Advertisement

PaulieC wrote: »

Silverlining and all that.

To all in TGC, ignore my grumpiness today:o

• Registered Users Posts: 7,373 ✭✭✭Dr Galen

PaulieC wrote: »

It's streaming in the massive skylight above me right now. Taunting me with it's sunshineyness. Damn you good weather!

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

In the cinema last night and it was bloody full. Lass sitting beside me (not my sister) and every 10 minutes throughout the film she kept looking at her phone and texting.

If you cannot go 2 and a half hours without texting somebody then you have a serious problem.

If it is seemingly important then don't go to the cinema in the first place and distract me with your poxy fúcking phone you biiiiitch....

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Hello. AC Milan V Barcelona this evening. Please be good.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

Hello. AC Milan V Barcelona this evening. Please be good.
    Have a match tonight so I'm missing it :(

Barca should win though if AC defend like they did at the Emirates

In the cinema last night and it was bloody full. Lass sitting beside me (not my sister) and every 10 minutes throughout the film she kept looking at her phone and texting.

If you cannot go 2 and a half hours without texting somebody then you have a serious problem.

If it is seemingly important then don't go to the cinema in the first place and distract me with your poxy fúcking phone you biiiiitch....

I did that when I didn't want to be in the cinema, like when my ex took me to scary movies!

Now it was rare that I did it but I did! I also only took out the phone when there was no one beside me, wouldn't do it in a full theater!

Afternoon all, amazing day!

Are ye allowed to drink beer in the cinema? I haven't been in ages. Seems like an epic plan though!

No you are not. Has to be on the sly. I've only done it once while watching Piranha 3D

Texting in the cinema is soo annoying. :cool:

I'm hiding from the sun. Terrible eh? ! :)

Larianne wrote: »
    No you are not. Has to be on the sly. I've only done it once while watching Piranha 3D

Texting in the cinema is soo annoying. :cool:

I'm hiding from the sun. Terrible eh? ! :)
    I think you can bring alcohol into Cineworld, they have a bar there anyway!

Why are you hiding? I went out for a walk at lunch - and I now want an icecream! I have nuts instead! :cool:

• Advertisement

Pembily wrote: »
    I think you can bring alcohol into Cineworld, they have a bar there anyway!

Why are you hiding? I went out for a walk at lunch - and I now want an icecream! I have nuts instead! :cool:

I think you can only keep it in the bar, no?

I'll burn badly out in that. Gonna head to the library shortly and finish an essay. Currently searching the house for a lock. :cool:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement