Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guinness and Rollies - Off topic chat!

Options

Comments

• Administrators Posts: 53,386 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭Sky King

I didnt get an easter egg :(

Is it a bit sad to buy your own?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

Sky King wrote: »
    I didnt get an easter egg :(

Is it a bit sad to buy your own?

I didn't either and I went to buy my own and couldn't find any :(

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

Pembily wrote: »
    You'll eventually stop coming up for air :p

ha :D nah, hopefully not. though he is meant to be moving into town soon, so ..maybe.

i only got a little kinder egg :/ he left some of his egg here, so i may have to nom on that!
    Only a lil one :(

I need to stop munching on chocolate, I'll turn in a lil house!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

I considered buying one for myself too but they didn't have a great selection in Dunnes and to be honest, I could do without one anyway. Besides, I wanted a big full-size Kinder egg that has the big egg made out of the same Kinder chocolate that the surprise eggs are made out of.

I used to love the Yorkie eggs growing up as they came with two Yorkie bars and the box was in the style of a lorry :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

yeah only a little one, but in fairness he was sick :/ i'll just eat his :pac:

i'm afraid of house-turning-in-ness too. but i managed 6 minutes of jogging again today, so yay. will try the same again tomorrow.

For the chocolate lovers out there.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,219 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

No Easter eggs here, too. Even th suprmarket had none the other day...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭Sky King

I am not afraid of turning into a house but i eat way too much sh1te as it is so it's probably just as well i didnt get one

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,219 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Pembily wrote: »
    Only a lil one :(

I need to stop munching on chocolate, I'll turn in a lil house!

Don't think you need planning permission for chocolate houses. :pac:

• Advertisement

I'm similar...tends to lead to 'not a pick of meat on you' type comments.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

Hheeeeyyyyy duuuuudes.....
    /skids in on bike.

HB and Awec- what's the horseracing reference about? I forget! :o

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

Sauve wrote: »
    Hheeeeyyyyy duuuuudes.....
    /skids in on bike.

HB and Awec- what's the horseracing reference about? I forget! :o

Hey there missus. So what's your story for Friday?

I may just investigate getting a new bike. Hardly use the current one, mind, and oil tends to run up the inside leg on trousers.

Oh yeah awec! How could I forget!! hehehe

Daisies- howdy :)
    Friday... bailing up to Dublin straight after work. I'm gonna do my level best to get out of work at four, but I cant say until the last minute cos it'll depend on how busy we are.
    Absolute worst case scenario, I'll be on the road by half five, in the pub by 9.
    But hopefully before that ;)

Good to see I'm not the only one considering buying a bike :pac:

Sauve, great! I hope to be there earlyish too!

Cycle to beers?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭smallBiscuit

Black Oil wrote: »
    Cycle to beers?
    That sounds ok, it's the cycle home that'd be the really fun part.

I went back to the mattress today.
    After about 4 years developing/bug fixing an oracle application, I turned to the support guys and said 'hey show me how this system works will you' :)

After about 4 years developing/bug fixing an oracle application, I turned to the support guys and said 'hey show me how this system works will you' :)

When I saw that first I thought you meant you had gone back to a mattress after having slept on a hardwood floor for 4 years. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭cade

huh, as in a Godfather type of way? :D

Actually on rereading that now I'm not sure whether you meant to type 'mistress'.

Anyhow, another day getting into work fourty minutes early and both the senior guys on my team are already long in. Yup definitely one of those weeks :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

Morning all!

Wrestling tonight woooo! (ah I'm such a child) been so long since I have seen wrestling :p :pac:

Everyone should buy a bike, they rock!

I am turning into one of "those" people! I have two bikes and I wear "Stephen Roche" gear :rolleyes: :o :eek:

Morning all!

Two bikes?

Time for a film - The Dark Bike Rises?

Two bikes?

Time for a film - The Dark Bike Rises?

Yup, I bought a new (second hand one), so I can cycle into the city / other places and leave my bike and not freak out about it being stolen. My main bike is white and expensive, so they will try steal it.

Never heard of the film.

Morning everybody :)
    Gorgeous blue skies here...

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

I may just investigate getting a new bike. Hardly use the current one, mind, and oil tends to run up the inside leg on trousers.
    I'm waiting on my bike to work scheme thing to be sorted - have a bike ordered and just need to pay for it now

Looking forward to having one again, become far too reliant on the car and the bike is a good lower body workout which I really need!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

come on pem!! that was a batman reference!

na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na BATMAN!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement