Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guinness and Rollies - Off topic chat!

Options

Comments

• Administrators Posts: 53,487 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭Hyperbullet

Im watching Slaughtered Vomit Dolls,one of my house mates walked in,she was not impressed.

Just googled that.

Far from that you wear reared son! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Just googled that.

Far from that you wear reared son! :pac:

Its a load of crap tbh.Some decent gore effects but its essentially a vomit fetish movie masquerading as a horror movie.

I have its sequels - Regoregitated Sacrifice and Slow Torture Puke Chamber to watch too,think I will save them for another night though.

:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭smallBiscuit

awec wrote: »
    I got off my bike tonight at the end of my cycle and nearly collapsed under my own weight! They were like jelly! :o

When I had my last bike 'experience' I had to cycle 7k to the train station every day. I was almost always running for the train (cycle took about 30 min, sometimes 40). I still don't know how I didn't collapse after jumping off the bike and running up the steps to the train station. I was like an invalid :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,760 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

Im watching Slaughtered Vomit Dolls,one of my house mates walked in,she was not impressed.

Why did I watch the trailer...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Anyone here got experience with Vertigo? Pain in the arse not being able to drink with the medication but for once I'll give the real reason if asked; "Nah can't drink, I'm on anti-psychotics." :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭tatumkelly

amacachi wrote: »
    Anyone here got experience with Vertigo? Pain in the arse not being able to drink with the medication but for once I'll give the real reason if asked; "Nah can't drink, I'm on anti-psychotics." :pac:

Suffer quite badly sometimes... didn't realise the medication was actually anti-psychotic :eek:

If the room is spinning already, why would you want to drink?!

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

I leave the house for a few hours and Liverpool win a game. :eek::pac:

Went to the cinema with a mate to catch 'Headhunters'. Really enjoyable thriller. Screening was pretty full and the lass behind me ended up jumping quite violently during a kinda jumpy/tense bit... I got lots of free popcorn out of it because most of it went over myself and my mate.

Thankfully she didn't get butter on them. :pac:

tatumkelly wrote: »
    Suffer quite badly sometimes... didn't realise the medication was actually anti-psychotic :eek:

If the room is spinning already, why would you want to drink?!

It comes and goes a lot, I tend not to leave the house when I can't stand up :pac:

That_Guy wrote: »
    I leave the house for a few hours and Liverpool win a game. :eek::pac:

Went to the cinema with a mate to catch 'Headhunters'. Really enjoyable thriller. Screening was pretty full and the lass behind me ended up jumping quite violently during a kinda jumpy/tense bit... I got lots of free popcorn out of it because most of it went over myself and my mate.

Thankfully she didn't get butter on them. :pac:

What cinema is this where ya can still get butter on the popcorn?

• Advertisement

What cinema is this where ya can still get butter on the popcorn?

You can get butter popcorn in the new cinema up by the Point though haven't ventured up there yet.

I was almost sure that Cineworld do it though I don't usually get anything from their foyer.

It comes and goes a lot, I tend not to leave the house when I can't stand up :pac:

Well if you need tea and baked goods to make you feel better, I seem to be the new resident feeder.... :p

You can get butter popcorn in the new cinema up by the Point though haven't ventured up there yet.

I was almost sure that Cineworld do it though I don't usually get anything from their foyer.
    Shall check that out at some point. Still haven't forgiven the one in Dundalk for getting rid of it. Think Dundrum don't either, can't remember if they hadn't got any or if I just forgot to ask :pac:
    Well if you need tea and baked goods to make you feel better, I seem to be the new resident feeder.... :p
    I don't want to go down that path, I don't like the idea of having a "feeder". :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭smallBiscuit

Morning all, and a nice one it looks.

I'm bussing to work while listening to Jay z. Not sure of I like him, I like some of his songs, but most are meh

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭cade

I'm not sure of Cineworld but when the cinema used to be UGC they stopped offering butter on popcorn as the butter was ultimately ending up on the screening room floors, which was impossible to remove within the short cleaning time frame between showings and due to its slippyness posed a safety hazard among other things.

Bored of all my CD's at the moment, so I think I'm going to work my way through the music thread from the start today; mix in a bit of PhantomFM and I should be sorted. Totally should have gone to bed early last night, with some good tunes I can tell this is going to be another day of head nodding at my desk :rolleyes:.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,324 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Just been told by a colleague that I am a heartless, souless man.
    Well good morning to you too:D

Good morning all :D

No rain... just sunshine.... makes me :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

Not long back from a 3 mile run. Was tough getting out of bed and out the door for 7.10am. Why doesn't that ever get easier?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

I am so unproductive in work thus far that me and a work mate have decided that by night he backflips and transforms into a part jew, black guy, ninja cowboy....with 2 glocks and an AK....and the star of david as ninja throwing stars! "stab, scoop, shalom bitch! yeehaw" He also has a black jewish rapper friend called Dr Dreidel!

Like if Jeff Goldblum and will smith combined - wikky wikky wild wild bris!

so.......yeah...........Morning everyone!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

I am so unproductive in work thus far that me and a work mate have decided that by night he backflips and transforms into a part jew, black guy, ninja cowboy....with 2 glocks and an AK....and the star of david as ninja throwing stars! "stab, scoop, shalom bitch! yeehaw" He also has a black jewish rapper friend called Dr Dreidel!

Like if Jeff Goldblum and will smith combined - wikky wikky wild wild bris!

so.......yeah...........Morning everyone!! :)
    Dr. Dreidel - quality!! :D

• Advertisement
  • Administrators Posts: 53,487 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

I'm not enjoying work tbh pining for the weekend again already!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,555 ✭✭✭Sar_Bear

mmmmmm Subway in bed :)

Mornin'

Why is the weather always so good when you're in work. Poxy sun.

tumblr_l9i4abLVeD1qc073co1_400.gif

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

Not unless you come up trumps for beers!

Morning all. I now feel old (and spinster ish) as one of my college friends just got engaged! Madness

Mornin'

Why is the weather always so good when you're in work. Poxy sun.

tumblr_l9i4abLVeD1qc073co1_400.gif
    S'raining in Cork atm - at least when it's good weather you can look forward to getting out to it!

If you have Sky/ESPN and like football and don't fancy watching QPR V Swansea, I highly recommend checking out Dortmund V Bayern Munich on ESPN at 7pm. Huge game.

Dortmund are 3 points ahead of Bayern Munich who lie in second place and this could ultimately decide which direction the title goes with just 5 games to go including this one.

Who's your money on TG?

PaulieC wrote: »
    Who's your money on TG?

Dortmund... But that's only because I've always liked them. :)

• Advertisement

Dortmund... But that's only because I've always liked them. :)
    Haven't looked at them but they've been impressive in the past year or two going by what I've read in the SF here on boards etc.

They've some good players, very good manager and it's nice to see them returning to the top a lá 1997, Lars Ricken era :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement