Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guinness and Rollies - Off topic chat!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

This is without doubt the greatest thing ever.

http://textfromdog.tumblr.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭tatumkelly

That_Guy wrote: »
    This is without doubt the greatest thing ever.

http://textfromdog.tumblr.com/

Endless entertainment in work :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

I am eating chocolate today, I am not sure how my body is able for more :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

Normally when you bring chocolate into work it is a good thing - but i have been called a batsard by 4 separate people now!!

last time I ever do anything nice!

Normally when you bring chocolate into work it is a good thing - but i have been called a batsard by 4 separate people now!!

last time I ever do anything nice!
    Ah now, that is harsh! It's not like they are off it and if they don't want to eat it leave it :rolleyes: I will have some nyommy Miami chocolate please :D

• Advertisement
  • Administrators Posts: 53,483 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

Pembily wrote: »
    Ah now, that is harsh! It's not like they are off it and if they don't want to eat it leave it :rolleyes: I will have some nyommy Miami chocolate please :D

Unfortunately it's all gone! That's right - they will give out to me about it and tell me it tastes like cobwebs - but you can bet your arse they will scoff the f*cking things!!

Unfortunately it's all gone! That's right - they will give out to me about it and tell me it tastes like cobwebs - but you can bet your arse they will scoff the f*cking things!!

Cobwebs? Someone take the chocolate away from me - I have had 4 roses, a 15k cycle home can't even help me now :pac:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Chocolate on the go here as well.

Hung out some clothes when it was nice and sunny, then it rained, sunny again, rain again and now we're back to sun. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭cade

Pembily wrote: »
    Cobwebs? Someone take the chocolate away from me - I have had 4 roses, a 15k cycle home can't even help me now :pac:

I'd recommend the following mixed shot for you, Baileys, Cointreau and Midori, it tastes exactly like the chocolate green triangle in a box of quality street, so that could be one way to ween you off the chocolate*

*may result in addiction to alcohol.

Someone turned the AC off in the office here before lunch, I guess they're trying to burn off the chocolate the easy way.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭KamiKazeKitten

Y'all remember I was waffling on about bringing my rabbit to the vets a few days ago?

Just picked up my bunny from the vets, he's alive but a very sickly baby right now. I think the vet is just going to try medicine, he's too old to operate on really.
    Tbh when he went into the vets I didn't think I'd be bringing him out alive again.

On about 3 different eye drops and some kind of tablets...so fingers crossed ladies and gents :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Stupid weather, thought I'd picked a clear window to go to the shop, I was very wrong.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

Got a FAB reference from an old lecturer (who just happens to be on the international committee that I am applying to for a position in Malawi :D). I now have at least 3 glowing references, will never need one from this job TG.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭Hyperbullet

awec wrote: »
    I missed this:

mwuahahahahahaha. :)

Meh, I've been spoiled by Munsters success over the last few years so it's good to see another province coming through along with Leinster obviously. We've got some serious talent coming through too so the future's bright. I will be shouting for ye from here on, ye haven't been in a final since '99 so here's hoping!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭Hyperbullet

Just trying to find someone to come with me to the semi! :pac:

I'm sure you'll find someone man! That game will be a sell out I'd imagine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

Feeling a bit flu-ey :(

Just trying to find someone to come with me to the semi! :pac:

Huh huh huh - you said "semi"

• Registered Users Posts: 8,760 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

G-Money wrote: »
    Feeling a bit flu-ey :(

+1

Can feel the onset of man flu :(

+1

Can feel the onset of man flu :(

I've taken a couple of echinacea tablets, hopefully they will help. In fairness I did have a crappy nights sleep last night so I'm sure that is not helping.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭schrodinger

I just got over the man flu. 5 days wrapped in a blanket watching Battlestar Galactica. Can't complain! :)

It's quiet in here tonight.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

Just on my way home from a body pump class.Legs are shaking, not good! Trying to decide whether to go home tomorrow for a few hours or not.

I got off my bike tonight at the end of my cycle and nearly collapsed under my own weight! They were like jelly! :o

Nearly dropped my bowl of soup. I'll be aching tomorrow I reckon!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

I'm watching The Big Lebowski so I'm only feeling sore around my ribs due to laughter

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

PaulieC wrote: »
    I'm watching The Big Lebowski so I'm only feeling sore around my ribs due to laughter

Im watching Slaughtered Vomit Dolls,one of my house mates walked in,she was not impressed.

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭cade

Definitely got to remember to bring my sunglasses with me to work tomorrow; took too much glare off the road driving home today and now my eyes are killing me.

on the upside of today - new carpet, it's all springy, my toes are smiling.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Always with the late night emails...

Evening.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement