Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guinness and Rollies - Off topic chat!

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

morning all.. I see the beers mindset is kicking in again.. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Morning. Really nice day out. Hopefully it'll be like this evening. Off into town after work to buy some new clothes.

18375570.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

come on pem!! that was a batman reference!

na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na BATMAN!!!

>.<

• Administrators Posts: 53,384 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

Can't wait to get up to Dublin for a bit of shopping again - have a few big purchases I want to sort out beforehand though so might not be until mid summer.

awec wrote: »
    I is jealous!

I really want a new shirt but got no fecking money left! :(

I hate wearing shirts. I really feel in uncomfortable in them. I dunno. Don't think I suit them either.

That_Guy wrote: »
    I hate wearing shirts. I really feel in uncomfortable in them. I dunno. Don't think I suit them either.
    I'd normally think the same - check out slim fit shirts from H&M they're cheap enough and they fit really well - they might turn you!

PaulieC wrote: »
    I'd normally think the same - check out slim fit shirts from H&M they're cheap enough and they fit really well - they might turn you!

They've gotten rid of the mens section on H&M. Walked in and asked them where they moved the mens section.

I can still hear their laughter to this day. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭podgemonster

Last day in work today followed by some sun kissed pints in south side Dublin and then off to Dubai on the morrow for a ten day holiday!!

Fúck Yeah!:D

• Advertisement

They've gotten rid of the mens section on H&M. Walked in and asked them where they moved the mens section.

I can still hear their laughter to this day. :pac:
    :eek:

That's just not cool!!

:eek:

That's just not cool!!

I never really shop there anyway so doesn't bother me. :)

I never really shop there anyway so doesn't bother me. :)
    They've got nice cotton v neck jumpers, same with tees and the odd shirt in there is what I'd get but still - I like that their stuff is nice quality and cheap enough.

Beats River Island hands down anyway imo, hate that place!!

Beats River Island hands down anyway imo, hate that place!!

I shop in River Island... a lot. There and Topman and the odd excursion to Berskha at a push.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭KamiKazeKitten

I went shopping too!

And bought a dress for my college ball, it's twinkly and purple and I just wanna live in it now :pac:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

I went shopping too!

And bought a dress for my college ball, it's twinkly and purple and I just wanna live in it now :pac:

Pic please? Where did you get it?

Afternoon all. Getting out of bed was a trial this morning, wanted to get up for a jog but the body and mind just did not cooperate!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

Daisies wrote: »

Afternoon all. Getting out of bed was a trial this morning, wanted to get up for a jog but the body and mind just did not cooperate!

I'm planning to get up for a run before work tomorrow am and be out the door at 7am. I think I should call you to make sure you are doing the same and mostly so I am not the only one suffering.

I shop in River Island... a lot. There and Topman and the odd excursion to Berskha at a push.
    Like Topman but I think River Island is completely overpriced for the quality of clothing you get.

The Berskha in Cork is only womens atm - liked some of their stuff when I popped in there in Dundrum - got a really nice jacket in there.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,216 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Driving lesson was great. :D Next one is at night.

Some decluttering is underway, too.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

G-Money wrote: »
    I'm planning to get up for a run before work tomorrow am and be out the door at 7am. I think I should call you to make sure you are doing the same and mostly so I am not the only one suffering.

Will not answer! Not in work until 10 tomorrow so if I get up at 8 I can still get a run in!

• Advertisement

awec wrote: »
    Topman and River Island are ok but there is quality issues there sometimes. I don't mind paying more for better quality clothes.

I think I want this next :o:

hs2hxz.png

I think I want that too! :o
    I like boy clothes, so much comfier

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,216 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Pembily wrote: »
    Yup, I bought a new (second hand one), so I can cycle into the city / other places and leave my bike and not freak out about it being stolen. My main bike is white and expensive, so they will try steal it.

Sounds sensible. My current one is a mountain bike and is quite heavy compared to modern equivalents, think there are more manufacturers around now. Will have to solve the oil problem. What sort of thing did you go for with your main one?
    I'm waiting on my bike to work scheme thing to be sorted - have a bike ordered and just need to pay for it now

Looking forward to having one again, become far too reliant on the car and the bike is a good lower body workout which I really need!

Not too familiar with this, must look into it further. Sounds like we're finally being a bit 21st century.

Ya I reckon I'm going to look into buying a bike. Be handy for Galway. Might look into second hand ones

Black Oil wrote: »
    Sounds sensible. My current one is a mountain bike and is quite heavy compared to modern equivalents, think there are more manufacturers around now. Will have to solve the oil problem. What sort of thing did you go for with your main one?
    I have a city bike, basically a road bike (aluminum frame with carbon fiber fork) but with flat handle bars as I don't like the drop ones on racers. It's super light and I love it :)

The bike to work scheme is amazing :D

So, where do I sign up to Bike Nerds Anonymous? :pac:

I am beginning to realise I never shut up about cycling :o I have gotten back into it after a 2 year break and only just realised how much I missed it! I will now refrain from talking about cycling!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

I bought a dress for my college ball, it's twinkly and purple and I just wanna live in it now :pac:

You should wear it to the beers tomorrow - get some wear out of it and take it on a "test drive" ;)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

How is it anonymous if you sign up?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement