Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AIB Graduate Aptitude Test?

Options
1656667686971»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭username_x

minnie15 wrote: »
    Not yet, I don't expect to get called for interview, don't think I did that well in the aptitude test. So I'm watching for the thanks but no thank you email. Good luck with your interview. Let us know how it goes.

I wouldn't worry too much, they are still calling people today! I accepted another job yesterday before I got the interview, so going to the AIB one all depends on when they want me to start - hopefully not tomorrow so I can go!

• Registered Users Posts: 12 minnie15

username_x wrote: »
    I wouldn't worry too much, they are still calling people today! I accepted another job yesterday before I got the interview, so going to the AIB one all depends on when they want me to start - hopefully not tomorrow so I can go!

Oh very good, the job market is certainly starting to pick up. I think there is quite a high staff turnover in the call centres, but its a good starting point. No news is good news I suppose!
    I'll let you know if I get a call.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Elle1314

username_x wrote: »
    I had an interview Thursday too! How did yours go? I'm 50/50 not really sure how I did? I wonder how many people they are taking on

Elle1314 wrote: »
    I had an interview Thursday too! How did yours go? I'm 50/50 not really sure how I did? I wonder how many people they are taking on

I'd an interview today, not sure how it went. Did you hear anything back yet?

I'd an interview today, not sure how it went. Did you hear anything back yet?

I got the job.. Best of luck :):) how did you find the interview?

• Advertisement

I got the job.. Best of luck :):) how did you find the interview?

Well done, is it for the sales role or customer advisor? I'm not sure how the interview went, I thought it was quite tough, lots of competency based questions. I don't hold out much hope but fingers crossed!

Well done, is it for the sales role or customer advisor? I'm not sure how the interview went, I thought it was quite tough, lots of competency based questions. I don't hold out much hope but fingers crossed!
    I felt the same afterwards i just wasn't sure.. It's for the customer service roll.. What about you?

I felt the same afterwards i just wasn't sure.. It's for the customer service roll.. What about you?

I had applied for the customer service role, but when they phoned they said too may people and passed the aptitude test and would I go for the sales role. I have sales experience so I said yes. Wasn't like any interview Ive ever had before, but who knows, still hope!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 CollegeGirl92

Does anyone know if AIB ring or email you once you have applied for a position with them?? Im abroad at the moment and i am not able to receive phone calls.

• Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Shooter_galway

Anyone looking for tips for qfa exams pm me

• Advertisement
Advertisement