Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AIB Graduate Aptitude Test?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34 ckell081

phonkillaz wrote: »
    Got the call an hour ago, got offered drogheda, which is brilliant, live in Dundalk so only 30min commute!! Starting 27th too, I'm sure we'll have some training all together in dublin for 2/3 weeks!! Eek!!

I didn't hear from Lauren in CPL which i guess is not a good sign :(:( congrats though !!

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭closifer

Me neither. Do you think that means we are done for or that they didnt have time to contact everyone today?? My interview was on Friday - maybe there is still a shred of hope :(

closifer wrote: »
    Me neither. Do you think that means we are done for or that they didnt have time to contact everyone today?? My interview was on Friday - maybe there is still a shred of hope :(

Yeah i know what you mean, but phonkillaz applied through CPL in Dublin and they found out today, so not looking good :( i hope we are not but i dunno, its hard to have hope when you see that...

ckell081 wrote: »
    Yeah i know what you mean, but phonkillaz applied through CPL in Dublin and they found out today, so not looking good :( i hope we are not but i dunno, its hard to have hope when you see that...

Phonkillaz i/v was earlier in the week though?? Am I clutching at straws??!!

Phonkillaz i/v was earlier in the week though?? Am I clutching at straws??!!

True, if we don't hear tomorrow though.... !! we'll be ok though, try not to dwell too much on it... easier said than done i know !!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭Amanda11

uhh no call for me yet anyway!! i did ring cpl at round half three and she didnt know anything at that stage ad told me to ring her in the morning!!! hmm fingers crossed but my hope is not good lol

congrads to everyone who got offered a place!!

When did you have your i/v Amanda11??

i had my interview wed morning in cork!! what bout you??? I really wanted this job :(!!

Amanda11 wrote: »
    i had my interview wed morning in cork!! what bout you??? I really wanted this job :(!!

Cork too..later in the week. Im sooooo disappointed. I thought the i/v went well but it was hard to know what they wanted ultimately. I couldnt offer much flexibility in terms of where I was to be based so maybe that discounted me...

I was the same closifer, I have to stay as near to cork city as possible and i dont drive so that prob went against me. I know theres always tomorrow to hear from them but i dunno hope is kind of gone now after hearing everyone was gettin calls since 4 o clock time!! :( Yeah i was very happy with my interview too but sure what can you do!! back to the job hunting! :(

• Advertisement

I was the same closifer, I have to stay as near to cork city as possible and i dont drive so that prob went against me. I know theres always tomorrow to hear from them but i dunno hope is kind of gone now after hearing everyone was gettin calls since 4 o clock time!! :( Yeah i was very happy with my interview too but sure what can you do!! back to the job hunting! :(

Maybe that is what got us so. Im the same...i dont drive and needed to be based in Limerick City. Sigh!

Dont give up hope, the interviewers said it cud be up to a week to hear, maybe they are still thinking about some candidates, and tryin to decide. There is nothing we can do about it now so try not to panic and remember that tomorrow it cud all be different...!!

• Registered Users Posts: 28 malteaserxxx

Got the call 1 min past 6 thought my luck was out but they offered me the graduate job of sme manager in cork! So excited I had my interview on Friday didn't think I'd get cork at all!

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭Orlaith88

Wel dun... Wher in cork u get?

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭dee man

Got the call 1 min past 6 thought my luck was out but they offered me the graduate job of sme manager in cork! So excited I had my interview on Friday didn't think I'd get cork at all!
    U got a managers position. Thats amazing fairplay to ya and best of luck with the job. What wage bracket r u in?. U must hav a fearce experiance behind u to get the managers job do u?

wowww u got offered to be a sme manager??? well done!!! where in cork did u get?? ohh i really am loosing hope now

wowww u got offered to be a sme manager??? well done!!! where in cork did u get?? ohh i really am loosing hope now
    Ya same here. Ive lost hope at this stage. Game over at this stage for me anyway idsay.
    Luckie ive few decent interviews lined up in dublin. Pity wud hav loved to hav worked in the bank

lucky you ...theres feck all down here in cork jobs wise. All jobs are computers and languages :(!!!

Anyone know how many peop they were hiring in Cork? or what areas?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,838 ✭✭✭midlandsmissus

What degrees do you have dee_man and Amanda88? And what positions did you go for?

dee man wrote: »
    Ya same here. Ive lost hope at this stage. Game over at this stage for me anyway idsay.
    Luckie ive few decent interviews lined up in dublin. Pity wud hav loved to hav worked in the bank

Ya me too. Unless by some miracle I get a call before 11am tomorrow - i will just have to accept it :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,540 ✭✭✭freeze4real

Fairplay man. What degree do you have and and dod w.experience give you an advantage ?

I did Politics...and i was going for branch banking! Yeah the girl in CPL who was very nice just said to ring in the morning when they know more!! What about you?

What degrees do you have dee_man and Amanda88? And what positions did you go for?
    Ive degree in property management and diploma in finance.
    I applied for financial analyst. What bout u

• Registered Users Posts: 28 malteaserxxx

Don't give up hope yet I.had given up hope but she rang at last minute today they have so many calls I'd say they'll be still calling people well into tomorrow it wasn't a short conversation so I doubt they get through them that quickly! I just applied for the graduate position got lots of different vague job specs and kept changing but will have to wait and see exactly what this brings! It's 6 months training at first. Waiting to see what the letter will bring hopefully more info!! Good luck to the rest of ye don't worry it's not over yet they have a good few jobs going!

Don't give up hope yet I.had given up hope but she rang at last minute today they have so many calls I'd say they'll be still calling people well into tomorrow it wasn't a short conversation so I doubt they get through them that quickly! I just applied for the graduate position got lots of different vague job specs and kept changing but will have to wait and see exactly what this brings! It's 6 months training at first. Waiting to see what the letter will bring hopefully more info!! Good luck to the rest of ye don't worry it's not over yet they have a good few jobs going!

That sounds the same as the position I interviewed for. Do you mind me asking how much they offered you. No probs if you dont want to answer...

That sounds the same as the position I interviewed for. Do you mind me asking how much they offered you. No probs if you dont want to answer...

And thanks for the hope!! :)

And thanks for the hope!! :)

I concur !!

Well done to you!! You must be thrilled!! Thanks for the bit of hope!! Your right they interviewed alot so fingers crossed we get the call tomorrow!!

Well look for the rest of us all we can do is hope tomorrow morning we will be back on here saying we got offers :)!!!

Well done to you!! You must be thrilled!! Thanks for the bit of hope!! Your right they interviewed alot so fingers crossed we get the call tomorrow!!

Well look for the rest of us all we can do is hope tomorrow morning we will be back on here saying we got offers :)!!!

Make sure everyone puts up if they hear anything ..!!

• Advertisement

yeah for sure will be on here tomorrow! Keep us posted guys plz!! :) thanks

Advertisement