Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AIB Graduate Aptitude Test?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭Orlaith88

Ourman wrote: »
    Hard luck to everyone who got the bad news today. Chin up, what's meant to be wont pass you.

To us few lucky ones congrats! Does anyone else feel info is v sketchy at the mo. all I know is my salary and starting in ballsbridge on the 27th. Any know what branch they have been given or am I gonna be based in ballsbridge? Just would love to know so I could organise accom and the likes? I might call cpl today but they prob have limited info !

Yes the info is very skectchy!!! I aske dwas my six months training in west cork too and she said as far as i know it is!! very strange but anyway!!

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭dee man

I didn't get the job but a friend if a friend did and it was a few grand over 25 for analyst. Did cpl offer any feedback on why you didn't get it? Havnt got the rejection call yet but assume its coming, I want to be able to get feedback for future improvement!
    no not really, just gave me some bull**** about someone had more experience.
    era might have to travel to oz after all to get a decent paid job idsay.
    pity tho

• Registered Users Posts: 30 westham_irish

:( Something to cheer all of us rejected ppl up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snbz2E5rQ1M

:( Something to cheer all of us rejected ppl up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snbz2E5rQ1M
    i know how u feel,
    a perfect song to reflect the mood of today:(:(:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭Dembo88

I still haven't heard a thing, so I don't know what to believe, I'm in limbo here ha :eek:

• Advertisement

Dembo88 wrote: »
    I still haven't heard a thing, so I don't know what to believe, I'm in limbo here ha :eek:
    hav u found out yet

dee man wrote: »
    hav u found out yet

Not a thing dee man, no idea what to think at the minute ha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 macca88

im the same dembo....so i gave in an emailed aib Human resources...at like 12.30 today...still nothing...:mad:

Not a thing dee man, no idea what to think at the minute ha
    try ringing them maybe?

macca88 wrote: »
    im the same dembo....so i gave in an emailed aib Human resources...at like 12.30 today...still nothing...:mad:
    dee man wrote: »
    try ringing them maybe?

Ha really?! That is a bit strange to be fair macca88! I wonder why they didn't get back to you, you'd think they'd be good enough to reply by now like. We'll keep the head up for the minute anyway, we're not at a loss just yet :)

I don't think I will dee man, its too late this evening anyway ha :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5 macca88

yeah its all a bit frustrating at this stage...however it was a saturday when i heard that i got the interview so you just wouldnt know whats going on...only time will tell i suppose!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭Boscoirl

I emailed them last Sunday week about something and they have yet to get back to me about it,

macca88 wrote: »
    yeah its all a bit frustrating at this stage...however it was a saturday when i heard that i got the interview so you just wouldnt know whats going on...only time will tell i suppose!

I heard on the Saturday that I had got the interview too so its hard to tell, I know the feeling! We'll just have to grin and bear it! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭MoMo1987

Hi All,

Just wondering where you all heard of the AIB graduate programme? At this stage the whole process is probably over but I would just like to find out so I can possibly apply if it opens again in the future.

I have previous banking experience and feel that I would be in a strong position to be a successful candidate. If anyone have any information regarding the applications process please let me know.

Thanks people
    MO

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Ourman

Did any one who got a job get a starter pack or contact? I am still waiting on info!

• Registered Users Posts: 28 malteaserxxx

Did any one who got a job get a starter pack or contact? I am still waiting on info!
    I got an email from AIB hr with forms to fill in that have to be back to them by end of week so they emailed in case post took too long!

Ye i handed my forms into my local aib and they said they will forward on with internal post.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭Boscoirl

Heard nothing so far again today, and my hope that something would arrive in the post this morning has been squashed. and on top of that the email address that I have been using for applications has gone tits up, so cant even check if they are contacting me by email.

I am taking all this as a sign to go get another job. Best of luck people.

Im stil waiting too! havent heard anythin!! very annoying!!

• Registered Users Posts: 17 dubmad23

Got my info pack this morning from AIB - Not to much in it just outlines position, salary, sart date and terms and conditions of employment etc. I reckon most people should get deres latest 2moro

To those of you who were offered a position what did you send in to show proof of your degree? I sent in copies of all my exam results but have heard somebody say on this that they wanted an actual copy of your certificate?

• Advertisement

Dubmad23 i sent in the cert. i am sure the results will do.

where you starting your position? i am mad to know where i am located incase i have to move house

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭ruicosta10

I still haven't heard back either, its really bad form of CPL to be honest. I was up for one of the Dublin positions btw.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 dubmad23

Ourman im sarting on de 27th Feb in the bankcentre, ballsbridge. I thought most people would be dere in anyway from the begining for training at least but could be wrong. Would prob ring them 2moro if you have not received the written offer in the post.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Loughgirl

Hey I also got offered a graduate position,and wondering does anyone know what is happening in terms of training or will we just we just be starting in the branch straight away?!have many people been offered the graduate role?

Loughgirl wrote: »
    Hey I also got offered a graduate position,and wondering does anyone know what is happening in terms of training or will we just we just be starting in the branch straight away?!have many people been offered the graduate role?

There ws only 16 positions for the grad role anyway! so not a lot! ;) did u not get your starter pack.. from what i can see its all in the branch..! what branch did u get?

Yeah I got the starter pack but was mainly what came in the email plus the contract, but the initial job spec had more detail?!did cpl tell you was just going to be branch based?dont get me wrong would be delighted to be in branch so I won't have to travel!!i would have thought it would make more sense training us in branch and our actual roles,especially as we have to do 2 qfa's in the next 6 months!at least that way we would be settled and could concentrate on the exams!did you get grad job also?in cork was it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 kaytee26

Hi, just wondering if anyone is starting their training this Monday (20th) in bankcentre for the branch roles?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 Look whos talking

dubmad23 wrote: »
    Ourman im sarting on de 27th Feb in the bankcentre, ballsbridge. I thought most people would be dere in anyway from the begining for training at least but could be wrong. Would prob ring them 2moro if you have not received the written offer in the post.

Starting the 27th as well, mite be a strange question but do you know what time we are suppose to be there at ? Have you heard anything back since you sent your forms in ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 flower power

Starting the 27th as well, mite be a strange question but do you know what time we are suppose to be there at ? Have you heard anything back since you sent your forms in ?[/Quote]
    I am starting for branch role on 27th but iv heard nothing after sending my forms back last Friday. Handed my notice into work so I really hope all goes well! The agency said they wernt even sure yet where the training was on so looks like everyone's in the dark!

• Advertisement

kaytee26 wrote: »
    Hi, just wondering if anyone is starting their training this Monday (20th) in bankcentre for the branch roles?

No starting the 27th!

Advertisement