Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AIB Graduate Aptitude Test?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭Dembo88

Congrats to all who have got jobs and good luck to us all yet to receive the call, I reckon that tomorrow is D-Day!

• Registered Users Posts: 17 dubmad23

I did my interview very start of January so have been waiting nearly four weeks for them to get back to me but got the good news in the end so delighted and keep the faith everybody else.

A general question to those who have been offered a position - What position where you offered and was there any mention of a starting salary?

• Registered Users Posts: 34 ckell081

All is quiet here anyway.... still nothing from CPL, wud rather be told no instead of waiting... :( but a big congrats to everyone who got thru :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭Amanda11

yeah have heard nothing either:( i did ring and she she said she had someone with her an she would ring me back but nothing yet!!! game over i say

Ah it can't be good news at this stage :(
    Back to the drawing board :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭closifer

I wish they would just send an e-mail to us if its a no - put us out of our misery.

closifer wrote: »
    I wish they would just send an e-mail to us if its a no - put us out of our misery.

I really do too..... :(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭closifer

So has anyone received good or bad news today yet??

• Registered Users Posts: 30 westham_irish

I emailed them and they said they had some offers back and are still waiting for more for the graduate offers to come through and will have all offers and rejections back by the end of the week.

anyone know of branch banking ones??

I rang at 11 and my call hasnt been returned yet so stll waiting!! I jus want to be put out of my misery now tbh!! I have a feeling that reason why i not getting a return phonecall is cause i ddnt get it and us who havent gotten a job will be told via letter or email perhaps!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭dee man

havent heard anything either as of yet,
    im taking it that i havent got it and moving on.
    good experience i suppose to have gone threw this process.
    would prefer to be told and to be left move on and put this behind me

Yeah i know deeman im same!!

Even if i hear that someone else on here is getting offers or a phonecall but none of us have heard anything yet today!!! so we are all in lingo!!

In the meantime i wil carry on looking on jobs.ie lol

Amanda11 wrote: »
    Yeah i know deeman im same!!

Even if i hear that someone else on here is getting offers or a phonecall but none of us have heard anything yet today!!! so we are all in lingo!!

In the meantime i wil carry on looking on jobs.ie lol
    same here, have been doing this all week anyway just in case.
    have my name in already for a few jobs in dublin already and decent enuf roles aswel.
    but would love to get a job in cork

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭Orlaith88

dont give up hope lads... remember only two weeks ago we all gave up hope with the app test and we all made it through!!! have some confidence in your own abilities!! There is still loads of time!

Yeah i know im same!! I guess its time to start looking elsewhere on the jobs front there are no decent jobs in cork atm unless u do computers!!

All is not lost, just look at what westhamirish and Orlaith have had to say there, we'll draw a bit of confidence from that yet! At least ye have the agency to go through though, I applied directly to AIB so I don't want to go calling/emailing them :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 28 malteaserxxx

Told me in cpl they'd email out more info when all successful people were informed haven't got any email yet so they haven't stopped calling people so don't give up hope! Some interviewers may have been quicker at giving in their information than others as well!

Thanks Orlaith and Malteaser :)!! Its early in the day yet i suppose!!

• Registered Users Posts: 28 malteaserxxx

Amanda11 wrote: »
    Thanks Orlaith and Malteaser :)!! Its early in the day yet i suppose!!

Ya and they don't seem to make calls in mornings even yesterday they started ringing people after lunch they prob meet people in office in mornings and make calls in the afternoons!!! Just guessing but they rang me both after aptitude and yday at last minute 6pm!

Anyone on here that applied directly to AIB and heard anything yet??:confused:

• Advertisement

Ya and they don't seem to make calls in mornings even yesterday they started ringing people after lunch they prob meet people in office in mornings and make calls in the afternoons!!! Just guessing but they rang me both after aptitude and yday at last minute 6pm!

I didnt hear aboutt the aptitude test until the afternoon either, so we may still have a shot is right :):) hopefully someone hears something soon !!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭Boscoirl

Dembo88 wrote: »
    Anyone on here that applied directly to AIB and heard anything yet??:confused:

Nope

has anyone on here got an offer of a job today off CPL.
    when ppl do just put it up here and let the rest of us know whats the story

Boscoirl wrote: »
    Nope

Maybe they're doing things differently in AIB, I certainly hope so anyway!

Maybe AIB are having a break today since no one has heard anything !! who knows??!!

Yeah seems like no one so far has got any call today whether its good or bad news so maybe theres still hope!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Lollllly

i called CPL about 10mins ago after reading all the posts on this and she said that they have not heard anything from aib today so nobody has got a call! That is hopefull i guess...i asked about the people who have heard nothing - does this mean we are unsuccessful? and she said that there is still many positions to be filled its just the bank are slow at coming back with the feedback! so still hope...

Lollllly wrote: »
    i called CPL about 10mins ago after reading all the posts on this and she said that they have not heard anything from aib today so nobody has got a call! That is hopefull i guess...i asked about the people who have heard nothing - does this mean we are unsuccessful? and she said that there is still many positions to be filled its just the bank are slow at coming back with the feedback! so still hope...

ohh thanks for that info!!! :) At least we can all keep each other updated on this i suppose!

So maybe they are still deciding who gets remainder of jobs!! fingers crossed for us all!! :)

So it looks like we will be waiting another day...??? :(

• Advertisement

ckell081 wrote: »
    So it looks like we will be waiting another day...??? :(

well at least it means we still have a chance!!! Be worse now if i knew other people were getting calls all day you know!!

Advertisement