Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AIB Graduate Aptitude Test?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34 ckell081

Amanda11 wrote: »
    well at least it means we still have a chance!!! Be worse now if i knew other people were getting calls all day you know!!

That is true, its just so hard to wait all this time... knowing that they have started handing out jobs .. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭Amanda11

ohh i know its hard everytime my phone rings im like running to it hahaha!!! pathetic like lol!!

ohh i know its hard everytime my phone rings im like running to it hahaha!!! pathetic like lol!!

LOL, i keep looking at my phone even though its on ring and i would hear it ringing :p

Doesnt look like anyone will hear anything today, be that a comfort or a worry...

anything anyone??? nothing here anyway :(!!

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭dee man

anything anyone??? nothing here anyway :(!!
    Nothing here either

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭closifer

Nada

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Dani404

Nothing ..

great another night of waiting!!!

great another night of waiting!!!
    i know what u mean amanda

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭Dembo88

Tomorrow is surely D-Day, as I don't think anyone successful will be told next week. Good luck to us all, that we may have positive news tomorrow!:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭Orlaith88

Hey, i'm sorry now to all those that havent received a phone call, but like i said earlier, dont give up!! To those that have secured a position, have ye been told if ye are going training or where? and does anyone know if there is more than one person starting in every bank starting? Hate be the only newbe!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 flower power

Orlaith88 wrote: »
    Hey, i'm sorry now to all those that havent received a phone call, but like i said earlier, dont give up!! To those that have secured a position, have ye been told if ye are going training or where? and does anyone know if there is more than one person starting in every bank starting? Hate be the only newbe!

Hey Orlaith,

I havnt been Sent anything yet but the girl in the agency thought it would probably be 2 weeks training in ballsbridge. Starting the 27th. But nothing seems to be confirmed yet. I think they are waiting until everyone has been offered positions before making arrangements. So good luck to everyone still waiting on a call:)

Ah dublin for two weeks wouldnt be bad! :) Did u need to hand in your info to the banks.. photocopy of passport, college results references?

Ah dublin for two weeks wouldnt be bad! :) Did u need to hand in your info to the banks.. photocopy of passport, college results references?
    Yeah, I'm doing all that this morning. Just waiting til 10 when they open! I don't think I have a copy of my results tho just my degree certificate. But the agency said that was what they wanted? Oh o! Could take a while to get a copy of the results...
    Have u received ur offer in the post yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭closifer

Got the rejection...sad :(

closifer wrote: »
    Sorry to hear that:(

closifer wrote: »

I missed a call from CPL and she said to ring her back, but the line was busy when I tried, I guess it will be the same :(

Got the no :(

Still haven't heard anything, not holding out much hope after reading the above comments though :( Although I didn't deal with CPL either like. Hard luck to you all guys, keep the head up!

Yeah, I'm doing all that this morning. Just waiting til 10 when they open! I don't think I have a copy of my results tho just my degree certificate. But the agency said that was what they wanted? Oh o! Could take a while to get a copy of the results...

No they said i wouldnt get it until i sent in all the info! so going doing it after work!Cant wait to get the offer! feel so sorry for everyone who put in so much effort and are being rejected!

• Advertisement

Got the rejection call also. Gutted

No they said i wouldnt get it until i sent in all the info! so going doing it after work!Cant wait to get the offer! feel so sorry for everyone who put in so much effort and are being rejected![/Quote]
    I know, it was a long process so it's very disappointing. :( hope ppl have luck getting something else soon.
    I know what ur sayin, I was a bit nervous handing in my notice yesterday with nothing in writing from aib but I suppose it's the chance we have to take! I'm headin down now so il let u know how I get on droppin everything in!

just got the call!!! it was a no!! :(:( gutted!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 macca88

just got the call!!! it was a no!! :(:( gutted!!

So today must be rejection day. Still nothing for aib, leaves me wondering will they bother contacting unsuccessful people.....

lads, im really sorry to hear ye are all not successfull! i hope ye get have a very successfull career elsewhere. ye should be even proud of yerselves passing the apptitude test! unreal accomplishment! Keep the chins up!! :)

macca88 wrote: »
    So today must be rejection day. Still nothing for aib, leaves me wondering will they bother contacting unsuccessful people.....

Same as Macca, I suppose from my point of view no news is good news, but at the same time you can't help feeling that its going to be a bad phone call at some stage today!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Ourman

No they said i wouldnt get it until i sent in all the info! so going doing it after work!Cant wait to get the offer! feel so sorry for everyone who put in so much effort and are being rejected!

Hard luck to everyone who got the bad news today. Chin up, what's meant to be wont pass you.

To us few lucky ones congrats! Does anyone else feel info is v sketchy at the mo. all I know is my salary and starting in ballsbridge on the 27th. Any know what branch they have been given or am I gonna be based in ballsbridge? Just would love to know so I could organise accom and the likes? I might call cpl today but they prob have limited info !

Ourman wrote: »
    Hard luck to everyone who got the bad news today. Chin up, what's meant to be wont pass you.

To us few lucky ones congrats! Does anyone else feel info is v sketchy at the mo. all I know is my salary and starting in ballsbridge on the 27th. Any know what branch they have been given or am I gonna be based in ballsbridge? Just would love to know so I could organise accom and the likes? I might call cpl today but they prob have limited info !
    our man do you mind me asking what kind of wage packet was offered to yee? its ok if u dnt want to say. just woundering was it under 25k

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭crystalmice

dee man wrote: »
    our man do you mind me asking what kind of wage packet was offered to yee? its ok if u dnt want to say. just woundering was it under 25k
    I didn't get the job but a friend if a friend did and it was a few grand over 25 for analyst. Did cpl offer any feedback on why you didn't get it? Havnt got the rejection call yet but assume its coming, I want to be able to get feedback for future improvement!

• Advertisement

dee man wrote: »

Hey i was the anyslst and im getting bot 25k, they did specify on the job spec that it would depend on the exp and quailifacations that u have!

Advertisement