Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert 2012 Predictions.

Options
1323334353638»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,725 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

hamal wrote: »
    Sure league at that stage is nothin boys.. tellin ye keep an eye on kildare, they'll beat the dubs out the gate in 2 weeks;)

league this year. iv heard good things about kildare but better things about dublin. hard to look past tipp though

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Loststudent

Tipp Minors all the way...was on the team last year...only myself and 5 other players overage from the 20 lads who played in the AI final...hammered Kerry... whose gonna stop them?

Tipp Minors all the way...was on the team last year...only myself and 5 other players overage from the 20 lads who played in the AI final...hammered Kerry... whose gonna stop them?

you played did ya ? ye beat dublin in the final ya plod

I meant the 2012 minors hammered Kerry use your head child.. Roscommon were a one man team, Donnie Smith.

I meant the 2012 minors hammered Kerry use your head child.. Roscommon were a one man team, Donnie Smith.

oops :L

McManus, Daly, Corcoran, Enda Smith, they done as much as Donie and Daly has already made his championship debut, and won the equivelent of an all star in college for cork

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

what has happened

Enda Smith was a good footballer too... there's no lookin past the Tipp minors this year, still not at full strength with two key players from last year only arriving back for the Munster Final... If anyones to beat them itl be Tyrone in the AI final. Hard to win two in a row

• Registered Users Posts: 47 hamal

league this year. iv heard good things about kildare but better things about dublin. hard to look past tipp though

dubs are at nothin this year lad, kildare are serious but yeh tipp'll be hard bet with pretty much the same team haha

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭RedTexan

And ye gave us a roasting in Killarney, not one of my fonder memories. Pity I couldn't help try and redeem it this year with these bloody exams!

• Registered Users Posts: 47 hamal

RedTexan wrote: »
    And ye gave us a roasting in Killarney, not one of my fonder memories. Pity I couldn't help try and redeem it this year with these bloody exams!

Yeh the exams killed me aswell, regretting i didn just live by the motto "You can repeat the leaving but you cant repeat minor champ" i'll be happy but ragin at the same time if we beat the dubs and make it to croker on leinster final day and i wont be there because of the leaving, sickened

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 jobeen

Really nervous about the next few hours, I reckon it will all go to plan. Fingers crossed but does anyone know if where there will be a good night of celebrations in Dublin tonight. I'm a month from my 18th, so I want some where Where I will definitely get in. lol

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭Killian In The Name Of

TBH, whenever I see the word 'prediction' now, I can't help but think of Sylvia Plath.

Advertisement