Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert 2012 Predictions.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Fergus_

Caithfimid a aithínt go bhfuil go leor fadhbanna le feiceáil sa tír seo sa lá atá inniu ann. Bíonn an dífhostaíocht, an bochtanas, an foréigean agus mar sin de ag cur bhrú uafásach ar dhaoine. Is é an _______ an fhadhb is mó atá ag cur isteach ar an gcine daonna áfach, agus tá orainn iarracht a dhéanamh chun é a réiteach.

That's one that you can use for pretty much any problem.

I love you so much for this btw :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

No prob guys, I hope it helps :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 Cian_Collins

bonnielee wrote: »
    anyone any ideas for a PASS irish essay story, and any ideas what poems/drama will come up?

If you learn an Aiste/sceal on a Timpiste , Football or Music and about Ireland (your favourite place, just jot down your notes about m'ait chonaithe from your oral) you should be well covered with that .... Well hopefully cuz thats all Ive done :p

Oh and since they redone the papers its pretty hard to tell what pro and poem will come up so go over all of them to be safe

AK123 wrote: »
    And now with the mistake they made with sending the papers to a school means that it is super hard to predict because these are going to be new papers tomorrow!!

Any HL biology predictions ? :D

Go to page 19 of this and you'll find the magical Biology sheet with predictions .... Ive done nothing for Biology only whats on that sheet .....I hope to god I do be alryt for it , Im sick with the thought of it ... I failed it for me mocks Im so scared :(

• Registered Users Posts: 48 nomnomnomnom

hormones i'd say will be huge on the paper, including the sex ones !! plants sex will be on it loads tooo and i;d cover photosynthesis and respiration, there's always something on themmmmm

• Advertisement

For the Love of God , someone please give me last minute advise of what to learn for Maths 2moz plzzzzzz

• Registered Users Posts: 10 pinkapple18

wemsie wrote: »
    I'm hoping for Imperfect Competition for Economics too, though most are predicting Perfect Competition :/
    As for English, I think Heaney and Plath are a given?

Yeah........ definitely a given :P

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Theorems

Do you think for the higher maths pp2 tomorrow, that in geometry they'll ask either one of the 3 theorems or proof of contradiction? That's all I'm learning. Im not looking at constructions :/

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Laura.12

Theorems wrote: »
    Do you think for the higher maths pp2 tomorrow, that in geometry they'll ask either one of the 3 theorems or proof of contradiction? That's all I'm learning. Im not looking at constructions :/

Im hoping the theorems or proof of contradiction are asked, easy marks!:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭ChemHickey

Laura.12 wrote: »

Im hoping the theorems or proof of contradiction are asked, easy marks!:p

1000 posts lads... we're doing well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12 hugokatie

would i b safe with five essays,
    *culu eacnamiocht
    *coras oideachas
    *gaeilge
    *cluich olimpeacha
    *bochtanas
    im in serious doubt now with the mess up with the paper ;(

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Laura.12

any ideas on HL irish essays? So far I have the environment, the irish language, social problems and racism...not sure what else to look over?:p

Laura.12 wrote: »
    any ideas on HL irish essays? So far I have the environment, the irish language, social problems and racism...not sure what else to look over?:p
    im thinking with just goin in with the essays that r above your comment

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭skyscraperblue

hugokatie wrote: »
    would i b safe with five essays,
    *culu eacnamiocht
    *coras oideachas
    *gaeilge
    *cluich olimpeacha
    *bochtanas
    im in serious doubt now with the mess up with the paper ;(

I have all yours plus na meáin cumarsáide and that's all. You should be fine :)

I have all yours plus na meáin cumarsáide and that's all. You should be fine :)

thanks feel less stressed now :) haa

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Theorems

Anyone else find maths paper 2 horrible? No graphs:(

• Registered Users Posts: 47 hamal

Anyone else find maths paper 2 horrible? No graphs:(

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=79143249&posted=1#post79143249 read this it'll answer ur question :)

• Registered Users Posts: 21 SazKav

I need to get off these boards! I see some things I studied & I think YES! then I see the stuff I didnt and the dread sets in, honestly none of us can REALLY predict it! Unless of course the papers are leaked AGAIN!! Ha! SECURITY! ! ! !

• Registered Users Posts: 47 hamal

Irish HL paper 2... what you's all studying? everything?

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭iiHyPeRize

Anybody got any predictions for ordinary level Irish paper 2, I'm repeating and I don't really know the stories or poems very well, could do with some predictions.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24 AK123

Well you're given the poems on the page so really all they ask you (I think) is like what are the emotions and themes in the poems and if you have a general summary of the stories you should be grand! Did nothing for the mocks on them, totally blabbed them and I got 79% overall.. mighty shtuff.. now back to this DREADED biology :P

Rumor has it some of the leaving cert papers have been LEAKED... seen it on twitter after my sister's boyfriend mentioned it was out there... could be a lie, but I'm having a look!

<fake paper snipped>

• Registered Users Posts: 14 lostanddribling

Anybody got any tips for pass Biology? Any tips would be very greatly appreciated :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

SazKav wrote: »
    Rumor has it some of the leaving cert papers have been LEAKED... seen it on twitter after my sister's boyfriend mentioned it was out there... could be a lie, but I'm having a look!

They've spelt Leaving Cert wrong on the paper. Seems legit...

If anything like the DEB mock paper comes up im screwd that was sooo hard :(

They've spelt Leaving Cert wrong on the paper. Seems legit...

Ha! true! Can they do anything right?

• Registered Users Posts: 659 ✭✭✭HowAreWe

SazKav wrote: »
    Ha! true! Can they do anything right?

ah jesus it would be the earlier field of study....about 100 people do it :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 27 smoc_28

really need ol biology tips please :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10 LauraK118

Any one got ideas for german (higher level) ?? :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 theVETERAN

id say euro 2012,olympics,obesity,drugs/alcohol will be major topics id say i have these prepared.....although based on this years papers predictions can be very misleading. sehr gut?

Advertisement