Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert 2012 Predictions.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10 LauraK118

This years leaving cert is a bit dodge...im hoping for the olympics..the enviroment..health and sport..Gut :D

• Registered Users Posts: 48 nomnomnomnom

the fact that the olympics was so in irish makes me think it wont be on french..

• Registered Users Posts: 47 hamal

yeh i love how this thread basically died out after the failure of predictions for english paper 2;) haha

• Registered Users Posts: 10 LauraK118

but there was alot on the olympics really.. just one comprehension! I say it will make an apperence somewhere!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Oisinc94

Any idea's for French.

• Advertisement

Oisinc94 wrote: »
    Any idea's for French.

yeh study and hope for thee best

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Nonny1994

Construction Question One predictions?

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Laura.12

Oisinc94 wrote: »
    Any idea's for French.

I'm hoping for olympics, emigration or global warming...

Nonny1994 wrote: »

chimney i reckon.. and bottom 3 steps of a stairs will be there as the second drawin question

• Registered Users Posts: 30 insua

Nonny1994 wrote: »

Ye chimney or maybe a window / window eaves detail. Q7 probably stairs or roof. Passive house question better come up!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27 smoc_28

ol art history would be a lifesaver

• Registered Users Posts: 2 mccormski

HL Business Tomorrow... Anyone any last minute study tactics ?:)

• Registered Users Posts: 43 motorola1337

mccormski wrote: »
    HL Business Tomorrow... Anyone any last minute study tactics ?:)

Do what im doing...10 cans of red bull + a working kettle and alot of coffe...study all day and all night and you will get your A for sure

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭Cosmic.Postman

Mods....please don't allow one of these threads for next year! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 Cian_Collins

Do what im doing...10 cans of red bull + a working kettle and alot of coffe...study all day and all night and you will get your A for sure

Im doing da same except Ive only 3 cans on redbull :(
    Do you think a break even chart could come up? Dya tink they could put it in the ABQ since its in one of those units

• Registered Users Posts: 14 screeeewed

What timing is recommended for the two composing questions for music..?and anyone have any predictions for Irish music question..I was maybe thinking a group would come up cause its the chieftains 50th anniversary.?:)

• Registered Users Posts: 9 ellie66

What do you guys think for Art HL?
    Appeciation is fine. But wondering which ages will come up for irish and for European, what is likely?
    Thanks !

• Registered Users Posts: 6 funnelweb

im doing that buddie!!! B1 come at me!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6 funnelweb

Im doing da same except Ive only 3 cans on redbull :(
    Do you think a break even chart could come up? Dya tink they could put it in the ABQ since its in one of those units

they can't ask it in a ABQ :P it came up last year , chances are it wont come up again but you never know! have an idea of a business plan

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Loststudent

Nearly done the leaving,one exam left. Can't wait to suck me some titties

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭WilhelmFink

At the start, the only prediction that you could bank on was....

Pain :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,111 ✭✭✭Jesus Juice

Nearly done the leaving,one exam left. Can't wait to suck me some titties
    Eamon Keegan!??

• Registered Users Posts: 24 AK123

Ugh 3 exams left! Any ideas what to do for German? Topics? I'd say i'll be okay just would love to be getting a high B in HL

Also, HL Accounting? A company a/c HAS to come up? Any other ideas to what can come up other than ratios? I've nothing touched since the mocks for it.. cramming like feck this weekend :P

Would anyone else agree that Queen maybe q1 for HL music as it hasnt been q1 before? :D

All suggestions welcome :P

AK123 wrote: »
    Ugh 3 exams left! Any ideas what to do for German? Topics? I'd say i'll be okay just would love to be getting a high B in HL

Also, HL Accounting? A company a/c HAS to come up? Any other ideas to what can come up other than ratios? I've nothing touched since the mocks for it.. cramming like feck this weekend :P

Would anyone else agree that Queen maybe q1 for HL music as it hasnt been q1 before? :D

Accounting: it HAS to be company but the way the exams have been going this year i'm a bit nervous about predictions!:(
    Section 2 i'd say ratios of course, then i'm doing cash flow, published and incomplete, i'm fairly sure suspense will come up but i despise it! haha
    Section 3 cash budgeting and job costing! maybe a mixed question 8 who knows:D

• Registered Users Posts: 14 screeeewed

It's hard enough to predict for music..like if ya look at the pattern for the two previous group of 3 years..the first year each was Barry and Tchaikovsky and the last two off each were bach..but for this group of 3 years it was Bach that showed first, so possibly boh rhap could show for q 1 but it mightnt..do ya remember the jc..? looooads predicted in the hall of the mountain king to come up cause it NEVER appeared before..but it was morning that came up again..it could be the same this year...Bach coming up for q1;(

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭RedTexan

Grand for some, I've 4! And nothing until monday!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭Sobanek

This leaving is sure a whole lot tougher than last years! Hopefully course points will go down.

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭skyscraperblue

RedTexan wrote: »
    Grand for some, I've 4! And nothing until monday!

I've five :( Nothing til Monday either.

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭Spattersonox

Just have accounting and chemistry left now. Company accounts and suspense are definites, I think :)
    Reducing my stresss levels with a bit of http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKX0vtAv1XY

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24 AK123

Thanks guys :D

What did people think of German? Comprehensions were odd :P

Advertisement