Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 2012 PW Draft *Discussion thread - voting info post 2048*

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,416 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

:( I know who I want to feud with Brock and he's not dead. Knowing my luck, I'll get a high draw in round 2 again before being slaughtered in round three.

That said, I can think of two dead wrestlers I would pair against Brock easily...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

I know this sounds terrible.. But I can imagine some year were gonna do the deceased wrestlers round and someone high profile will go in the middle of it and one of the players will be cashing in on it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Best of luck everybody this year. Would love to be in it but time is not as free-flowing this year as it would last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,077 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

Best of luck everybody this year. Would love to be in it but time is not as free-flowing this year as it would last year.

i'll miss your shows :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭A Primal Nut

Just to give you all as much advance warning as possible to think about potential draftees, Round 2 is also a stip round!

moving up to mean a lot bigger names are eligable in this round and nobody should be left with a dud pick because of the usually popular stip albeit a bit of a morbid one (gave it away) is the deceased Wrestler round. only wrestlers who have passed on will be available in Rd2 and the debut rule is null and void for this round.

Is the Undertaker a possible loophole? :P He's been dead a few times. Probably more undead than dead though.

Looking through some dead wrestlers now. Some real legends there that I never knew died!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭glenjamin

Lovin' 2 stip rounds in a row. Very clever.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭waltersobchak

Does Liz know she's next??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

CMpunked wrote: »
    I know this sounds terrible.. But I can imagine some year were gonna do the deceased wrestlers round and someone high profile will go in the middle of it and one of the players will be cashing in on it.

Kurt springs to mind for one.....

• Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

Liz- Last Activity: Today 01:59

• Registered Users Posts: 85,075 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Sorry for the delay pick made

I'd appreciate it if whom ever picks before me pms please when they have picked ;)

• Advertisement

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Sorry for the delay pick made

I'd appreciate it if whom ever picks before me pms please when they have picked ;)

You have to pick again unfortunately. The stipulation in this round is that your wrestler made his debut after January 1, 1998. Use Wikipedia for clarifications!

Christian - Debut June 9, 1995[4]

F*ck :( will change now

• Registered Users Posts: 45,535 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I'm online and I think D2D and Furious-Red are too so we could conceivably get a few picks going in the next while.

'It is better to walk alone in the right direction than follow the herd walking in the wrong direction.'

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,877 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

I'm online and I think D2D and Furious-Red are too so we could conceivably get a few picks going in the next while.

Yea ready and waiting

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

ill be awake for the next hour or so as im watching Moneyball atm so if what MNG says happens ill stick up the order for Rd2 as its always good to know in advance if you will be called upon to draft soonish

someone take one for the team and take Christian from her next round.

:D

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

SlickRic wrote: »
    someone take one for the team and take Christian from her next round.

:D

jaysus when did Christian die!

:pac:

Good tag-team selection there!

Go D2D! :D

Have to good picks in my head but gonna struggle which one to pick 1st :confused::confused:

• Advertisement

fúck, Ted and Cody is a pretty solid opening pick.

and, um, Christian ain't dead, I'm just stupid.

someone take on for the team in Round 3 so!!!

Next up!

SlickRic wrote: »
    fúck, Ted and Cody is a pretty solid opening pick.

and, um, Christian ain't dead, I'm just stupid.

someone take on for the team in Round 3 so!!!

Conspiracy

r-truth-heel-turn_display_image_display_image.jpg?1314088650

and now Evan goes.

my backdoor plan of an epic AJ/Sydal feud goes out the window.

Done

• Registered Users Posts: 45,535 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

My pick is going to need clarification as I think Wiki may be wrong. I'll try to be quick about it.

'It is better to walk alone in the right direction than follow the herd walking in the wrong direction.'

We're flying now.

Funny seeing every TNA star with a worst worked match of the year award. :D

My pick is going to need clarification as I think Wiki may be wrong. I'll try to be quick about it.

I always use this siteto make sure wiki is right on various dates

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

very good choice Liz, I had been contemplating Cody by himself before I chose Lethal

and judging by when everyone was last online, looks like we might get round 1 finished tonight

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

18th and now 14th. Jesus wept on the cross so he did.

Advertisement