Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 2012 PW Draft *Discussion thread - voting info post 2048*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭Garseys

Grrrrrrrrrrrr

Nice choice Primal Nut, great minds think alike:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭glenjamin

Have a feeling this part of the draft is where it slows right down.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,491 ✭✭✭thebostoncrab

Slick is usually active so I'd say he will be online soon, then it's a fast run with Garseys and myself both being online!

Slick is usually active so I'd say he will be online soon, then it's a fast run with Garseys and myself both being online!

Once Slick doesn't have who I have, I'm ready to go!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,416 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Is Sheamus' pic not showing up for anyone else? The only reason I knew it was him was from the Slammy award for looking like a muppet :P

• Advertisement

Garseys wrote: »
    Once Slick doesn't have who I have, I'm ready to go!

Same for me, my first two choices are gone but if neither Slick or you take my third plan then I'll have mine posted in an instant

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Is Sheamus' pic not showing up for anyone else? The only reason I knew it was him was from the Slammy award for looking like a muppet :P

not showing up for me but I assumed China had blocked the image because Mao thought Sheamus's pale skin & fiery red hair would be considerd offensive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

Could we actualy make sure people actually type their pick's name as well as a picture? Its not always possible to view pictures on phones etc which many of us might have to use at one stage or another.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭A Primal Nut

Garseys wrote: »
    Grrrrrrrrrrrr

Nice choice Primal Nut, great minds think alike:pac:

To be honest, I never thought for a second Sheamus would be in my federation and didn't plan for him. The reason is that he went first overall last year so I assumed he would be a first round draft pick. As much as I like the guy I didn't really think he was big enough to be my first round draft pick! As in there are a lot of old school guys I would choose ahead of him.

However with the stipulation and the guys already gone (particularly Kurt Angle) Sheamus was my favoured option left. Happy I have him now, he'll be fun doing promos for and there are a lot of guys I'd like to see him have a rivalry with - and the fact he's so new means there are a lot of new guys for him to feud with who he never fought in real life.

Any idea why the picture isn't showing up?

SlickRic hasn't posted on Boards.ie for for four days, hopefully he will be here soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

To be honest, I never thought for a second Sheamus would be in my federation and didn't plan for him. The reason is that he went first overall last year so I assumed he would be a first round draft pick. As much as I like the guy I didn't really think he was big enough to be my first round draft pick! As in there are a lot of old school guys I would choose ahead of him.

However with the stipulation and the guys already gone (particularly Kurt Angle) Sheamus was my favoured option left. Happy I have him now, he'll be fun doing promos for and there are a lot of guys I'd like to see him have a rivalry with - and the fact he's so new means there are a lot of new guys for him to feud with who he never fought in real life.

Any idea why the picture isn't showing up?

SlickRic hasn't posted on Boards.ie for for four days, hopefully he will be here soon.

Hopefully:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

c'mon Slick, I'm itching to suprise everyone with my pick

(btw, are there specific rounds for picking tag teams, or can you choose them whenever you wan onnce they follow the stips?)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

I doubt my choice has any chance of being left once we get down to me but stranger things have happened in these drafts!

Did anyone PM him?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

Voltwad wrote: »
    I doubt my choice has any chance of being left once we get down to me but stranger things have happened in these drafts!

he doesnt happen to be in your sig does he? ;)
    I'd be tempted to choose him just for the promo end of things.

he doesnt happen to be in your sig does he? ;)
    I'd be tempted to choose him just for the promo end of things.
    Ineligible for this round but no, not him anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭A Primal Nut

Did anyone PM him?

I did.

Ah the draft, the 1 time my f5 button hates

• Registered Users Posts: 45,535 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Nice stip. I'll have to get my thinking cap on for this one.

'It is better to walk alone in the right direction than follow the herd walking in the wrong direction.'

Treat AJ well:(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Machismo Fan

I was stuck between Cena and AJ myself, ended up going with my head instead of my heart.

• Advertisement

There we go,:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭glenjamin

I'm running out of potential picks.

Nice one Garseys. Knew he would go this round.

Interesting pick I have to say!

Voltwad wrote: »
    Interesting pick I have to say!

Just hoping my plans unfold the way I hope :pac:

Sheamus was my first choice, I knew that with the draw that Punk/Bryan/Cena/Orton would be gone by my number so I wanted someone fresh and about to break big.

TBC is online too so hopefully he wont be too long

...and there goes Ziggler:mad:

My back-up choice is still there, don't think he will be come my turn though

• Registered Users Posts: 36,075 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

just to say, great stip, but it'll potentially leave a lot of things lobsided in terms of star power if certain posters get another favourable draw.

not moaning, as all it is is the luck of the draw, but just sayin'.

hahahahahahahahahaha, nicely done tbc:pac:

Done :D

• Advertisement

Bahaha, you had me there for a second!

Advertisement