Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 2012 PW Draft *Discussion thread - voting info post 2048*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭A Primal Nut

Another rule question:

If I pick a dead wrestler in this round, does his tag-team partner also have to be dead? Or can I pick a dead guy with a living tag-team partner?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

Another rule question:

If I pick a dead wrestler in this round, does his tag-team partner also have to be dead? Or can I pick a dead guy with a living tag-team partner?

For this round, If your picking a tag team, both members have to be dead

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Another rule question:

you can pick the dead guy but cant also pick the living guy till a non deceased wrestler round so it probably wouldnt be worth it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭Garseys

Pick made and quite happy with it

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,416 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

TSC: you could always pm someone else your pick if you dont think youll be online and they can act as a proxy

I'll have to see what pick we're on before we go in the morning; no point giving a list of five names if there's 8 picks left. On top of that, I've not even bothered thinking of who I want yet; there's two guys I'd like but both are big enough names that I'll be amazed and astonished if they last till me :P

I don't see why there'd be a problem posting the pick from my phone. What I would ask is if someone could PM the person after me for me when I make my pick?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,491 ✭✭✭thebostoncrab

There are three names I'm dumbfounded as to why they haven't been drafted yet. Im suddenly getting my hopes up that one of them slips through the cracks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

someone should have tried to pick Kevin Nash :D

• Registered Users Posts: 85,069 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Pick made and pm sent to CMPunked

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Pick made and pm sent to CMPunked
    And there goes the guy I hoped would slip through the cracks! Damn, back to the drawing board for Albertos feud

There are three names I'm dumbfounded as to why they haven't been drafted yet. Im suddenly getting my hopes up that one of them slips through the cracks

Hush, you. You'll encourage people to look things up.

There's one guy I am gobsmacked at, and am now making the mistake of hoping he remains unpicked for a few more rounds.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

Hush, you. You'll encourage people to look things up.

There's one guy I am gobsmacked at, and am now making the mistake of hoping he remains unpicked for a few more rounds.

There's one in particular I can't believe hasn't been picked. I toyed for ages between he and Benoit and only went for Benoit because I'm not taking drawing power into account at all this year. Could be a quite hard guy to book well but still should have been taken by now.

Looking at possible matches for Brock as a possible main feud, there's two guys I could see booking against him. Both are names I reckon will be gone by me though :/

• Registered Users Posts: 45,535 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Anyone ahead of me going to be around tonight just so I know if I should hang about?

'It is better to walk alone in the right direction than follow the herd walking in the wrong direction.'

• Registered Users Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭glenjamin

I'll be up for the next few hours waiting to make mine.

I've BH's pick ready for after CMPunked so we'll get through a few if CM is around

Grand, I'll wait for a bit then. We could get a few going possibly.

'It is better to walk alone in the right direction than follow the herd walking in the wrong direction.'

any sign of CM Punked?
    I was hoping to get mine in before work tomorrow afternoon

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

Big thanks to o2 for completely breaking down the draft today by not allowing me online all day. :(

Anyway. I'll be making my pick now. Very sorry lads. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭campo

Nice pick CM always wanted Andre is one of my rosters but could never fir him in to a decent storyline

• Registered Users Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭glenjamin

Damn you CMPunked! Was hoping no body would remember he was eligible. I'm guessing who BH's going to pick so I'm back to the drawing board.

• Advertisement

surprised he wasnt picked sooner, although alot of people probably thought he'd debuted in the 60's

At last the big man goes. I think he was the one flah was referring to a few hours ago. Removes one from my shortlist.

glenjamin wrote: »
    Damn you CMPunked! Was hoping no body would remember he was eligible. I'm guessing who BH's going to pick so I'm back to the drawing board.

I doubt you have my pick in mind so might be ok. In work on my phone now so I'll let d2d post mine still but I'm quite happy to get it and yeah Andre was the one I and probably most others expected

Can someone pm the next person for me too if their not online now and here to read this

I doubt you have my pick in mind so might be ok. In work on my phone now so I'll let d2d post mine still but I'm quite happy to get it and yeah Andre was the one I and probably most others expected

Can someone pm the next person for me too if their not online now and here to read this

Pick put up and PM sent:)

correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought they had to have debuted from 1970 onwards, and the pre-1970 debuts have their own stip round?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭campo

nice pick BH I drafted Gorilla year before last never realised I could have got Killer with him really nice spot

correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought they had to have debuted from 1970 onwards, and the pre-1970 debuts have their own stip round?
    Debut year is removed for this round

K, your corrected. Said each time the stip was posted the debut rule is out the window for this rd thus big names should be available to all. tWas this way last year too.

Anywhoo leaving the office now, thanks d2d

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

I had to go with Andre because if i get a bad draw in the next round i have a match set up in orton and Andre. How i do it will be the main thing, of course. ;)

But, if i do get a high number i still plan on something for andre as my number 2 match.

There are still some very very lucrative draftees availble for practically everyone left in the round, TBH.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭A Primal Nut

surprised he wasnt picked sooner, although alot of people probably thought he'd debuted in the 60's

1963 according to Wikipedia but first major promotion was 1970 I think. Gorilla Monsoon debuted in 1953. Are they eligible because they were amateur pre-1970?

Advertisement