Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 2012 PW Draft *Discussion thread - voting info post 2048*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45,535 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Sorry about the delay. I've sent PMs to the powers that be stating my case. :)

'It is better to walk alone in the right direction than follow the herd walking in the wrong direction.'

• Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

4th?!?!? An actual decent number to get?! There is a God!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭Garseys

ooh up a few places, not up enough to get my ideal pick so might have to think outside the box for this one...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

Voltwad wrote: »
    18th and now 14th. Jesus wept on the cross so he did.

12th & 17th here, definitely no beginner's luck

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,416 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

16th.

I know I can't complain after getting forth, and I think I'm happier going later in this round than the third round, but for such a stip round, 16th is rough :(

• Advertisement

Pick made.

'It is better to walk alone in the right direction than follow the herd walking in the wrong direction.'

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

Phew!! Glenjamin, don't break my heart. This has been a painful couple of days :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,849 ✭✭✭Spongey1975

Great pick MNG, i had looked at him and saw 1997 from wiki and left it at that. Well done on the alternative research

• Registered Users Posts: 3,491 ✭✭✭thebostoncrab

Take care of Batita for me! Enjoyed booking him as a cocky heel last year.

Damnit, don't think I'll get anyone decent this round.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭glenjamin

Pick made and Volt PMed.

• Advertisement

Pick made and PM sent. Delighted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭waltersobchak

Looking good for Round 2 to get underway tonight!

Voltwad wrote: »
    Pick made and PM sent. Delighted.

And he went 2 places short of me :mad: Could hardly have expected Anderson to fall to 20 but honestly thought he'd go well before 18th

And he went 2 places short of me :mad: Could hardly have expected Anderson to fall to 20 but honestly thought he'd go well before 18th
    Sorry lad. There's still one lad left who I had as a close second who might be your cupán tae!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

shows you can still get good picks near the end of a round

• Registered Users Posts: 3,491 ✭✭✭thebostoncrab

Feck Batista, take care of Samoa Joe! One half of my main event last year :(

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,416 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Hmm, I was wondering if Joe would go a bit longer so I could pair him with Lesnar. Not that that was plan #1, but it would have been interesting...

One recommendation I'd make to those who are missing out on prospective feuds is to collaborate on a few house shows before the actual write ups. Me and D2D did so a couple of years back and was great fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,077 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

wow.

i got lucky.

number 3.

:)

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

SlickRic wrote: »
    random is better IMO. it's part of the game, and you just have to ride the luck.

I thought this was more closer to actually being a booker; getting to choose your own talent from a decreasing talent pool. Like if i were in and got Terry Funk, i'd have no idea what to do with him since i'm not partial towards him

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭A Primal Nut

If I am going to be 20th in only one round im happy its the dead wrestler round. Apart from maybe 4 or 5 who id like but im not overly bothered about most are gimmicks who could be useful as a novelty return act. So not too bothered really. Im more focused on the third round!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,877 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Ah Volt that was my back up to Roode . Was torn between Anderson and Roode

Ah Volt that was my back up to Roode . Was torn between Anderson and Roode
    People should know by now I love my big ego feuds. Had Perfect v Rock last year and Lesnar v Warrior the year before :)

There are plenty of big names available for round 2, way more than last year because of the stip from Rd 1. I think everyone will get a decent pick.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

Oh yeah, this is the first year beer money won't be drafted as a tag team.
    Don't think I wouldve believed that had someone told me a year ago.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

Pick made and PM sent. Happy to settle for two elite in ring workers given the crappy draw and given that ill get someone good from 5th next round.

pick made and pm sent to campo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭waltersobchak

Excellant picks from both Fla and Spongey considering their draws...

• Registered Users Posts: 36,077 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

campo....

anyone PM'd him?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭campo

Pick now made could not believe I got 1st pick loving my roster so far

Advertisement