Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Tours *No Ticket Selling, Use Stickied Thread* - June 2023 Dublin Date Announced

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Wondering if we'd get Sheamus vs Finn Balor, as a follow up to their clash last time they were in Dublin :P

BECKY!

Looks a fun show actually. :)

Crazy to think there could be 3 Irish wrestlers at the show

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭PaddyPope

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Wondering if we'd get Sheamus vs Finn Balor, as a follow up to their clash last time they were in Dublin :P

BECKY!

Looks a fun show actually. :)

Yeah it would be awesome to see Finn get revenge on Sheamus over last time.

Seeing the Dudley Boyz would be amazing too!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

PaddyPope wrote: »
    Seeing the Dudley Boyz would be amazing too!

Oh snap, missed their name on the list! Awesome.

And New Day!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

Sheamus, Becky Lynch & The New Day would be what I'm most interested in there. The New Day and Sheamus were both great the last time they were in Ireland for a show as well!

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭aaaaaaaahhhhhh

OOOOOOH DUBLIN, IRELAND
    DON'T YOU DARE BE SOUR,
    CLAP FOR YOUR WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS AND BEST THING TO HAPPEN WWE IN YEARS........
    AND FEEL THE POWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
    ITS A NEW DAY

• Advertisement

Fan of The New Day since Day 1, I'm proud to say. My girlfriend was with me at the last show and she had never been at WWE before. She couldn't understand why I was cheering for these guys and all of the people were booing them. It was still in that weird period where they were attempting to be babyfaces on television but they were definitely heels in Dublin the last night. I came away from that show feeling pretty excited about the developments!

• Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭Pinkman

What are the chances Finn wrestles at this? Surely they will let him considering he will be over for Takeover London?

He's listed on the WWE Worldwide site for the show. That's usually accurate in the lead up.

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭duuuaaaane

John Cena has been removed from the 3Arena date while Ric Flair, Finn Balor & Kane have been added.

Becky Lynch, The New Day, The Dudley Boys, Seth Rollins, Alexander Rusev, looks pretty good.

• Advertisement

duuuaaaane wrote: »
    John Cena has been removed from the 3Arena date while Ric Flair, Finn Balor & Kane have been added.

YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!
    May have got too excited there. Checked 3Arenas card and the line-up is still below:

WWE Live in 3Arena

WWE Live Presented by WWE 2K16 returns to Dublin this November!
    See your favorite WWE Superstars live in action including:

WWE World Heavyweight Championship Match
    John Cena vs Seth Rollins
    Cesaro vs Big Show
    Dolph Ziggler w/ Lana vs Rusev w/ Summer Rae
    Sheamus Live!
    Also see:
    Dudley Boyz
    New Day
    Paige
    Becky Lynch
    Charlotte
    Team Bella
    Curtis Axel
    The Miz
    R-Truth
    Bo Dallas

I'd be trusting WWE's site more than the 3Arena one tbh.

Getting Ric Flair, but getting Kane vs Rollins as our main event? **** it, I can take it :P

EDIT: With Sheamus and Finn on the card, I really hope they do a follow up to last time they were in Dublin, and Sheamus attacked Finn. **** me, it would be a far better main event on every level than Rollins/Kane.

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭nasty_crash

is there any way that we can find out if finn is gonna be in belfast - im gonna be working up there that week and would go if finn is gonna make an appearance! Any help would be great? it seems to be the same tour as the one in dublin so im hoping he is

Just having a look at the WWE Worldwide section of their website and it lists a lot of the same guys on this card but there's no sign of Finn Bálor. Maybe he's just doing the Dublin one.

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭duuuaaaane

Special Guest General Manager and WWE Hall of Famer Ric Flair

Kane vs WWE World Heavyweight Champion Seth Rollins

Cesaro vs Big Show

• Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭Pinkman

I am no Cena fan but at least with him and Rollins we were guaranteed a good or even great match. How is Rollins meant to carry Kane to a great match? If they had any sense they would have Rollins vs Balor. The crowd would love it and they would put on an amazing match together.

Feel sorry for all of the parents who have already bought tickets for this for their kids to show up to find Cena isn't there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭lycan238

Pinkman wrote: »
    I am no Cena fan but at least with him and Rollins we were guaranteed a good or even great match. How is Rollins meant to carry Kane to a great match? If they had any sense they would have Rollins vs Balor. The crowd would love it and they would put on an amazing match together.

Feel sorry for all of the parents who have already bought tickets for this for their kids to show up to find Cena isn't there.

Thats a good point actually I know its a few years since I went but this card looks like and ok one. Its just getting home after the show is a bit much and I dont fancy forking out a weeks money for a hotel.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭jmolloy

seeing the updated line up, really want to go now

I'm looking forward to this one quite a bit now that I see the lineup we're getting is so good.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭seandotcomm

Ads on the radio are all still listing Cena vs Rollins for the title. Surely they can't still be at that craic over a week since he's been pulled from the card

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,773 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Ads on the radio are all still listing Cena vs Rollins for the title. Surely they can't still be at that craic over a week since he's been pulled from the card

They can. Cards are subject to change and all that. The ads were most likely recorded well before Cena decided to take time off and they never changed them is all.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭seandotcomm

The Sheamus quote they have on the radio add is hilarious... it's like... See WWE Superstars, John Cena...... "You Can't See Me!"
    and Irish Superstar, Sheamus "Get Outta Me Way!" ( in a big knackery voice )

Finn Balor vs. Sheamus Booked

Fans in Ireland will be getting a big treat as the WWE tour of Europe kicks off on November 4th with Sheamus vs. NXT Champion Finn Balor, both from Ireland. Becky Lynch is also on the card.

Source: LordsOfPain

Yes! I wanted this since the last show with the angle that took place. Going to be an awesome match. Would love if it main events.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭Hashtag_HEEL

Can see that being the matche before intermission or the main event. In terms as a stacked card go, this is fcuking awesome!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,093 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

I have a strong feeling Finn Balor will be the one in Smyths this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭lycan238

I have a strong feeling Finn Balor will be the one in Smyths this year.

I hope not cant get up this year to the signing as I have a class that day. Would be five before I get anywhere near Jervis Street and its not worth queuing at that time.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,887 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Yea might actually grab a cheap ticket for this , Think the last time i was at a wwe show was in 2007

• Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

For anyone interested in autograph hunting whilst in Belfast, they'll be staying in the Radisson this year.

• Advertisement

So, 3Arena have updated their site and has the card as....
    Special Guest General Manager and Hall of Famer
    Ric Flair
    Demon Kane vs WWE World Heavyweight Champion Seth Rollins
    Cesaro vs Big Show
    Dolph Ziggler w/ Lana vs Rusev w/ Summer Rae
    Sheamus vs Finn Balor
    Also see:
    Dudley Boyz
    New Day
    Paige
    Becky Lynch
    Charlotte
    Team Bella
    Curtis Axel
    The Miz
    R-Truth
    Bo Dallas

I'd imagine we can add Dudleyz vs New Day, and Team PCB vs Team Bella. Which I guess leaves something like Axel vs Miz and Truth vs Dallas. Though the roles of Summer and Lana will probably be changed too.

Either way, shapping up for a fun show. It will be great to have the WOOOOOOOs going full speed again. :D

Advertisement