Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Tours *No Ticket Selling, Use Stickied Thread* - June 2023 Dublin Date Announced

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭saladtime

I see they added Ryder for Jey.

So reckon this is our card?

Reigns v Big Show
    Bryan v Barrett
    Ziggler v Sheamus
    Miz v Mizdow

Kidd/Cesaro v New Day v Uso/Truth
    Wyatt v Rowan
    Ryder v Fandango
    Balor v Neville
    Divas 6 Man Tag Match

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Saw the picture and thought she was added to this show instead it is just a new passport:
    https://twitter.com/BeckyLynchWWE/status/584028559641051136

• Registered Users Posts: 15 gavinmurphy123

Sheamus confirmed for Smyths in Dublin

Check out the Smyths website. Won't let me post a link here

• Registered Users Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭lycan238

Sheamus confirmed for Smyths in Dublin

Check out the Smyths website. Won't let me post a link here

Nice spot been there done that got the t-shirt wont go again. still have the picture on my phone from last time. started queuing at half 2 and still was nearly 5 when i got in.

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭Pingi

Looking for decent tickets to this and left it late.

Anybody know if family of 4 (max 2 kids) on Ticketmaster means 4 adults could use?

Otherwise might see if better production €80 ones go on sale nearerr the show

• Advertisement

Pingi wrote: »

Anybody know if family of 4 (max 2 kids) on Ticketmaster means 4 adults could use?

Called Ticketmaster this morning and was told it really means max 2 Adults and can be 1 Adult and 3 kids...glad I asked before buying. Hopefully good production seats go on sale next week cause I'm not paying €80 for mid block A

• Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭montyrebel

now officially confirmed by wwe that smyths on jervis street have Sheamus doing the signing for those attending the Dublin show and those going to the Belfast one have Cesaro in Toy r Us in the Newtownabbey store, both at 4pm on the day of the shows

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭brassringclub

Unbelievably, I haven't ever been to a live show, the house show scene didn't ever really appeal to me, but I would be annoyed if I didn't see Balor this time around. Any suggestions on where to sit for a newbie? or what I can do about getting decent tickets this close to the show?

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭KingJamsie

Unbelievably, I haven't ever been to a live show, the house show scene didn't ever really appeal to me, but I would be annoyed if I didn't see Balor this time around. Any suggestions on where to sit for a newbie? or what I can do about getting decent tickets this close to the show?

3 Arena isn't isn't massive, I'd say you should be the best available cheap seats, you still have a good time imo

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Andreeeaaaaaaa

What would the best guess for the hotel they're staying at be? Myself and the mother are gonna go into town on Thursday and have a look around but don't know where we'd even start :/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭x43r0

What would the best guess for the hotel they're staying at be? Myself and the mother are gonna go into town on Thursday and have a look around but don't know where we'd even start :/

From reading these threads for previous shows I think I remember the Clarion being mentioned a fair bit.

I'd imagine the Gibson across from the O2 might be a good bet too

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭prettyinpink

Hello. I've a spare ticket for the show for sale as my friend can't go now due to a family emergency. Its a great ticket front row block E. Would anyone be interested in it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Whosthis

Called Ticketmaster this morning and was told it really means max 2 Adults and can be 1 Adult and 3 kids...glad I asked before buying. Hopefully good production seats go on sale next week cause I'm not paying €80 for mid block A

What do you mean by production seats?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Bunch of posts deleted for selling.

Decided not to go and then got a call from Ticketmaster offering me free tickets. Anybody else get this ?

Decided not to go and then got a call from Ticketmaster offering me free tickets. Anybody else get this ?

No..when was this? I'm still looking for decent seats. Need 5 together

Whosthis wrote: »
    What do you mean by production seats?

Sometimes more tickets go on sale before the event. When they figure out the stage/what sections to close etc. I've gotten 2nd row the night before for a sold out gig once and also standing tickets for sold out vicar st/academy gigs on the day of the show. No luck here though.

No..when was this? I'm still looking for decent seats. Need 5 together

I havnt been told were the seats are but that i have 2 seats reserved and i am to get tickets at the front door. Its this common ?

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

Free tix? So lucky! Free tickets would be incredible. That's living the dream!

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭PaddyPope

Anyone selling tickets? Left it way too late and can only get crappy seating miles back....

Do they still sell tickets in the box office at the arena or is Jervis my best bet for picking some up after work?

I've my Balor T-shirt in my handbag counting down to half 4 here :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

Do they still sell tickets in the box office at the arena or is Jervis my best bet for picking some up after work?

I've my Balor T-shirt in my handbag counting down to half 4 here :)

They do sell them at the point alright but if you are closer to jervis it would probably be handier (oh and ticketmaster can pick the exact seats for you and show you where they are located so thats a plus)

I'm in work right now in my Bálor shirt so SNAP!!

Any boardsies here fancy meeting up before the show? I think I will be having a beverage or three in Jury's on the quays - feel free to join! :D

I'm in work right now in my Bálor shirt so SNAP!!

Should have gone the whole hog:
    M1734Dw.png

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

My job is casual....it's not THAT casual! :pac:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,417 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Can't say I wasn't tempted to paint the face, though the thoughts of walking round Dublin in blackface makes me nervous :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,491 ✭✭✭thebostoncrab

Cheers for the retweet Rovert, we are talking about Balor on a few tours today!

Cheers for the retweet Rovert, we are talking about Balor on a few tours today!

Was just amused by it to be honest. :P

So what do you think the reaction to Sheamus will be? Will he turn full heel on the mic or will WWE allow the crowd to do their thing? Nationalism is nationalism. Sheamus is such a recognisable name here. In general heel turns take a while to take. Also less people watch week to week than you would think.

Balor seems to me at least to be in process of being positioned as the number one Irish Superstar ahead of Sheamus so WWE afford Sheamus pledging allegiance to the Queen tonight or being pro-Water charges or something. :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,808 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

Have my fingers crossed Sheamus is full blown bad guy and isn't in homecoming mode.

Something that erked me about the last few house shows is that every bout the face went over.

Advertisement