Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Tours *No Ticket Selling, Use Stickied Thread* - June 2023 Dublin Date Announced

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭nasty_crash

Glico Man wrote: »
    For anyone interested in autograph hunting whilst in Belfast, they'll be staying in the Radisson this year.

Do they not normally stay in the Hilton?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭jmolloy

totally going to this now but shame there's no ambrose. Has ambrose been here last 2 years?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭seandotcomm

Ah maaaaaaaan..... Just saw the updated Belfast lineup.... Sheamus v Bálor has been replaced with... Sheamus v Curtis Axel

And Bálor is gone form the card.

FFS!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,279 ✭✭✭Glico Man

Do they not normally stay in the Hilton?

They did last year, but the preceding few years they stayed at the Radisson.

You can trust me btw, I'm fairly privy to this info ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,342 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

CR62fPLUEAEsABs.jpg

• Advertisement

no change if finn will be there or not? doesnt look like it :(

• Registered Users Posts: 22 ash182

Dying to go but the only tickets I can afford at the mo' are top tier, to the very side. Would I be able to see anything or basically, would it even be worth the trip from Waterford? Cant seem to find any closer tickets being sold for cheaps so. Thank you!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭lycan238

Finn Balor so annoyed at that though I hope he will be back doing a signing another time. At a course til 1 would be half 3 maybe closer to 4pm by the time I could get close to Jervis Street. Don't think there is much point in going up to be honest at that stage if previous signings are anything to go by.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭ciano316

Anybody know when the wristbands are out for the signing?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,844 ✭✭✭Pentecost

Will the kids know who Finn Balor is? I presume they'll turn up anyway but most of them probably don't watch NXT.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39 BlahBlahOhYeah

Does anybody have good recommendations for hotels in Manchester? Somewhere that is near the arena, preferably. Doing all of this very last minute!

• Registered Users Posts: 37,814 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Does anybody have good recommendations for hotels in Manchester? Somewhere that is near the arena, preferably. Doing all of this very last minute!

I'm going to motley crue next Tuesday in Manchester and staying in the great northern hotel above the milestone hotel. It's a 10 min walk from the arena

• Registered Users Posts: 39 BlahBlahOhYeah

PTH2009 wrote: »
    I'm going to motley crue next Tuesday in Manchester and staying in the great northern hotel above the milestone hotel. It's a 10 min walk from the arena

Cheers, thank you!

• Registered Users Posts: 37,814 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Cheers, thank you!
    little northern hotel is the name of the hotel. Id say its a kip but its handy for a few hours sleep

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭Pinkman

I am surprised they haven't changed the main event to Rollins vs Reigns as you would imagine they would be using the European tour to let them work out the best match possible for Survivor Series? Rollins working with Kane is pointless considering their feud is over on TV. If there is just going to be a throwaway match than have Rollins vs Balor which would be at least be a great match.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭jmolloy

how do i get a wristband for smyth's off all day the 4th if i go in for 9/10 will i be good or what's the story

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

Ah maaaaaaaan..... Just saw the updated Belfast lineup.... Sheamus v Bálor has been replaced with... Sheamus v Curtis Axel And Bálor is gone form the card. FFS!

Jesus Christ! What a swerve

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,417 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Pinkman wrote: »
    I am surprised they haven't changed the main event to Rollins vs Reigns as you would imagine they would be using the European tour to let them work out the best match possible for Survivor Series? Rollins working with Kane is pointless considering their feud is over on TV. If there is just going to be a throwaway match than have Rollins vs Balor which would be at least be a great match.

Afaik, they'd have had scheudles worked out for the superstars, in terms of plane tickets and the likes, weeks ago. It actually shows how little they actually plan ahead if anything...

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,417 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Match card updated.

WWE Tag Team Championship
    Dudley Boyz vs New Day
    Dolph Ziggler vs Rusev vs Tyler Breeze w/ Summer Rae

TYLER! YES!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭irish_stevo815

Thinking about getting tickets for Dublin but only Section M left on Ticketmaster. Close to the back....are these seats worth getting??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

jaykhunter wrote: »
    Jesus Christ! What a swerve

Savio Vega levels of replacment there.

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭Hender

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oo7kNkdXNcU

This video is on SSE Arena site under match listing... Confusin as fook!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭Hashtag_HEEL

"Look everyone! It's Tyler!"

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

Thinking about getting tickets for Dublin but only Section M left on Ticketmaster. Close to the back....are these seats worth getting??

Last show the ringside seats went on sale last minute (a few days before the show I think) when they had the configuration of the ring set up. At this stage you'd be better to wait for them, should be in the next couple of days, Monday maybe? If not, I'm sorry :o

Hender wrote: »

I would buy tickets for this if finn is gonna be there but he isnt listed at all - but watching that its like wtf!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭twin_beacon

I had a look there, there are better ones available, I could get tickets to block E.
    I got tickets to block P a few days ago, the cheap ones. I haven't been at a wwe event in years, the last show I was at was in the point, a few days after Eddie died.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

Hender wrote: »

Finn's tweet - he is in manchester that date

https://twitter.com/wwebalor/status/659528952202067968

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

think i might go to this seems to be a good few tickets left.

and i bought tickets for me and my little brother cant wait for this now cant wait to see balor and becky now

• Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭Hashtag_HEEL

Better have Bálor club shirts at this. Absolutely despise them selling Cena shirts and the like if the person isn't on the show!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

Better have Bálor club shirts at this. Absolutely despise them selling Cena shirts and the like if the person isn't on the show!

it also gives people and kids especially false hope that cena will be there which i dont like

Advertisement