Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Tours *No Ticket Selling, Use Stickied Thread* - June 2023 Dublin Date Announced

Options
1113114115116117119»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,692 ✭✭✭hynesie08

• Registered Users Posts: 37,774 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Some crowd waiting to get in already

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭jface187

7.30 you got ten minutes

Enjoyed that for what it was, truly shows 'card subject to change' is true too its word with a few notable absentees tonight that we're advertised hours before the show

Sheamus was amazing and really got the home town welcome as well as getting a dig in on current RTE current affairs . Was great to see 'Lyra Valkyria' getting a match at home (was nice seeing Scarlet too haha) Hit Row really are meh, found the Women's triple threat to be pretty long but some great spots in it. The US title triple threat was very good and LA Knight got such a great reception (he's huge face in the making) . Solo got a great reception and was impressive. The main event was good with The OC been cannon fodder to the rest of the teams. Sami Zayn enjoyed his day out in Howth anyway

Been a long time since we saw that kind of crowd at a WWE Live Event in Dublin. Can see a return fairly soon

Time to refuel in the Airport, roll on SD/MITB

Who was missing from the line up?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13 Apocalypse Dude

There was no sign of Asuka and Rey Mysterio, who were on the bill right up until the event. Bobby Lashley and Street Profits disappeared from the bill the day before.

Shame was going go to see rey so glad I didn't.

Chatter of a show happening in the 3Arena on the 3rd November

SD brand

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,413 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

It's been way too long, so I'd love that.

Was in the 3Arena over the weekend and realized it had been 6 or 7 years since I'd been, so I'd love for another chance.

Advertisement