Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Tours *No Ticket Selling, Use Stickied Thread* - June 2023 Dublin Date Announced

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

Devitt and Neville stole the show for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭lycan238

Anyone know the date for the next tour please?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭veganrun

lycan238 wrote: »
    Anyone know the date for the next tour please?

4th November

http://www.aikenpromotions.com/Aiken-Promotions/WWE-Live-returns-to-Dublin-this-November.html

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

What did Sheamus say on the mic in Belfast about Dublin? Was much better or something.

No angle with Balor.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭Scavenger XIII

Sheamus pulled a few nice ones, obviously pulling the Dublin is better card, but my favourite was "the biggest thing to come out of Belfast was Dennis Taylors glasses". At one point he started (badly) singing "the cockles and mussels song" (I'm sure it has a proper name) while taunting one of the faces.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37,814 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

enjoyed the show on thursday night

the 6 man tag match was the best of the night as was the balor vs nevile match

want back to the clarion after the show and saw some of the superstars wasant brave enough to go over to sheamus who was drinking a pint with his family

• Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭Techno_Toaster

If Anyone has a spare priority code for tickets tomorrow I'd greatly appreciate it!

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭LandonRicketts

How much are the ringside seats roughly. Are they the €76 advertised on the ticketmaster website or are they more?

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭Pingi

How much are the ringside seats roughly. Are they the €76 advertised on the ticketmaster website or are they more?

€83 with fees

€76 if you buy them in a Ticketmaster shop. If you buy them online they are subject to a €6 or €6.50 admin fee

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭LandonRicketts

Pingi wrote: »
    €83 with fees
    €76 if you buy them in a Ticketmaster shop. If you buy them online they are subject to a €6 or €6.50 admin fee

Thanks lads :)

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭aaaaaaaahhhhhh

Pre-sale tomorrow morning

If anyone has a pre-sale code that they can fire my way that they won't be using, much appreciated.

Just got 4 3rd row tickets ringside A there, not bad for 11:30, forgot about them this morning. Save the stress of looking last minute again.

Just got 4 3rd row tickets ringside A there, not bad for 11:30, forgot about them this morning. Save the stress of looking last minute again.

Got 2 2nd row tickets for block E delighted :) Were you there last year? Is there a good view of the ring from A and E?

Got 2 2nd row tickets for block E delighted :) Were you there last year? Is there a good view of the ring from A and E?

I was 2nd row D last week and was perfect, doubt there's much difference between that and E/A, its not that big a section.

I was 2nd row D last week and was perfect, doubt there's much difference between that and E/A, its not that big a section.

Cool! Will there be VIP packages on offer do you think?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭ciano316

Where was the presale on? Ticketmaster has nothing unless it's over already maybe?

http://www.ticketmaster.ie/promo/6byw2w?brand=ie_theo2 for presale

You need to get a code from an o2 or three phone - text WWE to 51020 for a code and then you can buy up to 4 tickets.

I dunno anything about VIP packages

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,417 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Block D, Row 9

This makes it 4 shows in a row I've been within a 4 by 4 block of seats :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 46 Smashling7

Has anyone got tickets for block e before? Is the view good? The pic on the tm website its hard to tell!

Tia for your help :)

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Smashling7

*ringside block e

It's easier to see more from the first tiered section I think, but The Point has good views anywhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭nasty_crash

should we be expecting a full roster considering that Dublin is the only place listed as having an event on the 4th of November

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭KingJamsie

should we be expecting a full roster considering that Dublin is the only place listed as having an event on the 4th of November

We'll have the RAW crew as smackdown crew won't be landing in the UK until late Wednesday/Thursday? I think...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

KingJamsie wrote: »
    We'll have the RAW crew as smackdown crew won't be landing in the UK until late Wednesday/Thursday? I think...

Yeah that is how it has gone the last few times. The Smackdown taping that week will have a skeleton line up so the lion's share of the roster can get a head start in travelling to Europe.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭montyrebel

Mick Foley will be back in the Belfast Empire on 10th September, tickets go on sale this Thursday, think they are £28 each.

Not sure if this is an Eros Comedy event that have ran the other ones so not sure about if there will be a meet and greet but the ticketmaster page only has 1 price of ticket on it at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Andreeeaaaaaaa

I won tickets off a radio show, are the seats usually good or not so good out of competitions does anyone know?

I'm bringing the mother along, she's praying for Dean Ambrose but he isn't on the card on Ticketmaster? Does lineup usually change or nah?

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭PaddyPope

There doesn't seem to be much chat going round about this but it's getting closer and I'm getting excited. I know it's subject to change but what do we think of the announced roster so far?

From 3Arena website:

WWE Live Presented by WWE 2K16 returns to Dublin this November!
    See your favorite WWE Superstars live in action including:

WWE World Heavyweight Championship Match
    John Cena vs Seth Rollins
    Cesaro vs Big Show
    Dolph Ziggler w/ Lana vs Rusev w/ Summer Rae
    Sheamus Live!
    Also see:
    Dudley Boyz
    New Day
    Paige
    Becky Lynch
    Charlotte
    Team Bella
    Curtis Axel
    The Miz
    R-Truth
    Bo Dallas

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,417 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Wondering if we'd get Sheamus vs Finn Balor, as a follow up to their clash last time they were in Dublin :P

BECKY!

Looks a fun show actually. :)

Advertisement