Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Tours *No Ticket Selling, Use Stickied Thread* - June 2023 Dublin Date Announced

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

with the fox deal its more than likely going to be the other way smackdown gets loaded up

• Registered Users Posts: 37,923 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

sky88 wrote: »
    with the fox deal its more than likely going to be the other way smackdown gets loaded up

That's not till Oct so probably move around some again after summerslam

Anyway hoping for some decent additions for May anyway

Match card atm but a lot will change before then so take with a grain of salt

Dublin on 5/9:
    Daniel Bryan w/Rowan vs. Kevin Owens for the WWE Championship

AJ Styles vs. R Truth vs. Samoa Joe for the US Championship

Asuka vs. Mandy Rose w/Sonya Deville for the Smackdown Women’s Championship

New Day vs. The Usos vs. Ricochet & Aleister Black vs. Shinsuke Nakamura and Rusev w/Lana for the Smackdown Tag Team Championships

Rey Mysterio vs. Andrade w/Zelina Vega

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Man, that looks a great card from a work rate POV.

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Match card atm but a lot will change before then so take with a grain of salt

Dublin on 5/9:
    Daniel Bryan w/Rowan vs. Kevin Owens for the WWE Championship

AJ Styles vs. R Truth vs. Samoa Joe for the US Championship

Asuka vs. Mandy Rose w/Sonya Deville for the Smackdown Women’s Championship

New Day vs. The Usos vs. Ricochet & Aleister Black vs. Shinsuke Nakamura and Rusev w/Lana for the Smackdown Tag Team Championships

Rey Mysterio vs. Andrade w/Zelina Vega

Sadly Rey has been taken off the bill for some reason but there is a shakeup happening before the tour starts so we should have an idea in a few weeks

• Advertisement

Bryan, Styles, Big E all hurt currently too, along with Rey.

God knows who we are getting :P

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,887 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Lord TSC wrote: »

What happened to Bryan and AJ?

Lord TSC wrote: »

**** ha

At this rate they could parachute triple h into it like they done a few years ago on one of the tours but tbh they prob sold enough tickets without knowing the exact lineup and a lot of the kids there wont mind who's there

What happened to Bryan and AJ?

Both hurt during Mania, though extent not fully known. Nothing major, but the were some reports of them being hurt, and neither appeared on TV this week (I think).

still a few weeks too go til the start of the tour and we have next weeks superstar shakeup so possibly some of the injured party will be back by then

Looking forward too the shakeup and we will knw who we may be getting

• Advertisement

Not looking great for Dublin when u look at the Raws new acquisitions In the shake up. Belfast will get one hell of a show though

• Registered Users Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭SMC92Ian

Not looking great for Dublin when u look at the Raws new acquisitions In the shake up. Belfast will get one hell of a show though

We'll get the Raw rejects tonight.

Hopefully the Raw crew will be in Dublin in november but they have been doing only 1 show per year here the last while since 2017 when they added a Nov SD show and its sold pretty bad after doing a raw one the previous May

Hopefully the Raw crew will be in Dublin in november but they have been doing only 1 show per year here the last while since 2017 when they added a Nov SD show and its sold pretty bad after doing a raw one the previous May

It's a shame. I usually prefer Smackdown but it won't have Balor or Becky... ugh.

Has Becky Two-Belts been touring with Raw or Smackdown?

She's listed as a Smackdown superstar on the site.

Hope she's in Dublin. She'll get a savage reaction.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,773 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

I really thought they’d be pumping the smackdown roster up with the fox deal starting with Autumn.

Could be some savage pick ups tonight for the blue brand.

Loughc wrote: »
    I really thought they’d be pumping the smackdown roster up with the fox deal starting with Autumn.

Could be some savage pick ups tonight for the blue brand.

Kind of excited/nervous about who SD will get. Obv the likes of Brock/Ronda/Taker wont appear here but hopefully we get some big deals.

Been too every Dublin show since may 2017 (been too quite a few shows before then too) and seen a good mix of stars but u like too get value for ur money with a good solid card (even If most are just going through the motions)

Buy ur merch from wwe Euroshop instead of the venue as its cheaper and they often do good deals

Jesus nothing much to be excited about with Smack downs picks in the superstar shakeup

The Dublin line up could be weak enough with SDs new roster and injuries.

Prob not possible too add an legend at this late notice to try and boost sales

One of those things what can ya do. Updated card will appear soon I'd say

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭jface187

Bought the tickets last year. Was looking forward to AJ and Daniel. Pretty annoyed with the Draft. I suppose we won't know the line up till the day of really. If Daniel there, with Finn and Becky it's not to bad. Honestly, no interest in Roman was glad when it was Smackdown show when I bought the tickets, as I thought they would never move Roman (Damm you Fox). If Daniel not there it be a total let down, Unless they let AJ do the show.

• Advertisement

jface187 wrote: »
    Bought the tickets last year. Was looking forward to AJ and Daniel. Pretty annoyed with the Draft. I suppose we won't know the line up till the day of really. If Daniel there, with Finn and Becky it's not to bad. Honestly, no interest in Roman was glad when it was Smackdown show when I bought the tickets, as I thought they would never move Roman (Damm you Fox). If Daniel not there it be a total let down, Unless they let AJ do the show.

*Card subject too change* is the real bitch of wwe

Were the opening date of the tour so they will announce 3/4 matches and then its wait and see on the night. Normally have an 8 man tag with all the lesser known guys on the tour (in other words normally the **** guys)

Bryan is injured I've heard but hoping he's back in time for the tour but it's only 3 weeks away

Have a sneaky feeling the main event will be
    New day/Kevin Owens vs Rusev/Nakamura and maybe Cesaro

Reigns vs Elias

Wonder will they do Balor vs Sheamus for the laugh?

Hardyz been there would he nice

I also wanted some women's matches but we'll just get that same 8 man tag match from SD last night.

no update on the line ups yet but id expect it too happen in the next week or 2

Dublin will still look a bit weak enough on paper even with Reigns, Balor,KO, Kofi, Bayley, Black, Elias.

no update on the line ups yet but id expect it too happen in the next week or 2

Dublin will still look a bit weak enough on paper even with Reigns, Balor,KO, Kofi, Bayley, Black, Elias.

All those names are just bleh to me. Seen them enough times.

Aiken have updated there event page for Belfast and Dublin

WWE Live returns to Belfast this May 2019!

See your favorite WWE Superstars live in action including:

Roman Reigns, Seth Rollins and Braun Strowman

vs

Drew McIntyre, Baron Corbin and Bobby Lashley w/Lio Rush

RAW Women’s Championship Triple Threat Match

Becky Lynch vs Alexa Bliss vs Lacey Evans

Intercontinental Championship Match

Finn Balor vs Elias

Titus O’Neil vs Mojo Rawley

Ricochet

Aleister Black

And more!

WWE Live returns to Dublin this May 2019!

See your favorite WWE Superstars live in action including:

WWE Championship Match

Kofi Kingston w/ Xavier Woods and Kevin Owens

vs Daniel Bryan w/Rowan

United States Championship Match

AJ Styles vs Samoa Joe

SmackDown Women’s Championship Triple Threat Match

Becky Lynch vs Naomi vs Charlotte Flair

SmackDown Tag Team Championship Match

The Usos vs The Hardy Boyz

vs Rusev & Shinsuke Nakamura w/Lana

SmackDown Women’s Tag Team Championship Match

Asuka and Kairi Sane vs The IIconics

And more!

• Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭daithi1989

All looks like it was written before the Shake Up!

daithi1989 wrote: »
    All looks like it was written before the Shake Up!

Yeah but there was another one with similar matches and this was added today

The Dublin show looks shocking tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭daithi1989

The above makes little to no sense after the last 2 wks of Raw/SD storylines! Would be surprised if thats the line up come Dublin!

I do remember once or twice that the shakeup was ignored for European tours. Could be cause of visas and the likes?

Mind, Bryan is listed on Smackdown and he’s hurt.

But the KO is listed as a New Day member, so that’s written in the last week.

I’d say that IS the card for the show.

• Advertisement

2 weeks away and the card is still unkown to a point if we are going by the SD roster on TV

Most of us have our tickets so we just have too go and enjoy the night no matter whos on the card

Hopefully Raw comes here in November as they have a better roster on paper ATM

Advertisement